Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests (69782 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gwilym:

Who will teach the kids in the rural areas? Am sure you would gladly take a job in the rural areas teaching primary school children if you are an education graduate...and you won't want to go to the city, would you??

NYSC is a waste of time. Sadly, it is also the only way rural schools would get teachers, hospitals in rural areas would get doctors, and so on. If you want to scrap it, think up a better idea.

Offer higher and more handsome remunerations along with attractive benefits, and see graduates troop to those rural areas in their numbers!!!

Most of you really don't understand leadership... It's quite sad!!!
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Henrybook: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
They are jobless.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by justy15: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mumu people displaying their foolishness in the open
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Awoo88: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Something if achieved will soon be bastardized by the children of Satan.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Siralgebra04(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
If wearing Hijab during NYSC activities is good for Hajia Aisha of Ansarudeen, Skirt is also good for Sister Gloria of Deeper Life which means fairness.
Robert Mugabe 2020 grin
But if MURIC stand up to fight NYSC to allow corpers to wear skirts, u people will start attacking ISLAM. U will say d man is a terrorist. Is that not hypocrisy.
Many Nigerians don't know their fundamental rights and they don't care.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by bizhop01: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
So that children of hell will show their nonsense pants & lapse to the whole camp in the name of wearing skirt.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by annyplenty(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
God will back the movement up in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Sibetolo: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
When Christians starts looking at themselves in debased level as practicing a religion, they will start behaving like religious people. Becoming self seeking and self righteous and self servi. Such people will reduce themselves to the low banal levels of religiousness and eventually becomeand start exhibiting the jealousy such as the one others Christian.

The country is getting plunged into a state where people are not concerned about what are the requirements and conducts of a service is but rather about what has never and would never done anything for or to us that is religion. During Christmas, a Doctor who is an Anglican, 2 trauma nurses out of 3 nurses and duty who attend churches ( I don't their denominations) with other health workers were on duty and attended to accident victims who were all Muslims , this happened in Kano State. The presumably Christians were supposed to be on public holiday but still attended to Muslims who were not on holiday ( according to that MURIC head ) however, did not go to work but coming from a social. This is not to say it does not or could not happen the other way round with Muslims, it just showed us how low we have fallen in this country with religion and the fall is not stopping any soon with people like this protesters and their kindred like MURIC.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Christmasdon(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
people self sha. nysc is protecting this girls from rape. if they should go by wearing skirts, then there will rape in most cases. TROUSERS IS GOOD FOR NOW.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by fohiss: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
This is the reason why Africans are backwards and considered inferior. Your brain is inferior as well. When did it become a crime to protest. Your stance went paradoxical. You wanted to sound posh,like a white man and all but instead you sounded like a black yes man who can never fight for his right. I support these protesters whole heartedly. I want to see those alfas,Pasts wives,etc who have no choice serve with their skirts on

You are really a big fool..instead of you hiding yourself in a cage ..u still enter nairaland to show your stupidity..
Fool go and give them skirt nah ..this ur comments just show say u b really woman wrapper (person wey woman spoil)..Nah skirt come b d problem now ..u wan tell me say ppl wey serve back in d days wear trouser nor get sense ?? FG... Govt.. senator ..rep .dey frustrate Nigeria system for dem to cry abt it so dat wen dem finish NYSC dem go get job ..they are here crying for skirt(skirt kill all of dem dia)..and even u woman wrapper(person wey woman spoil) enter Mata dey talk rubbish ... I swear u nor suppose pass human come ..nah goat u suppose pass(He-goat)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by hopefulLandlord: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Geminita1:
grin Even when the govt tries to make some people look smart at least once in their lifetime,they still don't want it. How can a young woman prefer to look like a poor widow all in the name of extremism, while her male counterparts look all smart and eligible for great jobs.
so skirts make someone "not to look smart"?
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by henzy4life: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Can you use skirt to do sports in NYSC camp? U can't wear trouser bc it's a sin,but u commit other hidden sins.mtcheeeewwww
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Airoflaw(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
jmoore:
Jesus wore skirts.
Roman soldiers fought with miniskirts.

Trouser was invented to aid mobility.

