Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,129 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth (861 Views)

I Just Hope My P***y Isn't Out Already While Impressing Bae - Curvy Lady Twerks / Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth / Beautiful Lady P***y Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady, Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth by sholablessing20: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
A video has recently gone viral on facebook showing a guy name "Nelson Phillip Bman" displaying his God given talent with his mouth on a clean shaved p***y, while the lady couldn't hold back her joy as she enjoy every bit of the oral s3x. You will hear her moaning in the video until the last part where she had to let loose her cum after shaking her legs in a very deep excitement. It really seems ladies are no longer ashamed of their beautiful body and really wants everyone to see what they do in their closet. Meanwhile I'm just going to be sipping some liquor while I go back to watch the video.....lol.

Watch The Video Here: http://www.nbhuafei.com//No87Q/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out This Situation / Behold The New Love Of My Life(picture) / Nairalanders Post Corona Meetup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.