Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,155 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (95138 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by rmjoshua(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
I believe these people have a member in their state's house of assembly and probably have a senator from their constituency.
I suggest that the op should post it on Facebook and tag many of us. This is a kind of government misrepresentation.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by lordswill03: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2020
1000 ways to die
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2020
If it is the north which I suspect because of the background,what will their representatives or their state government do?. The most they can do to assist the people,is to paint the well, or fix ladders to beautify it,and then commission it as constituency project. Nsogbu di na north biko

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by lilybonny(f): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Well of life undecided Omor this ppl they tempt God oo...its way dangerous now
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Liveagain: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Might not be in nigeria.
Even looks like Mali �� to me

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Ilemichael(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

Is it not outta concern he is asking to know where the well is situated so he could provide a better alternative...

What do you want him to do for the woman... Cut her image from the board
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by ABCthings: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2020
babz11:
I will will rather die of dehydration than fetching water from that well.
coward grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

If he wasn't concerned, then why his comment? You're only concerned about what you see on the picture but not the continuous occurrence which shouldn't continue and that's what's he's trying to fight bro.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by polacix: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
As a Social Worker, I want to find out the following please,

1.The state where this well is located in Nigeria
2. The LGA , The Chairman of the LGA
3. The Governor of the State , Commissioner for Water Resources in that state
4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Please, Help find the location.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by divo(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

How did they cement the well?
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Litmus: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
This should be a kinda world wonder..

Like a tourist/pilgrimage site

How was that landscape engineered? Was there a kind of earth tremor there?
This looks like a deserted ancient civilisation ..

That's my man (or girl or mixed-gender) creative thinking...
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Enskynelson(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Here is my thought

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Not Nigeria
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Well, it's well, even in the Well!!
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
This is Nigeria where we provide almost everything for ourselves..... Water, Road, Electricity... Mention them
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

guy use ur head nah! the op is not only concern about the woman but the whole community and that's why he's talking about an alternative.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

If you have the source image file, look at the meta data of the photo, it might have geo-location on it.

This is a very sad
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

don't bother yourself please. Thats exactly what they want.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Cti28(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2020
Local man is speechless
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by ylaa(f): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2020
I discovered this well in located in buhari's village. About 7 compounds to where Buhari's house is located.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Idimuguy: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Must you talk always?

He says he wants to help,you're sounding as if that isn't what he wants to do.

You what have you decided to do for the community! Always playing devil's advocate!

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by philip0906(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Pourple77:
Jesus!!!!
New meme alert!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Skmoda(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Amstupid:
upon all d money wey dem gather send u go school ,,, set in be ( before it becomes a "deserter" )

bros, sufry now..lol
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Idimuguy: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
hopexter:

If he wasn't concerned, then why his comment? You're only concerned about what you see on the picture but not the continuous occurrence which shouldn't continue and that's what's he's trying to fight bro.

Thank you @hopexter.

Don't mind that fellow.

Some people don't think before they talk!

It's even a more serious case when they don't think before they WRITE!

Too bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

i tend to wonder if you guys ever use ur brains to think before spewing thrash here

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by bluecircle470: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

Niger republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by genesisJ: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2020
hmmmmmmm speechless...... this is nigeria look how we living now
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by morule20(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2020
Hausa people that doesn't value life, that is only the place you can see something like dese.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nazacent: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen this picture you are seeing is Photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by peeps4u: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Isn't that the point for this thread?
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by preshpearl(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Somewhere in the northern part of Naijiria cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Is this a live coverage? grin
I dey ask nio undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.