Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men (58939 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Why I Don't Support Amotekun / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Natilolo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pourple77:
The year hasn't started yet. But trust me this man
will be in contention for clown of the year.
[color=#006600][/color]. A senseless post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by 1metre: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You no well. Who is we? Use your brain. Kanu is just trying to get himself back into the news cycle. A man who could not stand to face federal intimidation. The same federal might that Sowore and Adeyanju are facing openly and boldly. That is the man you think is going to help the SW?
your level of ignorance no get part2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Ekpeitit(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

Oga, I'm not from South East but Nnamdi KANU can never be called a coward.

He is actually a brave leader who has continued to remain resolute to
his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.
He hasn't abandoned the struggle nor the members of his group.

Relocating to a safer country to continue the struggle is not cowardice.
Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Ekpeitit(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
What a fool you are.
And yes,you are definitely from the South East.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Nature8(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Miyetti Allah now
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by orazx: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Another Bombardment to d Nigeria state by fearless Catholic Clergy Bishop Matthew Kukah. . Pls hear him--

From Bishop Matthew Kukah

Anyone who thinks the Biafra agitation is a nuisance and irritating should know that it is not the collective aspiration of all Igbos but especially that no one has the monopoly of nuisance. Nuisance begets nuisance. When you stay with potash loaders you too will share in their dusty hair. It is in this country that the same standards are not held against all. Some can get away with anything but others cannot get away with something. I shudder at those who blame the agitators for agitating. Everyone knows what is good for them. If you don't know what is good for you then shut up and don't obstruct those who know what is good for them. If I have my way I will cease to be a Nigerian because there is no sense of nationhood. Those who have leverage over others use it to oppress them. Otherwise how can you explain the audacious impunity of a certain section of this country. They can intimidate everybody even a sitting president and get away with it. When GEJ was president he was literally harassed by this same people until they sent him packing and we thought they will be appeased. But a las we were mistaken!

Now how do I love a country where a murderous terrorist group like the herdsmen acclaimed even internationally as deadly is being openly defended by a govt. that wants my loyalty. Do you know as I make this comment, a first class Chief of Bokkos LGA in Plateau state was murdered by a certain group of Fulanis almost a year now and no one has been arrested not to talk of prosecution; there are many villagers in my parish who cannot go to farm again except to farm their backyard because their farms have been forcefully annexed by their Fulani murderers; that in Bokkos a wife and a daughter can be taken away right before her husband or father and be repeatedly raped then released at the convenience of the barbaric Fulani tribesmen and no one dares talk; police will advise you to go and settle the matter through dialogue? I want independence from a country where terrorists are embraced and agitators are terrorized.

At the slightest excitement Hausa or Fulani man can kill you and get away with it; it has happened and continues to happen but when you gear up to defend yourself because security will not, then you are caught by the same security who will lecture you on how to be peaceful and law abiding. This country will end unless there is justice for all. Rubbish! I hate the lie that Nigeria is. Let's say the truth and die but it is what will set us free. Nigeria is negotiable to me the oppressed even if it's not to the oppressor and that is normal.
"The only right Nigerians concede to you is the right to agree with them" -
$
#Admin_Pius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by ikorodureporta: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy
crayce really dey dis world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by isahsalee: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

Oga, I'm not from South East but Nnamdi KANU can never be called a coward.

He is actually a brave leader who has continued to remain resolute to
his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.
He hasn't abandoned the struggle nor the members of his group.

Relocating to a safer country to continue the struggle is not cowardice.
Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

Where is he?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Truthbites: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Finish the zombies...hahahaha !!...!!...!!..laughing like one of the zombies in Thriller by Michael Jackson
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Augustine1998: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please oh fellow narialanders. Can u really put ur 100 trust on this man. Use ur head, don't follow the crowd. They might all be wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Mrpojj(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Why not? Because he is a loud mouth? He ran away even though Sowore and Adeyanju are still here. Did Fela run away? Did Gani run away? Did Asari run away? Kanu is a big fvcking coward. And you know it!

