Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage (3525 Views)

Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by BligsMiss: 3:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Hi Everyone, please do away with my English I'm writing this from a sick bed.

My name is Aisha, 27 years from Nigeria. I meet this guy 4years ago when I was in school, when you see him, he's religious, he prays 5times daily, he's from a good family.infact he's the most religious in his family, everyone call him Alfa.

This is the number one factor that makes me fall inlove with this man because I knw I'm weak when it's comes to religion, and I need someone who will enhance my family and children in future.

He proposed when I was in school then I said yes, but everything must be done till after my school which is about 2years time then. Later he had the opportunity to travel out of the country for his masters, he called me to come over to ibadan then, I spent a week at his place in Ibadan (No s3x then) he doesn't even make a move. Which gives me 100% assurance that I'm in a safe hand. But we later did before he traveled out finally.

We discussed and planed to go to registry so it will be easier for me to come over later(He's going as a married man).

Everything works fine as planned. My mum gave him very huge amount of money then when we were both looking for money to settle some of his school fee. 2 years later I went for my NYSC. And finished February 2019.

During my final year in school I went for some programming course that I have stated developing Applications, Website for big companies, before I graduated I make more 200k in a month. During my NYSC I opened one big office that I employed more than 8staffs working for me and everything is going well in Lagos.

He invited me immediately after my NYSC and I went to meet him in abroad. My office still function in Lagos til now.

Immediately I got to his place I have started putting some things in place to start my Programming job there and gradually it paying but not that much.

I got a new phone and laptop because he told me he's settling some bills then which I understand. I'm not the lazy type infact sometime I need to do cleaning for oyinbo to help him settle some bills then when i dindt see client for programming work. (If I didn't support him as a wife who will?) I knw it's part of my responsibilities.

Two months after I moved in i got pregnant. We clocked 6months yesterday that I have moved in to his place.

One day I was using his phone to work, I don't even check his messages, (I trust him 101%) one message popped in via messenger from random girls , I was forced to check that day. I saw my husband exchanging nude pics, s3x chat, with olosho, I didn't believe. I just keep quiet and monitored this, some days after, I saw his cousin (I knw her very well) s3xchatting with him also.(I was so mad with this) I can't withstand this I asked him and he denied.

Immediately he got to knw I'm aware of where they communicate. He blocked the ladies off his Facebook. I was glad and keep on with him.

Few days later I found out they changed mode of communication (it's now via e-mail) My God that's always by my side. I wanted to login my email on his PC, immediately I open Yahoo Mail, his messages popped in and he forgot to log out.

I saw some unexpected messages. I saw him patronizing prostitue, watching Indecency even after I have moved In, Exchanging n*de pictures, going to all Adultfinder site to hook up with prostitue. I was so sad and mad. I don't knw what to do because I didn't expect all these.

I called his brother and I told him all these, I screenshot some of these and their conversation for him to knw I'm aware and I keep records.

His brother called him and he said there's nothing like that. That the lady(his cousin)asked him for money blablabla.

I forgive him and forget. We moved on.

Recently, I have not bn sleeping. Infact I can be up from morning to next morning, I think all these are associated with pregnancy sometimes.

3days ago, I was awake alone in the house. I have pressed my phone the thing don hot. I said lemme check some mail on PC. Immediately I opened Yahoo mail. Hmmm!

My husband now have a new email account, new twitter account, new Facebook account all for his cousin, but God almighty that will make him got exposed. He forgot to log out, the house system and this used to be on 24/7.

Could you believe this man still communicate with his cousin, infact they exchanged video sexchat, begging the girl for nude pics and sechat, the lady will now ask him money Inreturn and he will send it to her.

As at a night before I saw this, my husband still send message to prostitue asking for her price , where do they meet bla blabla!

I asked myself if it was a mistake that he did, ever since I caught him and confronted him, why did he choose to continue? Why are they running helter and skelter to keep their conversation going?

Why did he continues with all theses nonsense despite I have moved him?

Wil he stop?

What exactly does this man want? you have never ask me for sex and I tell you No. Even when I was on a bed rest

Is this not a one chance marriage?

This is a man I have loved despite his physical challenges.

This is a man I'm planing to spend the rest of my life with.

This is his cousin, who knows who it might be in future?

Are my children safe?

Is this how marriage used to be?

I have sacrifice alot in this marriage yet all these are happening to me!

God Why?

I went to the hospital yesterday for my 2nd trimester check up, my GP said my BP Is high I need to rest and eat. Right in me i knw there's something I need to talk out, I cannot tell my parent or friend or anyone. I just want to say it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Fake story

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Miarose: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2020
It's his habit since he was single. It's only the grace of God that will make him stop. Sad that u are already pregnant I would have advised you to walk away. You have to let ur parents know.. don't preserve his image by hiding it from them. Don't carry it alone.. ur mum should be good support especially now u are pregnant. If u know u can't live with it, walk away early.. don't stay and pray for him to change.else j will see urself with four kids and stuck in a sad marriage..

