Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (63801 Views)

Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by TruthinAction: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nairalanders, I move the motion for the impeachment of Mr President as a Senator representing the constituency of the oppressed and defenseless people of Nigeria for the inability of this government to secure lives of its citizens. Click like if you second the motion. We will file in our case to the Supreme Court of the universe who has a Judge that rules and reigns in the affairs of men.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Yoruba and Hausa people are the smartest tribes in the world

Why u dey join us together?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by OyinO: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Book harm attacking military personnel in that region but no communities burnt down? Well, Book Harm is actually not fighting for itself. It's fighting for an Arabic Agenda. Nigerian and African Christians too are fighting a Eurocentric cause. When will Africans stand Up and fight for their own cause?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by IloveToMess: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

You cannot compare Buhari/Tinubu with anyone in the whole Southeast.
Insult, a 9 year old kid in SE is wiser than Tinubu and Buhari put together.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by IloveToMess: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:
Pls why do Yoruba/Fulani people refer to Igbo man as Okoro?

Okoro is a nicer name than Yeribanza Afonja na cheesy
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by deboysben(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
1Dray:

No think am. People all the way from the East are still seeking and gaining admission into Unimaid. Don't get it twisted, abum nwafor.
lost soul...

Rest in peace in advance
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by stasius: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
U withheld the surname you den release it, mumu

My dear ooo. I tire for yeye journalism. No wonder Buhari said youths are not qualified for the available Jobs.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Solacemk: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
Hhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahha
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by zedman1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
kestolove95:
First thing I noticed too.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by GamalNasser: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls be sincere with yourself and mention one single name in Southeast that can be compared to Buhari or Tinubu?

So an ex heroin dealer convict and an illiterate coup plotter is all you got ..Abe go and sleep
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by luluosas(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Don't mind the unprofessional reported
kestolove95:
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by PlayerMeji: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's subliminal messaging...

LordGuru1:

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Bimpe29: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Whoever abates and facilitates the inhuman activities of Boko Haram, will be rewarded with the equivalent of the sorrow and hurt the insurgency have brought to the land.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by LordGuru1: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
PlayerMeji:
That's subliminal messaging...

You are wise and deep.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Uniquekriss(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Borno should be deserted at this point. Won't be surprised 2know there are still a number of Easterners and southerners there. Una mumu never do?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Chybyke1992: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
HAVEN LET THIS NEWS COME TO LIMELIGHT, IT IS ACTUALLY VERY DANGEROUS BECAUSE EVEN THE LIVES OF OTHERS BEEN ABDUCTED IN NOT SAFE ANY LONGER.
COS THOSE ANIMALS WILL TRANSFER AGGRESSION TOTHEM TO HAVE BEEN DECEIVED.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by farem: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Islie:
"...Mu’umain (surname withheld), [/b]a second year biological science student of the University of Maiduguri,...
One of the abducted students, [b]Mu’umain Mohammed
, a 200 Level biological science student was later freed..."
https://www.thecable.ng/how-unimaid-student-tricked-boko-haram-to-escape-abduction

What kind of journalism is this? With one breath, you withheld the surname and with another you revealed the surname.
Who is the editor? S/he simply exposes this guy to danger.
Tueh!
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by sammya2z: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is there any nairalands that can design a Professional logo. Contact me asap at blackgoldmultimedia@yahoo.com
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Kuginzi: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

So an ex heroin dealer convict and an illiterate coup plotter is all you got ..Abe go and sleep
I said it ealier "half loaf is better than none". You're yet to mention a single Southeast man who is better than Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by 1Dray(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
deboysben:
lost soul...

Rest in peace in advance

Back to sender! That will never my lot but yours. Do you think you're more Igbo than me? I work in Borno and I'm thankful to God for the job he gave to me. Stop being ridiculous, we can't all stay in the east. Would you feed me and my family if I run to you? Do you have any job for me there? Stop being petty. I'm not a student here (I schooled in Owerri), I work here(Borno). I just told you the fact that I have seen Igbos, lots of them that don't necessarily base in Borno but come here to school. What wrong did I do you to warrant such bad word. I rather go out there and work to put food on my table, than stay with you there and die of starvation.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Kuginzi: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Okoro is a nicer name than Yeribanza Afonja na cheesy
Are u sure?
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by IloveToMess: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

Are u sure?

Do your research and tell me... grin
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Kuginzi: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Insult, a 9 year old kid in SE is wiser than Tinubu and Buhari put together.
May be it is because all the adults in Southeast are Corrupt and incapable without any integrity that's why you're choosing a 9year old kid(an infant) to represent u. It's a pity!!
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by IloveToMess: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

May be it is because all the adults in Southeast are Corrupt and incapable without any integrity that's why you're choosing a 9year old kid(an infant) to represent u. It's a pity!!

Yes an infant in Igbo land it way too smart for the likes of Tinubu and Buhari put together. That's a fact.
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Kuginzi: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Do your research and tell me... grin
Abeg you're just remodifying the word Okoro . The Yorubas attached different meanings to Okoro. Pls hide your face when u see a Yoruba man
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Wickedtruths: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Yes an infant in Igbo land it way too smart for the likes of Tinubu and Buhari put together. That's a fact.

While the ab0kis who breed like pigs are eternally dumb.

1 Like

Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by Kuginzi: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Hahaha.. It's a shame!! All your adults lacks the knowledge of governance, Corrupt, and incapable. You can never mention a single name in Southeast that is a good leader to emulate in the Southeast. Pls just 1 name
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by IloveToMess: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. It's a shame!! All your adults lacks the knowledge of governance, Corrupt, and incapable. You can never mention a single name in Southeast that is a good leader to emulate in the Southeast. Pls just 1 name

Peter Obi

You know he is wiser than the entire yoruba race for now... grin
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by IloveToMess: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

Abeg you're just remodifying the word Okoro . The Yorubas attached different meanings to Okoro. Pls hide your face when u see a Yoruba man

Are you in pains because I am proud of okoro and you are not proud of your yeribazanza afonja name??

Sorry then, it has come to staygrin grin
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by GamalNasser: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

I said it ealier "half loaf is better than none". You're yet to mention a single Southeast man who is better than Buhari and Tinubu.

Chief that's not half bread oo but sand sand garri grin grin
Re: How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ by cattylove7(f): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
4 naija its either u learn taekwando/b smart 2 save ur selves cos u r all on ur own if bokoharam can kidnap police n soldiers who r ordinary citizens of ngrns www.cattylovegist.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) / Tunde David Mark Is Dead / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.