Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (83317 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by NaMeAboki: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
sunday0707:

You are an aboki right, you can put a call across to the miyetti Allah president in Ondo State and ask him about the night of ijare in terms of protecting it's indigene and resources.

And please do advise him to tell them to reprise. That will be the end of Aboki's in ijare if not Ondo State. We are peace loving people and I know slot of hausa/ Fulani in Ijare the ones who even speak our dialect. But when you take our accommodating for granted and decides fighting us that will be the end.

Pls don't forget to tell them to reprise

I thought I was dealing with an intelligent person until read that trashy semi illiterate piece you just wrote. SMH.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Observer007(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Nigeria is a funny country. Some one comes to your farm and destroy your crops using his cow...and this is called herdmen-farmers dispute. I don't understand. If somebody breaks into my house and destroy my property and eat my food that is called trespassing and destruction of property. Nigerians there is nothing like herdsmen-farmers dispute. Dispute suggests there is a confusion on the ownership of the farm. There is none. The farm belongs to the farmer not the herdsmen. The herdsmen are committing crimes all over Nigerian and should be arrested and prosecuted. The job of the Nigerian police is to protect Nigerian lives and property. The police should be arresting the herdsmen for destroying people's farms. The police are not doing their jobs hence the youths are taking it upon themselves to protect the farms.

BEST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD BY A MIIIIILE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by sunday0707(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I thought I was dealing with an intelligent person until read that trashy semi illiterate piece you just wrote. SMH.
Are you hearing reprise for the first time. If you are please check your dictionary Once you get the message I'm okay by slot I wanted to type a lot. That's a typographical error. I won't reply ur illiteracy message because it's evident u are one. Check our conversations since the beginning
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by NaMeAboki: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2020
sunday0707:
Are you hearing reprise for the first time. If you are please check your dictionary Once you get the message I'm okay by slot I wanted to type a lot. That's a typographical error. I won't reply ur illiteracy message because it's evident u are one. Check our conversations since the beginning

What a joker: you keep calling me an illiterate; yet you can't even notice your grammatical blunders all over the place - perhaps you and Mama Peace shared the same teacher. cheesy grin
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by petnuel(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Drobitol:
when we talk of Jazz in ondo state give it to ijare...just 3 kolanut is enough to make them run mad.

Are you from there? Are you talking from history or personal experience?
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by petnuel(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.