Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,297 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (95141 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
As a Social Worker, I want to find out the following please,

1.The state where this well is located in Nigeria
2. The LGA , The Chairman of the LGA
3. The Governor of the State , Commissioner for Water Resources in that state
4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Please, Help find the location.
Op first of all u need to appreciate me for posting this picture on comment section about a thread concerning mbaka prophecy grin
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by bjgurl(f): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2020
It is well even in the well�
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Abd15978(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2020
are you sure this is nigerias nawa oooooo
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by luluosas(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2020
How did you get the picture?
FutureFocus:

4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by MurphyInc(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

Is that not what OP is trying to avoid in the future.the way some kids think sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by kenny160: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Photoshop i guess

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by kingEllah(f): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

What is this one saying?
I'm sure the op saw that picture he uploaded somewhere, and wants to either report or do something about it.

So, you expect the op to be concerned about the woman, when the woman has even fetched the water, and gone her way. Or when he doesn't even know the location.

He should just start thinking and thinking.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by gustav25: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
So scary, government should please take note before it becomes a deserter.
de what ?

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Denko2721987(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

This is massive sink / swallow hole they are messing with right there with the potential to swallow surrounding homes around there.. If e happen now, them go say Allah yabada hakuri..
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Juliearth:

Reverse image search?
which one is "Reverse" again? Just say image search. Simple!

With your funny big round eyes like children's ball.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Ge0grapher(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Guy, go twitter post am, nairalanders no sabi anything apart from snake .

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Longman180(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2020
u ask,who should we ask

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

His first point solves that.

Ur point makes it seem like he's looking for the woman in the picture. As a matter of fact, that's what ur comment infers.

Read the write up again.

This time......slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Eze2000(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
This should be a kinda world wonder..

Like a tourist/pilgrimage site

How was that landscape engineered? Was there a kind of earth tremor there?
This looks like a deserted ancient civilisation ..

The well was dug normally but a flaw caused erosion to hit it that way. I have seen such before.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by atmstyle: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

The quoted post deserves 1 Bitcoin for selfessness.

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by pappilo(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Unbelievable that this stupid comment got so many likes. Are there so many stupid people in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by proprince(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Who cemented the mouth of this well? undecided
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by aidoko1: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2020
My area girls wey like to fight for well .
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by wickedtuna: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2020
In this country, it is well even for a well in a well.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Scary.. shocked
It's just erosion
They built the well with the usual well rings
Due to no fault of theirs, the ground around there got badly eroded. But the well is still standing.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by tot(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Logical reasoning is a valuable skill.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by OddslordIsBack: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

good one

your bank acct will never run dry

which I can help as well
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Denko2721987:

This is massive sink / swallow hole they are messing with right there with the potential to swallow surrounding homes around there.. If e happen now, them go say Allah yabada hakuri..
Somebody must buy land and build house Na!?
You are taking as if we are in UK where the entire country is built by the government and everyone just rents properly surveyed and constructed property.

We are local indigenes here from Biblical times till now, and No government has ever built any house for local indigenes.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Merit123(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Every northerners state has this type of well,
So not funny them like it like that grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Northerners love each others igbos hate each others see the evidence here

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
A well inside a WELL
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is IPOB PROPAGANDA

Nigeria is not a zoo its paradise you can see that

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by fegori: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Before u ask for the location of the well, where did u get the image from? Start from there

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by PreetyAngel4U: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Scary well undecided
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by FirstbornWds: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Babaalata:

Exactly what I was thinking. It would be a good tourist site

What are you even trying to insinuate? A death trap as a good tourist site?

Man, that's a long way from the truth. Except of course you rejoice in seeing people perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.