Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry (1952 Views)

Watch Video As Young Lady Dances On Camera While She Flashed Her Oranges (video) / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by MadeBoy: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
I received 2 missed calls from a caller I don't know. I was busy at the time and told her I will called back when I'm less busy. She said okay.

I used extra time to study the number but it was not on my records. And I didn't save it.

I called her back and she pick the call and was expecting me to speak. I really don't know what to say other than sorry oh. I don't know who is on the phone. She said likewise her and that she saw my number on her phone. I asked which name was on the phone she mentioned my name. I told her thats my name but I don't have yours.. so what is your name?

She cough and said she is busy and end the call. I called her back she didn't pick and she called me back. When I pick the call she said who is this. I don't know when I burst into laugh, after then I replied but we were talking on the phone few seconds again. But she end he called and not taking anymore calls from me.

I don't even know the person. Not to talk on apologising. What do you guys suggest I do?
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by 2special(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Block or divert the number
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by OgbeniOja1: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Drop her number here for us to confirm
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by MadeBoy: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
2special:
Block or divert the number
the main problem is how did she knows my name.
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just give me the number ok
What nonsense
Biko give me the number right away
How can she disturb u like dat
Warrriefuck

1 Like

Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you got problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but…

…. I'm sure you know the rest.
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by nifemi25(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Inbox me her number so as to know how beautiful she is from her voice......
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Katsuke: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Robert1da:
If you got problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but…

…. I'm sure you know the rest.
But A bit*h ain't 1
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lazy youth, coming online to ask foolish question. better get serious with your life instead calling any female number that flashes you. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Gofwane(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Your girlfriend is trying to set you up or one of her friends is thirsty for your corckk grin

2 Likes

Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by MickzyDonald: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
zagadat442:
Lazy youth, coming online to ask foolish question. better get serious with your life instead calling any female number that flashes you. Nonsense
abi o

1 Like

Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Privatepart00: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
She’s more likely to be a love-vendor , just ask her what services does she offer and her terms of agreement , she will sing for you thinking a customer has been found .
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Forward77(m): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Go to AGF’s office and you will find the answer you seek.

Lazy youth

Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Clinghton: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2020
must you post everything that happens in your life.

1 Like

Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Kingsean(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2020
MadeBoy:
I received 2 missed calls from a caller I don't know. I was busy at the time and told her I will called back when I'm less busy. She said okay.

I used extra time to study the number but it was not on my records. And I didn't save it.

I called her back and she pick the call and was expecting me to speak. I really don't know what to say other than sorry oh. I don't know who is on the phone. She said likewise her and that she saw my number on her phone. I asked which name was on the phone she mentioned my name. I told her thats my name but I don't have yours.. so what is your name?

She cough and said she is busy and end the call. I called her back she didn't pick and she called me back. When I pick the call she said who is this. I don't know when I burst into laugh, after then I replied but we were talking on the phone few seconds again. But she end he called and not taking anymore calls from me.

I don't even know the person. Not to talk on apologising. What do you guys suggest I do?

this thing happens to me as well. last year December it happened like four times and when i call back she will ask who i am. something is just not right. i think that person knows u very well. i was suspecting my ex tho. another thing is someone might have forwarded his or her calls to your number. lastly , someone might have used her phone to call u. some people are just psychos sha
Re: She Flashed Me And I Don't Know Her, But i Called Her, Now She Is Angry by Daddyshome: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Move on

(1) (Reply)

Grab These Cheap Affordable Lands Around Abuja For Future Project ! / Is Hard Sex Good For A Pregnant Woman (1-2month) / I need advice on longrich, please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.