Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men (58951 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Why I Don't Support Amotekun / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Cityguy: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
SW does not need one million IPOB men. Amotekun is amotekun while Ipob is ipob. Nonneed making light the good motive behind the establishment of the sw initiative.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Thegoodone13(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
We have many kids on this platform. You shall know them by their comments.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by budaatum: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up! u don't know anything!
You don't shut up please so we can all hear what you know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by kikake: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
anonymous1759:

Wetin Mr cownu dey smoke?

You had no gut to ask wetin Alhaji Sani Yerima, the former governor of Zamfara State, de smoke when Yerima spread unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in 12 northern Nigeria's States.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Stanzar7: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Trump2020:

There is no hatred. It ends all here on Nairaland

R u not in Nigeria. Igbo man is happy wen a Fulani kills Yoruba people..

Yoruba is happy when its Igbo's turn. Oh u tink it's social media rant.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Yusman316(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Doc10q:

I hope u have gotten ur answer(to ur foolish question)
So the people in the picture will simply put their lives on hold (businesses n work), and move to another man's land because someone commanded?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Ianmaduka(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
you don’t understand the struggle...so for your own benefit,sit and keep calm then watch
Okpa042:
Are we in biblical times?

Is today's date 16 january 900BC?...You don't own an empire in igboland, not even monarchs can command that amount of men. You come comot like this.

I respect nnamdi kanu very much but this statement?..mba..no be am.

Man, know thyself. Oga no know im muscle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by yommen: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

Oga, I'm not from South East but Nnamdi KANU can never be called a coward.

He is actually a brave leader who has continued to remain resolute to
his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.
He hasn't abandoned the struggle nor the members of his group.

Relocating to a safer country to continue the struggle is not cowardice.
Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

If it were a Yoruba man that left Nigeria in Kanu's fashion, Ibos would insist that he is a coward. Mind you, this same Kanu once preached hate towards Yoruba people, but no problem. May be this is the time we have just realised that our real enemies are the abokis.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Rawtruth1: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
[ Since you have been already identified yourself as a northerner, we already know your tactics which are DIVIDE AND RULE. You want to sow a seed of discord between Western and Eastern Nigeria so that you will continue to pillage the two regions and rape, kill and butcher them as you are currently doing. Ode, comot for my comment. Ole gbogbo. Terrorist. quote author=Kokoebapluse post=85852587]

My friend shout up if I hear anything from you there magba ojue o yawere abi u no dey travel? Igbo hate Yoruba too much, there is a igbo shop here in kaduna they won't employ Yoruba, if they know you re a Yoruba no work for you, recently we read it that igbo parent beat their daughter till death because she get pregnant for a Yoruba guy, both Hausa and igbo are evil, Igbo own worse they are biggest evil I know [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by tartar9(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rawtruth1:
The East and the West have never butchered themselves irrespective of their internet bickerings and fowl languages against each other, unlike the north whose hands are full of the blood of innocent Easterners and South westerners. Yes, East and West can unite to stop their common enemies
Is that true...
Three million of SE were once used for suya
Tell me the main reason why?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by sexyyoyo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:
Here we go. Kanu paying future militants so he can dictate the tune!

Hope we all know what tune that would be!

Why can't you just pretend you have ......
I think its high time we stop promoting evil with our comments . Am Yoruba FYI
This is not time to be saying trash like this . the whole of south needs to be united now unless you are not part of us .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by propynich123: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by tck2000(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Watching In 3D.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Phred1717: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
That's the spirit bro...I know this idiots never supported you. But against all odds, I know your fight an what you stand for.. Blessings I pray
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by budaatum: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
sexyyoyo:

Why can't you just pretend you have ......
I think its high time we stop promoting evil with our comments . Am Yoruba FYI
This is not time to be saying trash like this . the whole of south needs to be united now unless you are not part of us .
Unite? With people who refuse to use their brains? Don't kid me! That's like saying we should unite and support thrash or vote the same party because we are the "whole of south"!

I'm from Osun State FYI. But that does not blind me to my tribes stupidity when we are being stupid!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hahahahahahaha, how many of the IPOB men do they have? I laugh in Ogotun ekiti and Ifedore local government headquarters style. I believe he wanted to implore Yoruba to give them 1 million amotekun guys to help them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by criuze(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
our kanu would have allowed the master and the mastees finish their show first.

