Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 (1644 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Omar09(m): 3:20am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Jesus Christ! All on top preek.
Pls tell me this is satire.
I know a few monicker's capable of this.(lips sealed
Omar09

I am a dude. But I like lesbian orgies.
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2020
Omar09:

I am a dude. But I like lesbian orgies.
TMI!

How is what you said related to the topic at hand?

There must be a 'miss pickmesha' for you somewhere
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2020
Michellekabod2:

*modified @funmisticqueen2
Lol...and the sad thing is that such ladies will do this secretly but pretend on the outside.

I dont blame them,its the lie that men are scarce and our biological clock is faster than theirs that push ladies into this.

There are still more subtle signs of pickmesha like:
1)suppressing ones emotions to be seen as peaceful,gentle etc
2)no makeup/ team natural so he says you ain't a slay queen.
3)preaching celibacy for male approval
4)turn preachers/ motivational speakers
5)forming sapiosexual etc
no be small insult wey you modified ooo. Chai
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2020
See the way men are avoiding the topic. They should be here encouraging women to do the things op listed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Omar09(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
TMI!
How is what you said related to the topic at hand?
There must be a 'miss pickmesha' for you somewhere

I thought we are were saying stuff that is meaningless and doesn't correlate either.
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Omar09(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
See the way men are avoiding the topic. They should be here encouraging women to do the things op listed.

Y'all don't come to men threads to advice them to do whatever the OP says. Rather y'all come with hate.

Now the difference which if asked you to see for yourself which you will be myopic to see is; instead of coming with hate and arrogance, we don't come at all. Live and let's live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Jesus Christ! All on top preek.

Pls tell me this is satire.

I know a few monicker's capable of this.(lips sealed

Michellekabod2
Rehkina
Amatarasha
lavylilly
midnighter
Dominique
ifyjos
Husbandsnatcha
Omar09
Jewessgratitude
Riele
... Funmisticqueen if I lay my hands on u
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by midnighter(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2020
"Let's see how it goes" lmao cheesy babe why did you tag me in this thing hahaha
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
midnighter:
"Let's see how it goes" lmao cheesy babe why did you tag me in this thing hahaha
why not.

All these desperate chicks can be funny
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Funmisticqueen if I lay my hands on u
I didn't call you a pickmesha na, I only mentioned you to come and see
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by midnighter(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
why not.

All these desperate chicks can be funny

Lol. Very unfortunate
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by xendra: 6:28pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:
Happy New year ladies. This post is to honor the woman whose lovelife is a cacophony of utter f**kshit. This post shares miss Pickmesha's million and one tips to snag your man . Vision 2020 is a goal.

With so many women complaining about men today, ladies seem to have forgotten to show the man you want to hold you above others that you hold HIM above others as well. Do all of this and any kind of man will be yoursHere are the tips;

• Ask him out.

• Take HIM out on every date.

• put money in his wallet so that he can pay for the date

•Motivate HIM

• Build with him

• Buy him flowers

•Keep texting him, up to a year after he has ghosted you, that you will do anything to have him back.

•Let him watch football, play Bet9ja and LUDO for 12 hours every day.

• let him live in your house.

•Pay his bills, down to tissue paper allowance.

• Give him sex as long as he asks for it, whether you are sick or healthy, give him blowjobs even when he has a penile discharge, penis sores or hasn't washed his boxers in 2 weeks.

•Give him wife privileges even though he is just a FWB.

• Date him for 12 years before asking if you are in a relationship, then let him tell you ' let's see how it goes'

• Give him your V card, just because he said you are pretty and he has nothing but a beard and excuses.

•Clean and cook for him.

• Serve a three course meal for him and his girlfriends.

• wash his boxers

• Ask for his father's blessings before you propose to him.

• Pay his groom price

•Suck his boobs

• Walk with him to the labor room

• Allow him to insert a hair straightener in your anus since you must give him whatever his wants in the other room.
• Be his white knight online,Troll other girls who comment on his social media. Stalk him online, it shows you care.

• Be his baby mama

• Have 15 abortions because he is not ready to start a family.

•Use your school fees and your parents' retirement savings to help his upcoming music career.

• Allow him to call you a hoe, a b¡tch, a cunt, an olosho and any other degradatory slur to your face.

•Download his blows and punches like 4G wifi

There are many other tips to secure your man, if not you will end up in Shiloh at 22.
these are a lot of white women though cheesy cheesy no wonder Nigerian men like them

I'm in a group with those people and I just wonder what is wrong with them sometimes, why they are so desperate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Your Vagina Has Odour" — Client Tells Slay Queen (Video) / Identity Of The Man In Afia Schwar’s Leaked Sex Tape Uncovered / Single At 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.