Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (42319 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Sconty09(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Not only Oshiomhole, The South will not and never support Tinubu in 2023!!
We can’t replace a thief with a thief.

Are you talking about the Southwest or Southeast? Which of your South fella?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by YungMillionaire: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hillsong34:
face your cursed region and leave people that solve the problems of the country

And which region is that? Are you okay?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by ebuclassic18(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Someone is biding for presidency while the one ruling already have not made any impact for 4yrs plus,Nigerians are really stupid

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by tomju(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Who is a thief about to be replaced? Better watch your back o before DSS come for you. Remember invictus Obi? Na here e start o.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Kuginzi: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Which South?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by emmyjeff19: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
make him go rest ooo
make him govern APC first without wahala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuzS0qIBiAw
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
APC business. Nothing concerns me
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Bene11: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Help me ask oo
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by calmbabadee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
fergie006:

Read what you wrote again..

I tell you!

A very useless and worthless jargon it is

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
No bro. we can't replace a criminal with a thief.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Bene11: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Help me ask oo shocked
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yoruba should search for right candidate that had interest of people at heart, because Tinubu is far from target he will 100% fail yoruba land not to even mention Nigeria.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm welcome! I never knew I was banned all this while. No warning! Oga Seun na wa oo.

Anyway, my ear is filled to d brim as regards twenty twenty three.

The truth as I heard from d balcony of power is, its EL RUFAI and Ogbonnaya onuh from Ebony state.
The earliest calculation though was El Rufai and Oshiomole. But E-Roof; (El-Rufai 2023 strategist) suggests that, El-Rufai is already perceived as a bigot and a fanatic, so much so that if he chooses oshiomole (a pagan) as a running mate, it'll intensify the populace's claim. So they've to make a U-turn for Ogbonnaya onuh.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
StarUp:
he is trying to hide his John Thomas from rearing it's ugly head.
May God save us from the lust of the flesh.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Which part of the south are you referring to? 5%? Your support is irrelevant, infact, whosoever you guys loaded with millions of likes on Nairaland end up losing election. Tinubu is an embodiment of goodness, the first governor that started IPP, improved Lagos IGR from millions to billions, started BRT, Created more local government and ruled Lagos without federal government as una Messiah, obasanjo seized Lagos allocation. Tinubu has never ruled Nigeria but all Igbos call him thief all because he brought Buhari to power at the expense of Jonathan who heavily favoured the Igbos and marginalized the Yorubas. Funny enough, Atiku Abubakar the Fulani Empror you guys voted for in 2019 is a saint but Tinubu is a thief abi?

Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Arijude(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
StarUp:
but menh who's that babe? She's too hot
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by wirinet(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hillsong34:
Nigeria is a nation, guided by Constitution. The Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria does not, in anyway, permit a particular ethnic group to create tribal security outdit, especially when this is aimed at undermining the interest of other ethnic groups.It's no news that the new tribal security outfit created by the yorubas is targeted at the Fulani. You people are all over the North, doing your businesses without harassment but at the mention of Fulani, what comes to your dirty mind is genocide. We are in this country when yoruba people killed hundreds of cows through thunder and now, it's Ametoken This is a clear evidence that yoruba people will stop at nothing in mismanaging any opportunity given to them. To think that these are the same people being considered for 2023 presidency gives them out as a group of confused people. Will yoruba people be pioneering tribal and divisive organizations such as Amotekun and still expect to rule this country come 2023? Never!!!

Yes Nigeria is guided by the constitution, and that constitution only permit the Fulani north to create a security outfit, but bar others from creating their own security outfit, abi?

The hisbah Police don't go arresting other tribes and religions enjoying a cool bottle of beer in their private spaces, abi?

Yoruba people kill hundreds of cows, but fulani herdsmen killing thousands of humans along side destroying their farms.

To hell with the Yoruba presidency? Yorubas has never gotten a truly Yoruba president (Obasanjo was never a Yoruba candidate), and they survived. It's the Fulanis that need the presidency to survive.

How is Amotekun tribal and divisive but Hisbah is national and unifying? Abeg, explain.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
NtumagburuEleph:
Guys join me
palm wine dey only sweet with dog meat
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Arijude(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
StarUp:
da babe hot
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by lagdmark(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Tinubu the buillion van clown instead of supporting Amotekun in 2020, he is busy campaigning for 2023
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Halo22: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Politics is never a game where you trust anyone, if Bukola Saraki could betray his father's political interest, what big deal is there in Oshiomole disappointing Tinubu? It's a normal trend in politics.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Sagay212: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Instead make abo.ki become president again, make the country kuku scatter. The last person that can ever become president in this country is el rufai and tinibu. All the idi.ots bringing up their names are cursed animals. They will never become president.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Sagay212: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Halo22:
Politics is never a game where you trust anyone, if Bukola Saraki could betray his father's political interest, what big deal is there in Oshiomole disappointing Tinubu? It's a normal trend in politics.

Oshiomole will be the biggest fool in the world to agree to be a VP to an a.boki. why can't he become president ? Why do southerners always like to hustle for VP and end up allowing people who have no proper education rule over them. What nonsense
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by tityboi: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
he is an idiot
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by Tareq1105: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:
The plan of this man and Obaseki is to break Oshiomole's support system (Tinubu) by causing disaffection between the two leaders

Their plan is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:
The plan of this man and Obaseki is to break Oshiomole's support system (Tinubu) by causing disaffection between the two leaders
oshiomole always have a way of using people and dumping them...and Tinubu wont be an exemption..if this doesn't happens I bet with my balls
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sagay212:
Instead make abo.ki become president again, make the country kuku scatter. The last person that can ever become president in this country is el rufai and tinibu. All the idi.ots bringing up their names are cursed animals. They will never become president.
who dash tinubu guy forget el rufus is our next president I dont want to release some secrets here..my uncle is very close to d corridors of powers we already have some raw concrete info but since we are in a public forum I cant say anything here
Re: Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate by babytoun: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Reinvented:

I hope you are not mistakingOsinbajofor Oshomole. Please, go and read again.

even osinbajo can contest the presidency ..which law is he quoting ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.