Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun (2670 Views)

Arewa North: It Appears That Tinubu Will Be Able To Govern Better Than Buhari / Why Arewa Gave Igbos Three Months But Yoruba 72 Hours, Igbos Will Be Missed / Why Arewa Consultative Forum Won’t Endorse Either Buhari Or Atiku – Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun by sweetonugbu: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Yet Meyeti Allah criminals are released at the police station after destroying farmers crop on the authority of the IGP for Divisional Police Head to seek mutal compensation rather than outright prosecution

Yet FG is seeking land for the so called Private Herders?

Yet Out of 2019 budget, few Billions was seperated to create a ranch in the Aso Rock

Yet all Military Cantonments Nationwide now has a Cattle ranch

Yet The FG tried twice to implement government land accusition for Herding and Herdsmen through Cattle Colony and RUGA settlement

And Now a mere trade union Group like Meyeti Allah cattle breeders now make public statements that can cause breach of peace but are not arrested

why hasnt association of Fish sellers and peper seller also issued reckless ultimatums

Let us use our brains and stop decieving ourselves
I never knew you have sense like this, thought your support for APC has wiped out your brain. Thanks for that write up, very aptly said.

1 Like

Re: See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun by itsme01: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2020
sweetonugbu:
I never knew you have sense like this, thought your support for APC has wiped out your brain. Thanks for that write up, very aptly said.

Its PDP people at wadata plaza that drop their brains at the parking lot before resuming grin

Anyways.. it is evil to play politics with life and death situation and mass secuirity.. i dont want curse on my head

Re: See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun by sweetonugbu: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Its PDP people at wadata plaza that drop their brains at the parking lot before resuming grin

Anyways.. it is evil to play politics with life and death situation and mass secuirity.. i dont want curse on my head

good to know, who party ep, PDP and APC are same people.
Re: See Why Arewa North Is Afraid Of Amotekun by Yolmelifya: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Nations: SE Is The Least Corrupt Region In Nigeria / Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu / I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.