Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? (3902 Views)

Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by zionmmv: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2010
Ladyz dont u just hate it when some guyz,especially NAIJA MEN blow their trumpet on how much money they have the moment they see an attractive lady?Hmmm, I was in a meeting and this guy just walked into the room and started banging the table, talking about money over the phone and I quote"If you make me loose that contract worth €250,000 I'l make sure I bring down that entire company", 'Do you know Who I am?And in my head,I was like plsssssss Shut up!!!,
Ladies,is it that guys can't be themselves when they see a beautiful woman and act normal?And again,why do their voices always change and they become overly nice to a lady?Do they have to lie?, This is disgusting, Or what do you think?
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by HighChief4(m): 3:07am On Dec 07, 2010
Its both ways too, but a guy doesnt need to show off his affluence to get a lady
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by yme1(f): 3:11am On Dec 07, 2010
LOL!!!
this reminded me of y.day evening while i was waiting for the bus
a guy walked up to me and said
guy__hello beautiful angel
me__hi
guy__wow you look gorgeous
me__thank you
guy__am actually going to get my car from the carwash cause i hardly walk around, so please can i get your number
in my head i was like is this guy for real or he is just plainly show offly silly undecided
wetin come concern me if nah plane you dey fly go toilet undecided
sometimes i get them tho cause that is their way of letting the babe know they are not street guys but high class cheesy
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Emade(m): 3:22am On Dec 07, 2010
that is what most girls like lies.but if a guy is telling the truth u will say no to him that is a poor guy.
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by moyoct14(m): 3:22am On Dec 07, 2010
@OP -  You could actually do better by prefixing the word 'men' with 'some'
Why generalise?
Most sensible men don't actually need to blow their trumpets, their achievements speak for themselves!
I'm not having a dig at the ladies, but most men know that most ladies love to live in fantasy islands hence the self glorification (by such men).
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by red100(f): 3:23am On Dec 07, 2010
it's a big turn off for me, i like confident men
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by HighChief4(m): 3:24am On Dec 07, 2010
y me:

LOL!!!
this reminded me of y.day evening while i was waiting for the bus
a guy walked up to me and said
guy__hello beautiful angel
me__hi
guy__wow you look gorgeous
me__thank you
guy__am actually going to get my car from the carwash cause i hardly walk around, so please can i get your number
in my head i was like is this guy for real or he is just plainly show offly silly undecided
wetin come concern me if nah plane you dey fly go toilet undecided
sometimes i get them tho cause that is their way of letting the babe know they are not street guys but high class cheesy

Dont blame him, prolly that line must have worked 4 him in d past
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by yme1(f): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2010
^^maybe cheesy

@poster
i gat to correct you on this tho MEN AIN'T USELESS wink
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by 190: 3:43am On Dec 07, 2010
[size=15pt]the same way you get 2 see small small University girls

saying,

do you know who my BF is,

he is blah blah blah

dont come close 2 me else he would so deal with you

Then they Twist their necks like an agama lizard that fell inside Ogbono soup and say DUH~TALK 2 THE HAND!! angry angry
[/size]
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by 190: 3:50am On Dec 07, 2010
Ive got a guy who did sometin silly in the past

Got a gurl's number and sent her a msg saying

Dear Dan (despite her name is say Mary)

I got the money you sent for me from your zenith bank

Today i finally got the alert of N1,500,000 Finally credited in my account

I have taken out my N800K for my pocket money and the balance

I would send it to papa and mama's account.

The girl replied to the text who is this,

He didnt reply,

She called back twice he didnt pick purposely

Then after 30mins he called back and was like,

Please can i talk to DAN,

she was like its a wrong number and he said okay give the fone to Dan

and she said in a calm comfy voice, Please its a wrong number,

Then he asked who am i speaking 2 and she said her name,

He said Mary from where cos im calling from where ever!!

She said she was in where ever too,she stays around blah blah and that was her number

then my friend confirmed saying Mary you know my account balance now can you Come

Join me for just a friendly date,

It was fixed and within 2weeks he bed her,

So poster whatever he did must have worked for him and i know it worked on you too

else you wont be here, Things women do for money~

1 Like

Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52am On Dec 07, 2010
na wah poster wassup wiv dis ur generalising tonite , na so u talk anoda Yoruba like dat in anoda thread
no offence o are u sayin ur pops is useless 2 am jus serving u wiv ur own plate o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by CyberG: 3:55am On Dec 07, 2010
@Poster. . .you have been making some ridiculous statements in your ridiculous posts and it seems this is your specialty! Stop generalizing everyone and with the kind of posts you make, you will easily pass for a narcissist. If this man around you was making this boastful comments that you found distasteful, why did you not tell him right away? He either might have kept his mouth shut or shown you he is not trifling with his comments. Either way, you would have saved NL the hassle of opening just one of your "trademark" topics!
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by HighChief4(m): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2010
CyberG:

@Poster. . .you have been making some ridiculous statements in your ridiculous posts and it seems this is your specialty! Stop generalizing everyone and with the kind of posts you make, you will easily pass for a narcissist. If this man around you was making this boastful comments that you found distasteful, why did you not tell him right away? He either might have kept his mouth shut or shown you he is not trifling with his comments. Either way, you would have saved NL the hassle of opening just one of your "trademark" topics!