You just dey talk
Man wey Dem wan kill shud stand and watch Dem kill him?
Similar scenario jus played out with his lawyer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Rhea(f): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
igwesylv:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/amotekun-we-have-sworn-to-work-with-yoruba-leaders-nnamdi-kanu-backs-south-west-govs/amp/

Good luck dede kanu. I doubt if there are up to 1 million cockerels in biafraland, talkless of men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by enemybulldozer(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Area4Area:
The SW doesn't need the solidarity of Kanu and IPOBians, let him and his followers face Biafra.
In fact, of late Kanu is no longer talking about how he's getting Biafra and burning down the zoo. All he does these days is analysing news from Nigeria and nothing more. See him famzing the same Yorubas he had always denigrated, does he think the Yorubas had forgotten and how will the support for Amotokun give him Biafra and in burning down the zoo?
Stop making noise here. You are just yapping when people that matters in SW are contemplating over the issue kanu raised.

The noise you're making ends here that's my happiness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2020
revenge001:
we should allow yolloba deal with their problems, after all the fight is between masters and slaves because they'll use us settle last last, I can remember how this useless cowards were threatening hell on earth over BSS

Go back and your parents to tell you the true story why Yorubas are the bravest in subsaharan African. Should we go back to history? Do you really want to know who started the betrayal game in Nigeria? Y'all keep giving yourselves false illusions that Yorubas are cowards but when the die is cast, you only see the Yorubas at the front. Do you remember, General Fajuyi that took bullets consciously for your Aguiyi Ironsi in Ibadan? Since Buhari has been flogging Nigerians with koboko, how many of your leaders have come out to speak, all they do is line up to Ask rock with caps in hand to do rakadede for Bubu. Meanwhile, u have Femi Fani Kayode, Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Femi Fálànà, Yinka Odumakin, Pa Adebanjo voicing and daring the man in Aso rock. Apart from Nnamdi Kanu, there's no other notable eastener voicing out, except those that hide behind their keyboard and type rubbish. Yet you have the temerity to call Yorubas cowards. You must be very stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2020
revenge001:
we should allow yolloba deal with their problems, after all the fight is between masters and slaves because they'll use us settle last last, I can remember how this useless cowards were threatening hell on earth over BSS

Go back to.your parents to tell you the true story why Yorubas are the bravest in subsaharan African. Should we go back to history? Do you really want to know who started the betrayal game in Nigeria? Y'all keep giving yourselves false illusions that Yorubas are cowards but when the die is cast, you only see the Yorubas at the front. Do you remember, General Fajuyi that took bullets consciously for your Aguiyi Ironsi in Ibadan? Since Buhari has been flogging Nigerians with koboko, how many of your leaders have come out to speak, all they do is line up to Ask rock with caps in hand to do rakadede for Bubu. Meanwhile, u have Femi Dani Kayode, Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Femi Fálànà, Odumakin, Pa Adebanjo voicing and dating the man in Aso rock. Apart from Nnamdi Kanu, there's no other notable eastener voicing out, except those that hide behind their keyboard and type rubbish. Yet you have the temerity to call Yorubas cowards. You must be very stupid[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by keneck1: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Pourple77:
The year hasn't started yet. But trust me this man
will be in contention for clown of the year.
by the powers bestowed on me as the chairman of the organising committee, I hereby declare nnamdi kanu as the winner of the clown of the year 2020,this is because we are not expecting other contestants to beat his already established record. Congratulations to the winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by degamemaster(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Okpa042:
Are we in biblical times?

Is today's date 16 january 900BC?...You don't own an empire in igboland, not even monarchs can command that amount of men. You come comot like this.

I respect nnamdi kanu very much but this statement?..mba..no be am.

Man, know thyself. Oga no know im muscle

Nwokem mechie onu gi ebe ahu, NNAMDI KANU'S can actually command more than that if he wants. Both from home and abroad, he has hundreds of millions following and waiting for orders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by richmanrichard: 1:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Okpa042:
Are we in biblical times?

