Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,984 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage (3541 Views)

Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by frozen70(f): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2020
BligsMiss:
Hi Everyone, please do away with my English I'm writing this from a sick bed.

My name is Aisha, 27 years from Nigeria. I meet this guy 4years ago when I was in school, when you see him, he's religious, he prays 5times daily, he's from a good family.infact he's the most religious in his family, everyone call him Alfa.

This is the number one factor that makes me fall inlove with this man because I knw I'm weak when it's comes to religion, and I need someone who will enhance my family and children in future.

He proposed when I was in school then I said yes, but everything must be done till after my school which is about 2years time then. Later he had the opportunity to travel out of the country for his masters, he called me to come over to ibadan then, I spent a week at his place in Ibadan (No s3x then) he doesn't even make a move. Which gives me 100% assurance that I'm in a safe hand. But we later did before he traveled out finally.

We discussed and planed to go to registry so it will be easier for me to come over later(He's going as a married man).

Everything works fine as planned. My mum gave him very huge amount of money then when we were both looking for money to settle some of his school fee. 2 years later I went for my NYSC. And finished February 2019.

During my final year in school I went for some programming course that I have stated developing Applications, Website for big companies, before I graduated I make more 200k in a month. During my NYSC I opened one big office that I employed more than 8staffs working for me and everything is going well in Lagos.

He invited me immediately after my NYSC and I went to meet him in abroad. My office still function in Lagos til now.

Immediately I got to his place I have started putting some things in place to start my Programming job there and gradually it paying but not that much.

I got a new phone and laptop because he told me he's settling some bills then which I understand. I'm not the lazy type infact sometime I need to do cleaning for oyinbo to help him settle some bills then when i dindt see client for programming work. (If I didn't support him as a wife who will?) I knw it's part of my responsibilities.

Two months after I moved in i got pregnant. We clocked 6months yesterday that I have moved in to his place.

One day I was using his phone to work, I don't even check his messages, (I trust him 101%) one message popped in via messenger from random girls , I was forced to check that day. I saw my husband exchanging nude pics, s3x chat, with olosho, I didn't believe. I just keep quiet and monitored this, some days after, I saw his cousin (I knw her very well) s3xchatting with him also.(I was so mad with this) I can't withstand this I asked him and he denied.

Immediately he got to knw I'm aware of where they communicate. He blocked the ladies off his Facebook. I was glad and keep on with him.

Few days later I found out they changed mode of communication (it's now via e-mail) My God that's always by my side. I wanted to login my email on his PC, immediately I open Yahoo Mail, his messages popped in and he forgot to log out.

I saw some unexpected messages. I saw him patronizing prostitue, watching Indecency even after I have moved In, Exchanging n*de pictures, going to all Adultfinder site to hook up with prostitue. I was so sad and mad. I don't knw what to do because I didn't expect all these.

I called his brother and I told him all these, I screenshot some of these and their conversation for him to knw I'm aware and I keep records.

His brother called him and he said there's nothing like that. That the lady(his cousin)asked him for money blablabla.

I forgive him and forget. We moved on.

Recently, I have not bn sleeping. Infact I can be up from morning to next morning, I think all these are associated with pregnancy sometimes.

3days ago, I was awake alone in the house. I have pressed my phone the thing don hot. I said lemme check some mail on PC. Immediately I opened Yahoo mail. Hmmm!

My husband now have a new email account, new twitter account, new Facebook account all for his cousin, but God almighty that will make him got exposed. He forgot to log out, the house system and this used to be on 24/7.

Could you believe this man still communicate with his cousin, infact they exchanged video sexchat, begging the girl for nude pics and sechat, the lady will now ask him money Inreturn and he will send it to her.

As at a night before I saw this, my husband still send message to prostitue asking for her price , where do they meet bla blabla!

I asked myself if it was a mistake that he did, ever since I caught him and confronted him, why did he choose to continue? Why are they running helter and skelter to keep their conversation going?

Why did he continues with all theses nonsense despite I have moved him?

Wil he stop?

What exactly does this man want? you have never ask me for sex and I tell you No. Even when I was on a bed rest

Is this not a one chance marriage?

This is a man I have loved despite his physical challenges.

This is a man I'm planing to spend the rest of my life with.

This is his cousin, who knows who it might be in future?

Are my children safe?

Is this how marriage used to be?

I have sacrifice alot in this marriage yet all these are happening to me!

God Why?