11 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by BligsMiss: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Miarose:
It's his habit since he was single. It's only the grace of God that will make him stop. Sad that u are already pregnant I would have advised you to walk away. You have to let ur parents know.. don't preserve his image by hiding it from them. Don't carry it alone.. ur mum should be good support especially now u are pregnant. If u know u can't live with it, walk away early.. don't stay and pray for him to change.else j will see urself with four kids and stuck in a sad marriage..
it's just painful we haven't spend more time together back in Nigeria then, due to my school and distance. I'm so sad. Feel like committing suicide. If I have done anything wrong, why can't he call me and let's talk it out. I knw no marriage is perfect, but this is a RED flag, and he doesn't want to even change. OMG

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2020
There is a way you will communicate to someone, the words will touch his soul . some people think it's only by shouting and getting angry and threatening to commit suicide that someone will listen. Naah...

Find out his weaknesses, use it as a soft spot for him to listen to you.

Verbal communication is not the only type of communication, silence also is a form of communication, actions also make one to listen.

Sometimes, it won't even be you that he listens to, he may have someone who when the person sits him down and talks sense to him, he will listen.

Just sit down and tell your Allah, what do I do? I swear, Allah will respond to you just like he responded to Elisha because it is only God that understand's a man's heart better than anyone.

Look at what he did to King Pharaoh, he compiled ten things that gives him goose bumps and served him and he changed his mind. Pray to God for God to give you actions that will make your man's heart to change.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Kampack: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Madam, this your story is touching.

But pls try forgive, and have a long talk with him.

The cold there sef , too much and can make any guy loose his defences.

I doubt that lady is truly his cousin.

Also try as much as possible to examine yourself. Have you in anyway stopped taking good care of yourself. You are a hard-working and supportive wife, but We understand how the stress of work, coupled with pregnancy can sometimes change a woman' s attractiveness. Do you still look sexually appealing to him? Continue to spice up your looks as you used to, otherwise, your man will be put off.

Take care, and pls sort this deep issue out carefully.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Amanee(f): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Always stay true to yourself no matter how hard it is. That your husband is an unrepentant cheat and liar and he's not going to change because you caught him. He's only going to add more finesse to his dealings so you won't catch him red handed again. Kindly ask yourself these questions and answer to obtain clarity:

Can you live with this?

20 years down the line would you be happy with your decision to stay?

If your answers are yes;

Kneel down and pray for him
Learn to dress more sexily for him
Give him sex more often
Don't nag him
Focus on your child/children, all men are probably dogs anyway
Learn to forgive and forget his indiscretion
Buy him condoms and advise him to use them so you don't end up with STI/Ds
Watch War Room

If your answers are No;

Please divorce him because that lying and cheating scumbag doesn't deserve you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by LadySarah: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
First of all. That's not how everybody's marriage is.
Your husband is an unrepentant cheat and a liar who will soon meet his loo. I hope it doesn't get to you though.

Your pregnancy is a delicate condition and you need your senses intact for you and your baby's wellbeing. If you breakdown,the devil will have the last laugh.

If you want to still be a good wife pls let him wear condoms.
Sit him down and bare your mind. Don't cry and don't beg him cos he is the one guilty here.

The outcome will determine your next step. Religious ppl scare shit put of me cos they can go extramile hiding under it until...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by izzou(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2020
According to you, this was the primary reason you decided to go into a relationship with him

This is the number one factor that makes me fall inlove with this man because I knw I'm weak when it's comes to religion, and I need someone who will enhance my family and children in future.

You were deceived sister.

Take care of your health and your unborn baby. That should be most important for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by crackkhaus: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2020
Why do you keep referring to the lady as his cousin?
I'm confused

As for your cheat of a husband, tell him to just marry this 'cousin' as a second wife if that will make him stop sneaking around.

Your religion permits this, yes?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Roon9(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Cousin from his paternal uncle's landlord side. Weh done ma..
If your story is true then your hubby deserve a feature in Worlds dumbest cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by zed7: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2020
A figment of your imagination. Another one. Which country? Which olosho? You think olosho is 500 naira like in Nigeria? You will pay through your nose.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by ogawisdom(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Lol don't give yourself high BP for nothing

Almost every man flirts n watches indecency codely including your Bishop n pastor (nobody holy pass). Social media has not helped matters with so many random girls available for hook ups n all manner of things cool

But how come cousins are now lovers incest angry

Though it's very wrong but u should be more concerned about his love for u and how caring he is in your present condition n thereafter.

