Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (63793 Views)

Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by BanevsJoker(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2020
The zoology student don suffer. Boko Haram go ask am why e dey study their habitat.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Dreambeat: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
U withheld the surname you den release it, mumu
Dont mind the clown of a journalist.A typical case of copy and paste journalism

3 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by YorubaLord: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Dem even get university for dat side? And students sef dey go there go do wetin, abeg? Study terrorism? angry
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2020
They would kill d rest in anger
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by YorubaLord: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2020
BlackSeptember:
The Hausa Fulani herdsmen are ravaging Your lands and you are setting up Amotekun to deal with them.

Tell me the meaning of SMART again

No worry, we go soon deport your Okoro Savages back to una Jungle.

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2020
shocked shocked

Is like this Jakarna is a hotspot.. Nigerian army is useless.. its the same jakarna that the insurgent ambush a whole commander of operation lafiya dole during Christmas period.. I expect that by now, that area should be levelled and become military zone.. But, they still left the insurgent to be roaming around in the area to even kidnap numerous people this week.

This is preposterous

2 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Isoduwa(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by YolobaMuslim: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Yoruba and Hausa people are the smartest tribes in the world
Yes, my fellow Yoloba shiite moozlem.
But I think our Hausa masters are smarter than we Yoloba moozlems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
77up:
Amotekun is here to stay wether they like it or not cool
Amotekun is a cheater not a tiger.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by fattprince(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
I was surprised that I had to go back to check if it wasn't surname withheld I saw in the brackets. Awon Blogger blogger

2 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by sammysmiles(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
E tire me oooooo...

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by tonymyke4life(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:

grin as in eh! D tin weak my muscle o.

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Irore: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Snapchat:

I was going to type this. Can you imagine?
Hausa Pulani blogger cum journalist.

3 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by bizhop01: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Religion madness makes northerners to set up boko haram
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by one1prax(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2020
wow, inredible
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
77up:
Amotekun is here to stay wether they like it or not cool
Obviously you're not Yoruba, Amotekun isn't tiger!

3 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by cybriz82(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
And u came here to post it for d world n bh boys to read it Smh...
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Smart yet Buhari and Tinubu are your leaders

And Peter Obi is your president?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by zinny377(f): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Very very smart thank God for your life.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Slyphil(f): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2020
If this news is true, then it's wrong to reveal it at all.

2 Likes

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by massalati(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Uhhmmm...... Boko Boko

Meanwhile who else knows UNICAL has the set of Finest girls in the whole of Nigeria institutions?

hahaha my brother u are correct oo am a malabite and this freshers are damn beautiful

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by basty: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2020
And one idiot who called himself Attorney general of Islamic Republic of Nigeria said "Amotekun is illegal" wants the Southern Nigeria to be part of the forced estate called Nigeria.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
TEF programme 2020.
Entrepreneurs to get $5000 seed capital.

http:///news/detail/8ebeb11e7f2a735497035828c033215a?product=
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Technically defeated BH still wrecking havoc technically... These set of leaders should have been aborted by their parents during pregnancy undecided
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by frank417: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2020
“About eight students have been abducted at that same spot this week"

"Sagir Musa, army spokesperson, did not pick calls placed to his telephone"

All I see here is a nation that can't protect its citizens. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Slimjay22: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2020
You don't have to say that
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Dashingprince(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2020
[/color]In a ploy to gain freedom, Mu’umain (surname withheld)

[color=#000000]
..... sadand then......

[color=#990000][/color]One of the abducted students, Mu’umain Mohammed, a 200 Level biological science student was later freed. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC / Tunde David Mark Is Dead / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.