Is today's date 16 january 900BC?...You don't own an empire in igboland, not even monarchs can command that amount of men. You come comot like this.

I respect nnamdi kanu very much but this statement?..mba..no be am.

Man, know thyself. Oga no know im muscle
he can. Hate him or like him, he commands more fans than entire se governors combined. He can do double of what he said. Have you ever seen any of his visits? He shuts down any where he goes in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2020
philip0906:

I must admit, Nnamdi Kanu's approach towards fighting for freedom putting the government of the day on her toes and in check, despite it's crude nature is quite interesting. His rants and getting under the skin of this reckless government is basically a different approach from the norm and has an ultimate goal of keeping in check any perceived threat from the adventurous north/fulani.

The only minus is, his die-hard (mostly illiterate) supporters, are yet to see through his approach and take everything, surface level.

99% of Nigerian leaders to government officials even the president are more illiterates than 0.1% of one province in BIAFRALAND.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by richmanrichard: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

No, they are not militant because they are from southwest. They are militant because militant is what they would be, and after they've done with Fulani, they would separate into political factions and become PDP militants and APC militants and will terrorise innocent people.
u started like a wiseman but ended like an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by budaatum: 1:30am On Jan 17, 2020
richmanrichard:
u started like a wiseman but ended like an idiot.
You started like an idiot and ended an idiot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Mrpojj:

You just dey talk
Man wey Dem wan kill shud stand and watch Dem kill him?
Similar scenario jus played out with his lawyer

Guy you dey miss yarn. Na Fela dem no wan kill? Na Gani dem no wan kill? Na Sowore dem no wan kill? Na Asari dem no wan kill?

Abeg Kanu na coward. He is not a true freedom fighter.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 1:39am On Jan 17, 2020
degamemaster:

Nwokem mechie onu gi ebe ahu, NNAMDI KANU'S can actually command more than that if he wants. Both from home and abroad, he has hundreds of millions following and waiting for orders.

Did you just say hundreds of millions? What is the population of Nigeria sef? You Igbos are jokers grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

No, they are not militant because they are from southwest. They are militant because militant is what they would be, and after they've done with Fulani, they would separate into political factions and become PDP militants and APC militants and will terrorise innocent people.

First go and disban Hisbah and JTF then we can open a discussion of Amotekun. Until then shut your mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You no well. Who is we? Use your brain. Kanu is just trying to get himself back into the news cycle. A man who could not stand to face federal intimidation. The same federal might that Sowore and Adeyanju are facing openly and boldly. That is the man you think is going to help the SW?

Hahaha ppl won't kill me in this nairaland o... Pls Is it d same spineless oshowore that was given d worst humiliation and disgrace of his life in court and the adeyanju that they beat to stupid stupor is facing what boldly exactly?? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 1:58am On Jan 17, 2020
HimName:
It's finished!

IPOB support?

We are aware of Kanu and his IPOB slaves ill attempt to see project Amotekun end in fiasco but they have failed even before conceiving their Satanic plan.

They've swam and drank the mucky water of failure so they will end.

Project Amotekun needs no support of Kanu and his unpopular minions.

We reject Kanu's demonic support.

We reject IPOB.

OK no problem.. Then ur amosekun is coming to an end. I'm already seeing d blink future of it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2020
HimName:
It's finished!

IPOB support?

We are aware of Kanu and his IPOB slaves ill attempt to see project Amotekun end in fiasco but they have failed even before conceiving their Satanic plan.

They've swam and drank the mucky water of failure so they will end.

Project Amotekun needs no support of Kanu and his unpopular minions.

We reject Kanu's demonic support.

We reject IPOB.

OK no problem tongue.. Then ur amosekun is coming to an end. I'm already seeing d blink future of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by budaatum: 2:08am On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

First go and disban Hisbah and JTF then we can open a discussion of Amotekun. Until then shut your mouth cheesy
Someone should tell you that after we amotekun what we call Fulani herdsman finish, some of us will not in some places amotekun Igbos! Perhaps hutu-tutsi lessons weren't your's.

