Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. (3477 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by jimmyolasun: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2022
So i will be brief and straight to the point. I'm a 33years old bachelor and i have this friend and business partner who is in his late 40s. the issue here is that his daughter have been giving me this "GREEN LIGHT" and i am scared. she is 19 and i and her parent have known each other for almost five years as her dad sometimes bring her while younger to my office whenever he needs business consultations.
So i am actually very confused now as i am a typical "AGBAYA" and i suspect her mother is also backing her and the transformer behind the light. as i type, i do ignore all her lights but ummmh.... for how long?
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Shalommy(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Op, since you can't get a wife for yourself, they're doing it for you. As a good friend. Chaii cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by dawnomike(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
jimmyolasun:
So i will be brief and straight to the point. I'm a 33years old bachelor and i have this friend and business partner who is in his late 40s. the issue here is that his daughter have been giving me this "GREEN LIGHT" and i am scared. she is 19 and i and her parent have known each other for almost five years as her dad sometimes bring her while younger to my office whenever he needs business consultations.
So i am actually very confused now as i am a typical "AGBAYA" and i suspect her mother is also backing her and the transformer behind the light. as i type, i do ignore all her lights but ummmh.... for how long?
Please, I beg you in the name of your ancestors... Do not become an 'AGBAYA' which means 'agba-iya' (Useless adult). #Flee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by oloriooko(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2022
OP instead of suffering and being agbaya why not approach your friend to ask for her hand in marriage, the worst is he will refuse and the girl will put off her green light so you can see other lights

jimmyolasun:

10 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by jimmyolasun: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, since you can't get a wife for yourself, they're doing it for you. As a good friend. Chaii cheesy cheesy
lai lai emi kor
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2022
You are not an agbaya. She is of age, if you are interested, go on.
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by jimmyolasun: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
You are not an agbaya. She is of age, if you are interested, go on.

Me i still dey inside life... so naa agbaya i be.. i no plan marry now

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by frozen70(f): 12:27am On Nov 05, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Just respect yourself if you can

And if you can't respect yourself

Go and fall into such and stain your relationship with them

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Vision101(m): 1:38am On Nov 05, 2022
@Shalommy

@me
See finishing!!! Five gbosaa

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Vision101(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2022
You want to destroy her and move to the next one. Community destroyer. No shame
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Starz825(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2022
No try am oo
The papa go skin you alive....
No try am oo

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by JeffreyJunior: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2022
I like that you are scared because if I were the father of the 19yr old girl and see you, a 33yr old man around her, you are dead. smiley

I know 19yr old is already young adult but sometimes, it's better to let kids play around with their mates and not an agbaya as you just called yourself.

11 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by EmahBoss(f): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Back off!
A good game is better than the sexual pleasure of some minutes

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by jimmyolasun: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Vision101:
You want to destroy her and move to the next one. Community destroyer. No shame

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
If you want to marry her, tell your friend you are in love with his daughter and wants to marry her. This will work for you more better.

jimmyolasun:
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by jimmyolasun: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mibrondo:
If you want to marry her, tell your friend you are in love with his daughter and wants to marry her. This will work for you more better.

where in my post did i say i want to marry bro...
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shalommy:
undecided
Shalommy:
Hi, can i have your phone number undecided
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Shalommy(f): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
undecidedHi, can i have your phone number undecided
My number for what?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shalommy:
My number for what?
So we can talk undecided
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Shalommy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
So we can talk undecided
Well, i'm not interested.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shalommy:
Well, i'm not interested.
It's me the wannabe redpillers slayer.
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Shalommy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
It's me the wannabe redpillers slayer.
Hey, stay outta my mention. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by SeaTrade(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
I wish I were in your shoes.
Na wetin me dey find to marry like this.
I dey UK now dey hunt for a good date seriously, the ones weh I Don meet either carry nonsense stupidity for head(emasculative tendencies) or are too old for my liking(milf),dey look for who to destroy his future.
I wish I can get a cool headed,homely 19yr old girl like you that I can make my wife.I'm just 30.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by FERNADEZISBACK: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
frozen70:

Just respect yourself if you can

And if you can't respect yourself

Go and fall into such and stain your relationship with them
Hi, how is you?
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by FERNADEZISBACK: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
I dey UK now dey hunt for a good date seriously, the ones weh I Don meet either carry nonsense stupidity for head(emasculative tendencies) or are too old for my liking(milf),dey look for who to destroy his future.
I wish I can get a cool headed,homely 19yr old girl like you that I can make my wife.I'm just 30.
Hi
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by SeaTrade(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:

how did u get to the UK, whats ur visa, pls I'm calm abt it, no pun, insult intended, is a real question
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by FERNADEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
hi
How's two days? Can I pm you?
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
Hi, how is you?

My dear am fine

What about you

Nice checking on each other
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Fira09(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
How's two days? Can I pm you?

@VictorUSA, nice cloning smiley,

You want to pm @SeaTrade inorder to attain his/her real details and defame him/her on Nairaland abi?

Keep it on.
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Stillwhites(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fira09:

@VictorUSA, nice cloning smiley,

You want to pm @SeaTrade inorder to attain his/her real details and defame him/her on Nairaland abi?

Keep it on.
The other day i said i was coming for your head but you apologise and i left u but here you are again.
Re: My Friend's Daughter Is In Love/lust With Me. by Fira09(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Stillwhites:
The other day i said i was coming for your head but you apologise and i left u but here you are again.

You are coming for my head? What a threat!!!

So you are still the owner of the moniker; "Messi1", I thought it was somebody else.

Whether you clone my username it won't affect me 1 bit, Nairaland na my liability?

Don't forget, you better embark on your threat. I won't give a fúkíñg damn about it......

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her / ***Southern Nigeria And Paper-Bag Marriage*** / How Are Married People Coping In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.