Stop checking a man's phone, laptop or tablets if u want to stay married.
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by MoonandStar: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Amanee:
Always stay true to yourself no matter how hard it is. That your husband is an unrepentant cheat and liar and he's not going to change because you caught him. He's only going to add more finesse to his dealings so you won't catch him red handed again. Kindly ask yourself these questions and answer to obtain clarity:

Can you live with this?

20 years down the line would you be happy with your decision to stay?

If your answers are yes;

Kneel down and pray for him
Learn to dress more sexily for him
Give him sex more often
Don't nag him
Focus on your child/children, all men are probably dogs anyway
Learn to forgive and forget his indiscretion
Buy him condoms and advise him to use them so you don't end up with STI/Ds
Watch War Room

If your answers are No;

Please divorce him because that lying and cheating scumbag doesn't deserve you

Don't scared me please

ogawisdom:

Almost every man flirts n watches indecency codely including your Bishop n pastor (nobody holy pass). Social media has not helped matters with so many random girls available for hook ups n all manner of things cool

Though it's very wrong but u should be more concerned about his love for u and how caring he is in your present condition n thereafter.

This is more like an anthem, do you mean nothing can be done except this?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
It’s funny you still call her his cousin grin

Ask yourself what his reaction would be if you’re the one behaving the way he’s behaving.
And then do as much.

It’s a simple stuff
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Indeed
ogawisdom:

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by fatymore(f): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
I gelty sleepy reading this.

Aisha Pele. Faking Alfas...Pretenders...

Come back to Nigeria and face your business cry
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
while all these challenges coming up from marriages of a recent. I think the devil has shoot his arrow to cause confusion in marriages especially in Nigeria. as a concern Nigerian, we stand to say "wenogogree"
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by yeyeosoronga: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
BligsMiss:
it's just painful we haven't spend more time together back in Nigeria then, due to my school and distance. I'm so sad. Feel like committing suicide. If I have done anything wrong, why can't he call me and let's talk it out. I knw no marriage is perfect, but this is a RED flag, and he doesn't want to even change. OMG

Many who hide under the guise of religion are the worst in terms of behaviour. I can bet it that he has always been like this even before leaving Nigeria.
He's a lost cause. Don't stress your life trying to monitor him or change him.
If you are tired of marriage to a promiscuous man, you can leave. If you dont want to leave, accept your fate. Don't spend a dime on him again, as he is not worth it. Build a future with ir without him in the picture.
Learn to be very selfish and always put yourself first. Monitor your business in Nigeria every well too, as you may need to fall back on it.
Save all the screenshots of his escapades with different women in a file. Send to your email too, and archive it. Who knows when you will need such an evidence.
And remember not to have unprotected sex with him...

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Unfortunately, it is! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Octopusssy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nawa. You keep 'mistakenly' bumping into his mails. Aunty, you are a programmer so maybe you are 'programming' your way into his inbox.

Anyway, which kind of olosho is he pricing? You sure that this your abroad isn't South Africa?
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
All I see here is lack of trust

Let's always trust our partners
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
crackkhaus:
Why do you keep referring to the lady as his cousin?
I'm confused

As for your cheat of a husband, tell him to just marry this 'cousin' as a second wife if that will make him stop sneaking around.

Your religion permits this, yes?

According to the OP, he sleeps around.

Marrying one of his side chics would not solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
lilmax:
All I see here is lack of trust

Let's always trust our partners

Lack of trust?

With nude pictures and phone intimacy

I will assume this is sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Potch: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
BligsMiss:
Hi Everyone, please do away with my English I'm writing this from a sick bed.

My name is Aisha, 27 years from Nigeria. I meet this guy 4years ago when I was in school, when you see him, he's religious, he prays 5times daily, he's from a good family.infact he's the most religious in his family, everyone call him Alfa.

He proposed when I was in school then I said yes, but everything must be done till after my school which is about 2years time then. Later he had the opportunity to travel out of the country for his masters, he called me to come over to ibadan then, I spent a week at his place in Ibadan (No s3x then) he doesn't even make a move. Which gives me 100% assurance that I'm in a safe hand. But we later did before he traveled out finally.

We discussed and planed to go to registry so it will be easier for me to come over later(He's going as a married man).

Everything works fine as planned. My mum gave him very huge amount of money then when we were both looking for money to settle some of his school fee. 2 years later I went for my NYSC. And finished February 2019.

During my final year in school I went for some programming course that I have stated developing Applications, Website for big companies, before I graduated I make more 200k in a month. During my NYSC I opened one big office that I employed more than 8staffs working for me and everything is going well in Lagos.

He invited me immediately after my NYSC and I went to meet him in abroad. My office still function in Lagos til now.

Immediately I got to his place I have started putting some things in place to start my Programming job there and gradually it paying but not that much.