At least you may come in when they are already down
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Trump2020: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stanzar7:

R u not in Nigeria. Igbo man is happy wen a Fulani kills Yoruba people..

Yoruba is happy when its Igbo's turn. Oh u tink it's social media rant.
stop deceiving yourself and travel. All those end on Nairaland.

I am in Lagos and I know what I am saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by noisy45(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
fairfora:
Not in yorubaland, except they want war. I'm sure they won't try it

That is what will happen just watch out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by joefelin2345: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
revenge001:
we should allow yolloba deal with their problems, after all the fight is between masters and slaves because they'll use us settle last last, I can remember how this useless cowards were threatening hell on earth over BSS
Your great great grand father was a slave. What were your father generation when they were teaming up with NPC in 1959 n NPN in 1979 to the detriment of the Yoruba race? My friend, while we appreciate MNK's offer of assistance, the Yoruba will be cautious to take such offer bc of your pple antidence. The Yoruba are not folish. They know that it is a capital error in politics to trust a reconcile enemy. That was y they refused to go along with Biafra in the first place bc you pple are hypocrites. Go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by darediamond(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
noisy45:
His support now will make Fulani hegemony go hard against Amotekun watch army and police clash with Amotekun soon

I smile when you mention Army and Police. Well, the Southerners in the Army will Not dare face AMOTEKUN!!.

I WISH YOU ALL OTHER ALIKE REGIONS SEE.WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY PLANNED LONG TIME AGO ABOUT ENFORCEMENT OF RESTRUCTURING OVER NORTHERNERS.

IT IS ACTUAL ONE STEP AFTER THE OTHER BUT WHICH GRADUALLY REMOVES FRIENDLY APPROACH.

THE LAST THING THE NORTHERNERS HAVE.IS BOMB AND BULLETS. BUT WHAT CAN THOSE THINGS DO IN THE FACE.OF AIR POWER?

SOUTHWEST IS WILDWEST EVEN Colonial Masters knows who we really are for ****NO TRIBE IN AFRICA HAVE A FEVER HAD INTRA-TRIBAL WAR FOR OVER 17years!!!!**** That WAR IS NAMED KIRIJI WAR WHICH AFFECTS THE WHOLE YORUBA LAND AND EVEN INVADING FULANIS AT ILORIN.I

That is Yorubas to Yorubas how much less We YORUBAS AGAINST ANOTHER ARROGANT TRIBE IN THE NAME OF HAUSA/FULANIS and there mere.MILITARY both on foot and wagon?

DO not PUSH IS TO WALL.BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY LEADS TO ETHNIC CLEANSING.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by yommen: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
revenge001:
we should allow yolloba deal with their problems, after all the fight is between masters and slaves because they'll use us settle last last, I can remember how this useless cowards were threatening hell on earth over BSS

We never sought your assistance in the first place.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by nograv: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

My friend shout up if I hear anything from you there magba ojue o yawere abi u no dey travel? Igbo hate Yoruba too much, there is a igbo shop here in kaduna they won't employ Yoruba, if they know you re a Yoruba no work for you, recently we read it that igbo parent beat their daughter till death because she get pregnant for a Yoruba guy, both Hausa and igbo are evil, Igbo own worse they are biggest evil I know

Stop telling lies Aboki, this nonsense wont work anymore..

I am the son of a Yoruba mother and Igbo Father. The families on both sides were fine with it.

We were agreed on the real problem with the country and that is the North.

Dont cry because the South is unifying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by SenecaTheYonger: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Tinubu Right Now..

Politics section has the best meme grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by darediamond(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

South south is more slave to Hausa than southwest..

Let's argue, I am from Southeast

But can't there be unity in South at once? Why the hatred Ugo?

Common now.

Slave this slave that..
See Aboki sees us all stating from middle belt as slave so whether you yield to there demand easily or not, them no send you.

Abeg we need to unite now and become South-Africa and Lesotho later peacefully.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Longman180(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
ipob surrender at last,boss will always be boss South East should accept dat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
nograv:

Stop telling lies Aboki, this nonsense wont work anymore..

I am the son of a Yoruba mother and Igbo Father. The families on both sides were fine with it.

We were agreed on the real problem with the country and that is the North.

Dont cry because the South is unifying..