See your Hisbah. Note what is said about the equivalent of my tribe, the Amotekuns, before Kanu wọwọ mouth with his 1m!

And here's your JTF just so we understand what you wish for.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 2:13am On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Yorubas and Igbos will never unite because Igbos are not ready to play their position. Lets be honest. Yorubas are the natural leaders of the South. But Igbos are too arrogant to follow Yoruba leadership. The day Igbos accept their position, the north hegemony will crumble like a pack of cards.

;DHahaha keep enjoy ur day dream masturbation on ibos following ur lead... Like if that wud ever happen in a million yrs. Stop ur day dreams..ibos don't follow..highest they get followed. They re d head, u re the tail(follow follow)..so deal with it! The sooner u get over ur Ibo-obsession-day dream-masturbation and understand that, the better for u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Why not? Because he is a loud mouth? He ran away even though Sowore and Adeyanju are still here. Did Fela run away? Did Gani run away? Did Asari run away? Kanu is a big fvcking coward. And you know it!

They didn't run away(altho like d cowards they are), yet what did they achieve in d end.. N... O... T... H... I...N... G.. typical zero nothing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by mofeireoluwa(f): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is what mazi kanu and his followers do not know. If Yorubas need a self-serving, attention seeking, loud-mouth to join the ranks of Amotekun then we will conscript FFK. Kanu is just looking for relevance because even the SE have forgotten about him ever since he ran away like the coward that he is. Amotekun is what is in the news currently and this loud mouth charlatan is jumping on it to revive his worthless relevance. Yorubas again teaching Igbos how to do things in Nigeria. When we told these fools that IF they want Biafra they should first bring their state governors on-board before going around making noise and insulting everybody who is not Igbo - they said we don't know what we are saying. If IPOB had the backing of the 5 eastern governors - do you think Kanu will be in exile today? Amotekun strength comes from the unity of the 5 Yoruba states. This is what a typical Igbo will never understand. Never negotiate from a position of weakness. Gather your strength. Bring your people in. Then negotiate. Amotekun is here to stay. Simply because it happened at the right time. In the right way. With the right people.

When a SE state was attacked by herdsmen what did the governor do? He started crying in public and praying to God. Compare that to the response of SW governors. Man pass man. Tribe pass tribe. If you no understand you no go understand.

And which Ipob yoots are gonna defend SW? The same ones who cannot defend SE? The SE is rife with kidnappings, murders, robbery, etc. up to the fvcking hilt.

God bless you hi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by mofeireoluwa(f): 3:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is what mazi kanu and his followers do not know. If Yorubas need a self-serving, attention seeking, loud-mouth to join the ranks of Amotekun then we will conscript FFK. Kanu is just looking for relevance because even the SE have forgotten about him ever since he ran away like the coward that he is. Amotekun is what is in the news currently and this loud mouth charlatan is jumping on it to revive his worthless relevance. Yorubas again teaching Igbos how to do things in Nigeria. When we told these fools that IF they want Biafra they should first bring their state governors on-board before going around making noise and insulting everybody who is not Igbo - they said we don't know what we are saying. If IPOB had the backing of the 5 eastern governors - do you think Kanu will be in exile today? Amotekun strength comes from the unity of the 5 Yoruba states. This is what a typical Igbo will never understand. Never negotiate from a position of weakness. Gather your strength. Bring your people in. Then negotiate. Amotekun is here to stay. Simply because it happened at the right time. In the right way. With the right people.

When a SE state was attacked by herdsmen what did the governor do? He started crying in public and praying to God. Compare that to the response of SW governors. Man pass man. Tribe pass tribe. If you no understand you no go understand.

And which Ipob yoots are gonna defend SW? The same ones who cannot defend SE? The SE is rife with kidnappings, murders, robbery, etc. up to the fvcking hilt.

God bless you jo!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.