Spot on!!!
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2010
cyber u d man , u wasup jare cool cool cool
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by CyberG: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

cyber u d man , u wasup jare cool cool cool

I dey ooo. . . smiley
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2010
@Poster I agree and I HATE IT TOO, its not just Naija men its MEN. grin
I usually walk away when they start showing off. It kills their spirit oh! That "conversation" somehow ends quick as you get up to leave, that is how you know all he was talking to was the dial tone! angry
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Ifedisky(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2010
zionmmv:

Ladyz dont u just hate it when some guyz,especially NAIJA MEN blow their trumpet on how much money they have the moment they see an attractive lady?Hmmm, I was in a meeting and this guy just walked into the room and started banging the table, talking about money over the phone and I quote"If you make me loose that contract worth €250,000  I'l make sure I bring down that entire company", 'Do you know Who I am?And in my head,I was like plsssssss Shut up!!!,
Ladies,is it that guys can't be themselves when they see a beautiful woman and act normal?And again,why do their voices always change and they become overly nice to a lady?Do they have to lie?, This is disgusting, Or what do you think?
Well, the way you detest it is the way some people will rever it. Has it occured to you that he must have "hit" with his big mouth before and almost certainly will, again? Takes all sorts, the world! Deal wiv it
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by NnamdiN: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2010
@190 thanks for the line, I won't 4get to use it next time. wink
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by slap1(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2010
That is not enuf reason to say men are useless. Don't you have a brother, a bf or a father?
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2010
Op its actually some men but i must say its a turn off though.
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2010
@SLAP after all you guys do have A purpose, reproduction grin grin
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by slap1(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@SLAP after all you guys do have A purpose, reproduction grin grin
Plus recharge card, Mr. Biggs, etc.
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2010
slap1:

Plus recharge card, Mr. Biggs, etc.

grin grin
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by moonraker(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2010
funny enough, the poster would have fallen for it!!!!
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by kmoneyE(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2010
Sometimes the fault is from you ladies~~ladies always underate honest and genuine  guys~~ Guys like cute ladies~ but cute ladies hate to hear plain truth~~ most guys like to trap babes with their cooked and fabricated baits- nowadays because she never likes him when he is down to earth. cheesy
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by 190: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2010
NnamdiN:

@190 thanks for the line, I won't 4get to use it next time. wink

Any Time~
Let me know when it reaps fruit of labour for you
wink wink
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by slap1(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2010
moonraker:

funny enough, the poster would have fallen for it!!!!
Or maybe she fell but the guy nor send her.
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by nellaluv(f): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2010
@poster, no nee d to generalize, not all men are useless.

Our driver is useless tho tongue . He does it all the time, when a girl is passing he'll be like 'borrow me ur phone abeg', he'll go in the middle of the road answering imaginery phone call,shouting on the phone over fake money matters. There was a day we went to drop one of my cousin at madonna university, walahi this guy got a date with a cheap lie, lol.
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by nellaluv(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2010
@poster, no nee d to generalize, not all men are useless.

Our driver is useless tho tongue . He does it all the time, when a girl is passing he'll be like 'borrow me ur phone abeg', he'll go in the middle of the road answering imaginery phone call,shouting on the phone over fake money matters. There was a day we went to drop one of my cousin at madonna university, walahi this guy got a date with a cheap lie, lol.
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by MMM2(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2010
pls dn't blame 9ja men 4 all dere lies, blame de 9ja ladies it is dere fault, most of de ladies love money more than any other thing in dis world. Most of our 9ja men has change dere name 2 LIA-NUS.
MONEY IS DE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by kmoneyE(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2010
Doing that is all about mentality~~ some guys dont see themselves as being men enough**Its either they think they lack the power, strenght and other  qualities that would fetch them the cutie**More often such men engage in  image laudering cheesy
Re: Oh My God!men Are Just Useless? by Mikehell(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2010
I just don't know why somes guyz like stagin some kind of stupid personality when they set their sinful eyez on ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor.. / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 7 / How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.