See this one oo? Omo Yoruba atata nii Mi Mi okinshe omo atohunrinwa, I knew what am saying igbo don't like Yoruba they only pretend, we Yoruba don't need igbo or Hausa we re noght for ourselves,

Bro you are half cast, you re not Yoruba or igbo pls dake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by noisy45(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
darediamond:

I smile when you mention Army and Police. Well, the Southerners in the Army will Not dare face AMOTEKUN!!.

I WISH YOU ALL OTHER ALIKE REGIONS SEE.WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY PLANNED LONG TIME AGO ABOUT ENFORCEMENT OF RESTRUCTURING OVER NORTHERNERS.

IT IS ACTUAL ONE STEP AFTER THE OTHER BUT WHICH GRADUALLY REMOVES FRIENDLY APPROACH.

THE LAST THING THE NORTHERNERS HAVE.IS BOMB AND BULLETS. BUT WHAT CAN THOSE THINGS DO IN THE FACE.OF AIR POWER?

SOUTHWEST IS WILDWEST EVEN Colonial Masters knows who we really are for ****NO TRIBE IN AFRICA HAVE A FEVER HAD INTRA-TRIBAL WAR FOR OVER 17years!!!!**** That WAR IS NAMED KIRIJI WAR WHICH AFFECTS THE WHOLE YORUBA LAND AND EVEN INVADING FULANIS AT ILORIN.I

That is Yorubas to Yorubas how much less We YORUBAS AGAINST ANOTHER ARROGANT TRIBE IN THE NAME OF HAUSA/FULANIS and there mere.MILITARY both on foot and wagon?

DO not PUSH IS TO WALL.BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY LEADS TO ETHNIC CLEANSING.

Nah mouth you dey make I witnessed how Mko abiola was killed like chicken and how yorubas rioted in Ibadan it got to a stage even the yorubas started singing Igbo war songs in there clash with soldiers. Yorubas have not seen modern warfare please respect the igbos for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rawtruth1:
[ Since you have been already identified yourself as a northerner, we already know your tactics which are DIVIDE AND RULE. You want to sow a seed of discord between Western and Eastern Nigeria so that you will continue to pillage the two regions and rape, kill and butcher them as you are currently doing. Ode, comot for my comment. Ole gbogbo. Terrorist. quote author=Kokoebapluse post=85852587]

Iya nje oo,onlasuga? Jedijedi lomapae last, I know what am saying, both igbo and Hausa re veil we Yoruba too love visitor than those two Bleep*rs they re evil

My friend shout up if I hear anything from you there magba ojue o yawere abi u no dey travel? Igbo hate Yoruba too much, there is a igbo shop here in kaduna they won't employ Yoruba, if they know you re a Yoruba no work for you, recently we read it that igbo parent beat their daughter till death because she get pregnant for a Yoruba guy, both Hausa and igbo are evil, Igbo own worse they are biggest evil I know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
If Nnamdi Kanu had 1m battle ready Biafrans, those soldiers won't be maltreating them.

That he commands them not to fight now, doesn't make them cowards. That man(kanu) Is planning something dangerous for nigeria over there. He's cooking something dangerous for nigeria and it's boiling real fast, explosion Is at d horizon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Area4Area: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is what mazi kanu and his followers do not know. If Yorubas need a self-serving, attention seeking, loud-mouth to join the ranks of Amotekun then we will conscript FFK. Kanu is just looking for relevance because even the SE have forgotten about him ever since he ran away like the coward that he is. Amotekun is what is in the news currently and this loud mouth charlatan is jumping on it to revive his worthless relevance. Yorubas again teaching Igbos how to do things in Nigeria. When we told these fools that IF they want Biafra they should first bring their state governors on-board before going around making noise and insulting everybody who is not Igbo - they said we don't know what we are saying. If IPOB had the backing of the 5 eastern governors - do you think Kanu will be in exile today? Amotekun strength comes from the unity of the 5 Yoruba states. This is what a typical Igbo will never understand. Never negotiate from a position of weakness. Gather your strength. Bring your people in. Then negotiate. Amotekun is here to stay. Simply because it happened at the right time. In the right way. With the right people.

When a SE state was attacked by herdsmen what did the governor do? He started crying in public and praying to God. Compare that to the response of SW governors. Man pass man. Tribe pass tribe. If you no understand you no go understand.

And which Ipob yoots are gonna defend SW? The same ones who cannot defend SE? The SE is rife with kidnappings, murders, robbery, etc. up to the fvcking hilt.

Gbammest!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.