I went to the hospital yesterday for my 2nd trimester check up, my GP said my BP Is high I need to rest and eat. Right in me i knw there's something I need to talk out, I cannot tell my parent or friend or anyone. I just want to say it out

It's good you have said it out

You know what, pls for the sake of your life and that of your baby

Face your pregnancy for now and stop going through his private mails

The more you know the more it hurts but the less you cared the best for you because what you don't know doesn't hurt you

You may develop complication and may not be able to carry another pregnancy, so that alone can make you go gaga

As for your husband, he has been doing all you mentioned before your arrival and don't expect him to drop it just like that, it's not automatic

After the birth of your child, regain strength and talk it over

With time, he will stop it

The more you monitor him the more he will continue because its not easy for him to drop those dirty habits

Then for his cousin after birth, when you have gotten your strength, call her and let her know that you are aware they are dating and you will appreciate she ends the relationship, simple

The little money you are making now, start saving incase of incasity so that you won't be stranded financially

Men are not different from dogs when it comes to sex but the matured ones among them uses their head not their dick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
BligsMiss:

My name is Aisha, 27 years from Nigeria. I meet this guy 4years ago when I was in school, when you see him, he's religious, he prays 5times daily, he's from a good family.infact he's the most religious in his family, everyone call him Alfa.

This is the number one factor that makes me fall inlove with this man because I knw I'm weak when it's comes to religion, and I need someone who will enhance my family and children in future.

He proposed when I was in school then I said yes, but everything must be done till after my school which is about 2years time then. Later he had the opportunity to travel out of the country for his masters, he called me to come over to ibadan then, I spent a week at his place in Ibadan (No s3x then) he doesn't even make a move. Which gives me 100% assurance that I'm in a safe hand. But we later did before he traveled out finally.

We discussed and planed to go to registry so it will be easier for me to come over later(He's going as a married man).

Everything works fine as planned. My mum gave him very huge amount of money then when we were both looking for money to settle some of his school fee. 2 years later I went for my NYSC. And finished February 2019.

During my final year in school I went for some programming course that I have stated developing Applications, Website for big companies, before I graduated I make more 200k in a month. During my NYSC I opened one big office that I employed more than 8staffs working for me and everything is going well in Lagos.

He invited me immediately after my NYSC and I went to meet him in abroad. My office still function in Lagos til now.

Immediately I got to his place I have started putting some things in place to start my Programming job there and gradually it paying but not that much.

I got a new phone and laptop because he told me he's settling some bills then which I understand. I'm not the lazy type infact sometime I need to do cleaning for oyinbo to help him settle some bills then when i dindt see client for programming work. (If I didn't support him as a wife who will?) I knw it's part of my responsibilities.

Two months after I moved in i got pregnant. We clocked 6months yesterday that I have moved in to his place.

One day I was using his phone to work, I don't even check his messages, (I trust him 101%) one message popped in via messenger from random girls , I was forced to check that day. I saw my husband exchanging nude pics, s3x chat, with olosho, I didn't believe. I just keep quiet and monitored this, some days after, I saw his cousin (I knw her very well) s3xchatting with him also.(I was so mad with this) I can't withstand this I asked him and he denied.

Immediately he got to knw I'm aware of where they communicate. He blocked the ladies off his Facebook. I was glad and keep on with him.

Few days later I found out they changed mode of communication (it's now via e-mail) My God that's always by my side. I wanted to login my email on his PC, immediately I open Yahoo Mail, his messages popped in and he forgot to log out.

I saw some unexpected messages. I saw him patronizing prostitue, watching Indecency even after I have moved In, Exchanging n*de pictures, going to all Adultfinder site to hook up with prostitue. I was so sad and mad. I don't knw what to do because I didn't expect all these.

I called his brother and I told him all these, I screenshot some of these and their conversation for him to knw I'm aware and I keep records.

His brother called him and he said there's nothing like that. That the lady(his cousin)asked him for money blablabla.

Recently, I have not bn sleeping. Infact I can be up from morning to next morning, I think all these are associated with pregnancy sometimes.

3days ago, I was awake alone in the house. I have pressed my phone the thing don hot. I said lemme check some mail on PC. Immediately I opened Yahoo mail. Hmmm!

My husband now have a new email account, new twitter account, new Facebook account all for his cousin, but God almighty that will make him got exposed. He forgot to log out, the house system and this used to be on 24/7.

Could you believe this man still communicate with his cousin, infact they exchanged video sexchat, begging the girl for nude pics and sechat, the lady will now ask him money Inreturn and he will send it to her.

As at a night before I saw this, my husband still send message to prostitue asking for her price , where do they meet bla blabla!

I asked myself if it was a mistake that he did, ever since I caught him and confronted him, why did he choose to continue? Why are they running helter and skelter to keep their conversation going?

Wil he stop?

What exactly does this man want? you have never ask me for sex and I tell you No. Even when I was on a bed rest

Are my children safe?

God Why?

I went to the hospital yesterday for my 2nd trimester check up, my GP said my BP Is high I need to rest and eat. Right in me i knw there's something I need to talk out, I cannot tell my parent or friend or anyone. I just want to say it out

Marriage? may God help every married couple
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why can't you tell your parents or friends or anyone.

Better move away from the marriage before the gives you HIV.

This is why I don't like religious men, they are pretentious
BligsMiss:

Wil he stop?

Are my children safe?

God Why?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives / Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.