Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (42317 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Not only Oshiomhole, The South will not and never support Tinubu in 2023!!
We can’t replace a thief with a thief.

Eeeyah I feel your pain!

PDP will never rule Nigeria again
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Yolmelifya: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
divicode:

Eeeyah I feel your pain!

PDP will never rule Nigeria again
[/s]
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
babytoun:

even osinbajo can contest the presidency ..which law is he quoting ?
this current Osinbajo president? Abeg give me that thing way u smoke this night.the guy is not even a politician for crying out loud .Nigerians self na wah o
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Atalachi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
How, if I may ask. throw more light on that.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by kayjay69(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
More like we can't replace a man whose WAEC is questionable with a man whose Masters is questionable.
Davash222:
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by favourite20: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
i don't even understand this people
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Sagay212: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2020
osazsky:
who dash tinubu guy forget el rufus is our next president I dont want to release some secrets here..my uncle is very close to d corridors of powers we already have some raw concrete info but since we are in a public forum I cant say anything here

Shove your concrete info up your ass. El rufai will only become president of northern region. You think this is a joke. He is only dreaming. Let the time come. Lol..a bloody tribal bigot and supporter of evil Fulani herdsmen become president? You this abo.ki people always believing you own the country. We shall see.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by AreaFada2: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Hillsong34:
Nigeria is a nation, guided by Constitution. The Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria does not, in anyway, permit a particular ethnic group to create tribal security outdit, especially when this is aimed at undermining the interest of other ethnic groups.It's no news that the new tribal security outfit created by the yorubas is targeted at the Fulani. You people are all over the North, doing your businesses without harassment but at the mention of Fulani, what comes to your dirty mind is genocide. We are in this country when yoruba people killed hundreds of cows through thunder and now, it's Ametoken This is a clear evidence that yoruba people will stop at nothing in mismanaging any opportunity given to them. To think that these are the same people being considered for 2023 presidency gives them out as a group of confused people. Will yoruba people be pioneering tribal and divisive organizations such as Amotekun and still expect to rule this country come 2023? Never!!!

So in your super-human intelligent mind, you think Fulani herdsmen killing, maiming, raping women and kids, and destroying farms, kidnapping people like Chief Olu Falae can be compared to Southerners running hotels, spare parts shops, supermarkets and other businesses in the North?

How many Southerners carry AK47 about in the North? How many Northern villagers are they killing and villages razing to the ground?

If FG police can control killer/rapist herdsmen, would SW need Ametokun?

Why is the North so scared of Regionalism? Fear of losing control oil money. In 45 years of ruling Nigeria, Northerners cannot even educate their population or control birth rate that produces so many poor people vulnerable to terrorist recruitment.

Is Hisbah not an ethno-religious security outfit?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by fordunit(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Hillsong34:
Nigeria is a nation, guided by Constitution. The Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria does not, in anyway, permit a particular ethnic group to create tribal security outdit, especially when this is aimed at undermining the interest of other ethnic groups.It's no news that the new tribal security outfit created by the yorubas is targeted at the Fulani. You people are all over the North, doing your businesses without harassment but at the mention of Fulani, what comes to your dirty mind is genocide. We are in this country when yoruba people killed hundreds of cows through thunder and now, it's Ametoken This is a clear evidence that yoruba people will stop at nothing in mismanaging any opportunity given to them. To think that these are the same people being considered for 2023 presidency gives them out as a group of confused people. Will yoruba people be pioneering tribal and divisive organizations such as Amotekun and still expect to rule this country come 2023? Never!!!

You are a goat. Is the Presidency URS to gift?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ekpeitit(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ekpeitit(m): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2020
By South I guess you mean South East.
I don't think Tinubu needs South East and by the way,the South East never come out to vote anyway.
You talk on Nairaland but when it's election time you don't vote.
South East is useless to the presidential election permutation.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by dalass(f): 1:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:

All politicians are thieves..

At least he's intelligent, his strides and antecedent speaks well of him in Lagos.. He knows how to pick natural leaders to carry on great legacy too.

