Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (122910 Views)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by lalasticlala(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davido and Chioma have been trending online as they unfollow each other on social media. Although they have started following each other again.

This is coming after Davido allegedly just found out that Peruzzi isn’t Chioma’s cousin as presumed. This made Davido unfollow Peruzzi and Chioma out of anger. It's alleged that Perruzi used to sleep with Chioma and uses her as love-vendor.

This made some dig up Kemi Olunloyo's old tweet where she had alleged that Perruzi used to love-vendor Chioma. Some are now hailing Kemi Olunloyo.

Davido who has been hit with "audio signing" and copyright controversy with Peruzzi's former label's CEO, King Patrick, dropped a shade via a tweet:

"If you're feeling depressed, remember that you're not alone. God is with you always. Don't be afraid to reach out to people in your family, your church, or your friend circles. Ask them to pray with you and not give u drugs ! Hope u feel better bro. Crackhead!"

Then King Patrick fired back at Davido, insinuating that Peruzzi pimped out Chioma who was his alleged side chick as his cousin to Davido.

The Golden Boy CEO tweeted:

"If you're Feeling stupid and you're out there popping babies and giving girls STDs, don't be sad, reach out to loved ones and get advise from your Huncho on how to Bleep his Side Chick and love-vendor her out to you as his cousin.. Let's be guided pls. Incest is a Sin."

Hope this scandal won't affect Davido and Chioma's upcoming wedding.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by lalasticlala(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2020

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by lalasticlala(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo's throwback tweets

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by lalasticlala(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2020

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by bolafez(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
FTC for the first time.
Seun, is there any take away for me?

what's this thread all about sef?

Davido, Chioma and Peruzzi abi?

the fact is, a real wife would never be so quite like Chioma on the preference of being matured.
All these crazy bloggers using Chioma as a case to study to follow, I hope you have seen something saa.

Any love that's not jealous, reactive and protective, is that one love?
She probably has some bad motives other than relationship with Davido.

Poor Davido��

I hereby declare publicly that, I would always believe madam Kemi stories. She's a genius in this field of journalism.

I Stan��

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by kiddoiLL(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Na the same Patrick come online yesterday come cast Davido ooo....
If this is all true, then I feel so sorry for Davido, it makes him the victim, and the guy seems to really love Chioma.
Wetin Mourinho eyes nova see for EPL?.
P.S: For the people making jokes about Davido, you do realize if it's all true then he's really and genuinely the victim here right?
You do realize making jokes about his feelings for some he loves and trusted is immature and dumb right? He's the one whose trust was abused right? So it's genuinely cool to make fun of him because he's Davido.?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by bankulizer: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nawa O so Lalasticlala, na Twitter you dey always dey?

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by nickyvil: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davido blokus dey on fire dey roast like roasted plantain, please let all stand up and give standing ovation to the otwumopo wey chioma use to burst davido's brain.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Something is telling me this is for attention.

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by funmike83(f): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh no, this will really affect Davido o, if this is true, why are women like this? Thats why i dont really doubt aunty Kemi's news. She always have her facts

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Babaheekmat: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stupid kids

3 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Shittaakeem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
So Aunty Kemi was right shocked

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Solomon8144: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Frog voice no just get sense

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by drips8(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sadly, their personal issues are of no benefit.

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Chisaedhor: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
They have followed each other back now

undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Donniefred(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Realist5: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Assurance.

5 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Sweetcollins: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Really
Labradosi
Likabayee
"Enemies wishes coming to pass"
Papa and mama ifeanyi make una no let this cup pass
However, the victory of evil over good can only be temporal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Kylekent59: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sometimes I ask myself why people choose to be malevolent?

What do people gain by rendering people's marriages useless?

What past relationships have to do with the future??

Last week or so, people were advising a guy to mind his business when he said he saw his friend's wife with a man in a hotel.

The same people that advised him are not minding their businesses about Davido/Chioma.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!!

The past has gone and can never be repeated. What lies ahead is the future.

Dwell on your past, get depressed

Focus on the future, get elevated and delighted.

There is an idiot below who had been trying ever since to get Mercy Johnson marriage crashed, but he hasn't succeeded.

What God has joined together, let no asunder be put by any man.

55 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by BlackSeptember: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
This story has been trending on Twitter for about two days now and this man here hasn't bothered to read it because it's NOT MY FVVVVKING CONCERN. It doesn't contribute anything to me

There is another Story that's TRENDING that should bother me and it's about why EVERY IGBO MAN SHOULD BUILD A HOUSE IN HIS VILLAGE MAKA NDI MPIAWA AZU . My igbo peeps are being vociferous but some people from ndi ojoo are trying to tell us the economic waste of building house in the village. To them I say GO AND DIE.

To those that will be joining Twitter for the discussion I say

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ibnlawal(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
There's always sense in auntee Kemi's nonsense. Seriously, the woman is good. Its just her time to time craziness that do fu*k things up. Unfortunately she don retire.

Abeg! Auntee Kemi should come outta retirement ooo, She's better than most investigative journalist around.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Beckysexy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm
This is serious oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by CotenantNIG: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
so early

Do you need a shared apartment or someone to split rent with join Co-Tenant community
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin sweet ekpang nkwukwo laidis

12 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Bigflamie(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Trash, this thread belongs to the bin.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Cholls(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
My brother all na for attention

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Ewedegubbler: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wetin be dis

1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Gabson101: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nawa ooo
Womaniiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by crackhouse(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.