I got a new phone and laptop because he told me he's settling some bills then which I understand. I'm not the lazy type infact sometime I need to do cleaning for oyinbo to help him settle some bills then when i dindt see client for programming work. (If I didn't support him as a wife who will?) I knw it's part of my responsibilities.

Two months after I moved in i got pregnant. We clocked 6months yesterday that I have moved in to his place.

One day I was using his phone to work, I don't even check his messages, (I trust him 101%) one message popped in via messenger from random girls , I was forced to check that day. I saw my husband exchanging nude pics, s3x chat, with olosho, I didn't believe. I just keep quiet and monitored this, some days after, I saw his cousin (I knw her very well) s3xchatting with him also.(I was so mad with this) I can't withstand this I asked him and he denied.

Immediately he got to knw I'm aware of where they communicate. He blocked the ladies off his Facebook. I was glad and keep on with him.

Few days later I found out they changed mode of communication (it's now via e-mail) My God that's always by my side. I wanted to login my email on his PC, immediately I open Yahoo Mail, his messages popped in and he forgot to log out.

I saw some unexpected messages. I saw him patronizing prostitue, watching Indecency even after I have moved In, Exchanging n*de pictures, going to all Adultfinder site to hook up with prostitue. I was so sad and mad. I don't knw what to do because I didn't expect all these.

I called his brother and I told him all these, I screenshot some of these and their conversation for him to knw I'm aware and I keep records.

His brother called him and he said there's nothing like that. That the lady(his cousin)asked him for money blablabla.

I forgive him and forget. We moved on.

Recently, I have not bn sleeping. Infact I can be up from morning to next morning, I think all these are associated with pregnancy sometimes.

3days ago, I was awake alone in the house. I have pressed my phone the thing don hot. I said lemme check some mail on PC. Immediately I opened Yahoo mail. Hmmm!

My husband now have a new email account, new twitter account, new Facebook account all for his cousin, but God almighty that will make him got exposed. He forgot to log out, the house system and this used to be on 24/7.

Could you believe this man still communicate with his cousin, infact they exchanged video sexchat, begging the girl for nude pics and sechat, the lady will now ask him money Inreturn and he will send it to her.

As at a night before I saw this, my husband still send message to prostitue asking for her price , where do they meet bla blabla!

I asked myself if it was a mistake that he did, ever since I caught him and confronted him, why did he choose to continue? Why are they running helter and skelter to keep their conversation going?

Why did he continues with all theses nonsense despite I have moved him?

Wil he stop?

What exactly does this man want? you have never ask me for sex and I tell you No. Even when I was on a bed rest

This is a man I have loved despite his physical challenges.

This is a man I'm planing to spend the rest of my life with.

This is his cousin, who knows who it might be in future?

Are my children safe?

Is this how marriage used to be?

I have sacrifice alot in this marriage yet all these are happening to me!

God Why?

I went to the hospital yesterday for my 2nd trimester check up, my GP said my BP Is high I need to rest and eat. Right in me i knw there's something I need to talk out, I cannot tell my parent or friend or anyone. I just want to say it out

Most marriages start this way, though different challenges. Insah Allah, you will get through this phase.

Some married men of many years still watch pornographic images and videos, let alone a marriage of six months. It may be possible that he has a high libido and may not be compatible sexually. However, cheating is not the answer.

The only concern is cheating with some random cousin and prostitutes. A cheating partner is a potential conduit for many problems-diseases to you and your child.

Not a bad idea if you call his mother. Good luck.
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Well you are pregnant. ...just kindly ignore his excesses and focus on delivering your kid... but which kind of cousin relationship is that...you sure they are cousins.
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Candanyl: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Your first mistake was judging him based on ' he's very religious' .I'm a practising Muslim who used to fall for such guys but I have come to realise most of them aren't what we perceive them to be, infact they come as worse .Best thing is study a man outside his religion .
I feel sorry you starting this journey on this note.Just take good care of yourself

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by laurenwhite(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
You only see what your eyes what to see... stop looking for loopholes and focus more on yourself and the coming baby for now
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Sweetdeji6(f): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Well most men do these esp the porn n sex chat of a thing just that there are levels to it. I think the guy loves u though, d problem is just this addiction which he might be struggling with, so pls encourage him to go for counselling. Keep praying for him. Never lose your focus on God, your baby and your business.
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by midnighter(f): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Maybe you should compromise for now. Let him keep the porn but drop the sex chats/prostitutes.

Every time he agrees to stop completely he just changes his method.

Obviously he can't control himself so you can make some concessions to make it easier for him.
Re: I Need Advice..6 Month Marriage by Beeron: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Men get bored of career oriented women and seek thier kink outside. Give him time to grow out of it or risk crumbling your marriage.

The patriachy system isnt fair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking Of Getting Married But Living Apart For Now / Why do some single ladies marry married men? / How Does One Make Wifey To Earn An Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.