This is not about religion, but about ignorance.
Mumu people!!
thats the problem.. Must dey slim fit it? if it the kind i was given in camp it was as big as agbada...
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by chriscrosss(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
I tire for Nigerians oooo...even this wahala is enough for someone to just die..nysc said wear your kit, you want to direct nysc, common nysc is not compulsory, if you violate the rules, you will be punished...simple.. Skirt ko, gown nii.radarada..
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by chriscrosss(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
They will be forming holy holy, na them small pass ooo...oshi...
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Hadampson(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:
grin

I support the skirt movement also, Office skirt can be very sexy and tempting, plus it allows easier access to the login page

All this Deeper life and their wahala... since its not MURIC now our Hypocrite brothers would keep quiet but let the o.p mistakenly change the headline to include MU- before he types RIC they would have trooped out commenting till the pages reaches page 12, with all sort of insult on religion of "Piss" peace

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Sibetolo: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
When Christians starts looking at themselves in debased level as practicing a religion, they will start behaving like religious people. Becoming self seeking, self righteous and self serving. Such people will reduce themselves to the low and banal levels of religiousness eventually start exhibiting jealousy, absurdities, taking offenses becoming pitiable, bitter, aggressive such as seen with any religion since we have been seeing in history.

The country is getting plunged into a state where people are progressively ( or retrogressively grin) not concerned about what the universal requirements and conducts of services, humanity, is but rather about what has never, would never do anything good for or to us, that is religion. During Christmas, a Doctor who is an Anglican, 2 trauma nurses out of 3 nurses and duty who attend churches ( I don't know their denominations) with other health workers were on duty and attended to accident victims who were all Muslims who were seriously injured up to the extent of donating blood to save one of the victims, this happened in Kaduna State. The presumably Christians were supposed to be on public holiday o but still attended to Muslims who were not on holiday o ( according to that MURIC head ) however, did not go to work but coming from a social. This is not to say it does not or could and have not happened before in the other way round with Muslims. My emphasis is not on who really attended to who but at what day putting is side by side MURIC Holiday issue.It just showed us how low we have fallen in this country with religion and the fall is not stopping any soon with people like this protesters and their kindred like MURIC
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Hadampson(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:
grin

I support the skirt movement also, Office skirt can be very sexy and tempting, plus it allows easier access to the login page

All this Deeper life and their wahala... since its not MURIC now our Hypocrite brothers would keep quiet but let the o.p mistakenly change the headline to include MU- before he types RIC they would have trooped out commenting till the pages reaches page 12, with all sort of insult on religion of "Piss" peace

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by captain247: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
How will they perform the various activities with skirt ? It's hilarious seeing someone climbing or jugging with skirt, everything will be exposed and can't move freely even. They should give them some task to perform with the skirt and see how they will carry out the task successfully without any complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by guidelight: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I just tire for some Nigeria girls.

which one even dey more convenient?

can dey even sit or try to sit on Okada with that skirt and not be lookin around for toto peepers who fit dey use one side eye dey shadow their toto?

so many dumb girls.

You are right.
Moreso , its an official uniform which you can only wear for only one.
I wonder why they are carrying this matter for their head?

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by luluosas(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
I love this
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Liposure: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
4 God's sake i dont no where dis people get their obsolete beliefs from. Is wearing trouser a sin. Dont dey no dat trousers are unisex in nature. They should go n read about why trousers were made in d first place. Dis is becoming annoying self

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by olax02(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
What swrong with lady putting on trouser just for a year programe. If skirt is allow how do they perform those mandatory training at camp? Nigeria youth madness at its peak..

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by jewery(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
And some corpers too will join this protest ,chaii this is Nigeria ,instead of them protesting for corpers allawee,they are their protesting for irrelevant nonsense....
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Savagethe21st(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yea the shouldn't dress like men...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love and subscribe to my channel.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by haleymoon: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
You all should be fighting for the bigger picture in Nigeria not this nonsense.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by goodheart02(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
yarimo:
Skirt in NYSC camp, Chai man o war will be very interesting grin grin

Exactly my thoughts. How can a woman use skirt for the rigorous activities of NYSC camp. The rope climbing, the wall scaling, and during all these activities, her inner thighs will be exposed, most especially to those under her.

Our youths and misplaced priority
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by agarawu23(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
The level of hypocrisy in this country is alarming. All these ones claiming SISTER never fvck before? Putting on skirts doesn't make u a saint. Ladies wearing trousers won't go to hell.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by SaChither(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
If They Approve Skirt Boom!!! Some Girls Will Turn It To Bum Short undecided
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Thithi1(f): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
joblessness dey worry this people. Abeg, IPhone 8 Plus dey for true buyer (64gb). 160,000 pere
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Octopusssy(f): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
NYSC is supposed to be paramiltary. Can they use skirts for military drills?

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Ivypresh(f): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
wonders shall never cease.. Just for one year they can not hide their self looking for skirt to Wear is it ur skirt or your heart

I will be using skirt to do paramilitary drills during camp

They don't have work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.