I don't support stealing but see where our quest for an incorrupt President has landed us. Our Mr integrity is not only dumb, insensitive, he's lifeless!

May the best man win sha grin
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Correcto: 1:57am On Jan 18, 2020
You must be a comedian
YungMillionaire:

You are wrong. Edo is Tinubu. Delta is Tinubu. Bayelsa is Tinubu. Even Imo is Tinubu. And that is just before he even begins to campaign. Walahi e go do u like film trick. Just keep watching.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Correcto: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2020
I am Yoruba but you are talking trash!!!!!! IBOs are highly significant because they not only present in SE but akso SW and the country at large.
Ekpeitit:
By South I guess you mean South East.
I don't think Tinubu needs South East and by the way,the South East never come out to vote anyway.
You talk on Nairaland but when it's election time you don't vote.
South East is useless to the presidential election permutation.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Benwallt(m): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2020
fergie006:

Read what you wrote again..

Was he drunk or on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by AjegunIe: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by hisexcellency34: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2020
All of the above

Benwallt:
Was he drunk or on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by bluecircle470: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:

Hatred kill una for SE. yeye people, why not go support satguru
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by ernieboy(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Dhortunn:
Can all these old men just die already?

Secondly, can we leave "Nigeria" to the Northerners while the remaining parts go ahead and form their own colony?

Because we don taya to dey repeat same tori over and over again.

E don do really! Kini?! grin
be careful what u wish others even if they are bad.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Judybash93(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2020
FrLukas:
See their faces.

LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ewedegubbler: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2020
I will be Importing special knife for politicians to use in stabbing each other in the back come 2023, and special popcorn for my neeegas to chew on the side while watching the drama unfold
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Jakasibo(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Osimole not Osibanjo

In Atiku's case nko?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Charly68: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Keep blackmailing yourself while the enigmatic chairman keeps delivering results. He has won IMO State as he hoped to do already . Great leaders soars higher in the face of opposition
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by wink2015(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Chief Charles Idahosa, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state on Friday said Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will disappoint Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the party on the issue of the 2023 presidency.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Idahosa, a chieftain of the party said while Tinubu is supporting the embattled National chairman with the hope of assisting him to get the APC presidential ticket in 2023, Oshiomhole’s ambition is to become a running mate to a Northern presidential candidate.

“I feel so sorry for Tinubu because he doesn’t know who Oshiomhole is. I am aware he is one of those giving him support as the National chairman.

“Oshiomhole will disappoint him seriously. He will not support him in 2023, he can take that to the bank.

“Tinubu is one of the people supporting him as National chairman thinking that Oshiomhole will use his influence as National chairman to make him get the ticket”.

”What he doesn’t know is that Oshiomhole’s ambition is to become Vice- President to a northern presidential candidate in 2023. He is going to pair a northern candidate against the interest of Tinubu” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-presidency-oshiomhole-will-greatly-disappoint-tinubu-idahosa/

We have been telling Tinubu to see THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

Oshiomole is just like a green snake in a green grass.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Shoolar(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2020
This must be quack News, how can you say Bola Hammed Tinubu is among those seeking for VP presidential candidate, it's impossible!!!
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Maliqcious: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm..I like the way you narrate this shows how great you good inside. ..buh you know the herdsmen has brought insurgency to the SW..regardless on you view it...it is for the betterment of the people of the SW..no sect should be allowed to meme destroy and rape individual and U should know citizens from that region are very vocal and semi cooperated.
Hillsong34:
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Irore: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:

Why will the north not hold on to power when the west, south and east are always routing for vice-presidency to northerners. Please start campaigning for a southern presidency instead of this north north thing.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ashabbiiee: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Laugh in Bini

YoungLionken:
He would do well,he did marvelous things in Edo, better than Obaseki...

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by ogbupeter7(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

You have been chosen as one of the respondents of the study. Your response would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ekpeitit(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Correcto:
I am Yoruba but you are talking trash!!!!!! IBOs are highly significant because they not only present in SE but akso SW and the country at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.