Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (122979 Views)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by unbitchable(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Queenjuliette:
[s]Dear Chioma,
If you ever come across this comment, I just want to tell you that you are amazing, a rare gem and the definition of CLASSY.
Please ignore this like you usually do, you owe nobody any explanation, in fact you will just give this bloggers content that the don't have.
I wish you nothing but happiness

From a fan [/s]
a hoe load of trash

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Ryocaj(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Something is telling me this is for attention.

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise
Think.. Yes he wrote incest is a sin.. Wat he meant was if they were cousins they wouldn't be sleeping together coz they know incest is a sin..

15 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by CSTR2: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
unbitchable:

you're even worse off, you always come charging, defending your girls for complex's sake whenever the truth about them is bared. your old moniker is as guilty as charged.
you're a hypocrite bro.
I don't defend stupidity.

The fact that I chastise igbo girls does not necessarily mean Yoruba girls are better off.

All of dem don spoil.

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by hibrahim(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
Sometimes I ask myself why people choose to be malevolent?

What do people gain by rendering people's marriages useless?

What past relationships have to do with the future??

The past has gone and can never be repeated. What lies ahead is the future.

Dwell on your past, get depressed

Focus on the future, get elevated and delighted.

There is an idiot below who had been trying ever since to get Mercy Johnson marriage crashed, but he hasn't succeeded.

What God has joined together, let no asunder be put by any man.

People like you are the ones encouraging young girls to Bleep around with impunity. Thinking, after all, is all going to be in the past and one dingbat will still marry me. May God forgive you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ledaman: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Igbo ladies are public toilets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by richPHAROAH: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
mere looking at her, u will know that she issa hoe na. davido is too friendly with people. he needs to cut his circle

11 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Incandescent(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ryocaj:

Think.. Yes he wrote incest is a sin.. Wat he meant was if they were cousins they wouldn't be sleeping together coz they know incest is a sin..

People are really dumb. It's good you explained

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by justuschi50: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
ledaman:
Igbo ladies are public toilets.
your fada

3 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ArewaWife(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise

From what I heard Peruzzi and chioma are kind of related but its long distance kindred relationship. There was an interview I read that chioma said her mother and Peruzzi's mother are cousins. And in some cultures, that type of kindred relationship can get married.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Khaleell001(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Queenjuliette:
Dear Chioma,
If you ever come across this comment, I just want to tell you that you are amazing, a rare gem and the definition of CLASSY.
Please ignore this like you usually do, you owe nobody any explanation, in fact you will just give this bloggers content that the don't have.

From a fan

Madam. stop defending rubbish.
She has been busted.
That's it. She has been busted.

You can't live a life full of falsehood and hope to change it with something good.
it's not.

If you are taking such lady as your idol or whatever you call it, it goes to show how valueless our ladies have become.

I pity this generation.

we think we are wise, but we keep increasing in foolishness.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Osidazz19: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ryocaj:

Smart man, you will think that most will understand the basic logic behind the phrase. You are on point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Dangrace01: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this issue is so serious, well my own opinion is that I sell cars. Please check my profile. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by YorubaAmaka(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
hmmm

Kemi Olunlola must be a Prophetess in disguise
wink

5 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by wonder233: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
What's the surprise? Aren't all these girls hoes?

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Oga cool down I only said Igbo because this case was an Igbo case if it was Yoruba I would have said the same o
Lies, you edited what you initially wrote, you wrote other tribes not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Khaleell001(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
hibrahim:

People like you are the ones encouraging young girls to Bleep around with impunity. Thinking, after all, is all going to be in the past and one dingbat will still marry me. May God forgive you

very correct my brother.
This is the kind bad and morally bankrupt life style these folks want to set as a standard for us all.

If you did something shameful, you shouldn't be seen in the public, but no,we see people openly endorsing the most vilest and morally bankrupt people these days.

This generation is just going to herald the ending of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ledaman: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
justuschi50:
your fada
one spotted
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
O tii end in tears

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by justuschi50: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
ledaman:
one spotted
I be man but insult beauty from the East is very wrong, our girls are public toilet but u pple come after our ladies

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is my judgment davido risky. I rise.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by unbitchable(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
CSTR2:

I don't defend stupidity.

The fact that I chastise igbo girls does not necessarily mean Yoruba girls are better off.

All of dem don spoil.

I applaud your conscience, the open secrets surrounding igbo girls can't be misplaced, a stereotype that can't be faulted. facts are facts.
you're most sincere about your girls, you left no stone unturned.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by kiddoiLL(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Hell no man.
They both got what they deserved.
how can you baby mama ladies and expect a good girl from a good background to be your wife?

Honestly, I don't pity any of them.

When you live a life of immorality don't expect to keep a moral wife. Life doesn't work that way.

You make solid points tho

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
This one no well o
MrTruth4real:

Lies, you edited what you initially wrote, you wrote other tribes not Igbo.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Ytea(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

He's only saying cousins don't do the do. They do the do, they're not cousins that is.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Queenjuliette:
Dear Chioma,

From a fan
Mumu fufu brain

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by wrongnumber: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ryocaj:

he word incest is a sin is satirical.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Smart man, you will think that most will understand the basic logic behind the phrase. You are on point.
Show them
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by onenaija001(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Igbo girls and prick sah. SMH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by splashbaby(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Na the same Patrick come online yesterday come cast Davido ooo....
If this is all true, then I feel so sorry for Davido, it makes him the victim, and the guy seems to really love Chioma.
Wetin Mourinho eyes nova see for EPL?.
P.S: For the people making jokes about Davido, you do realize if it's all true then he's really and genuinely the victim here right?
You do realize making jokes about his feelings for some he loves and trusted is immature and dumb right? He's the one whose trust was abused right? So it's genuinely cool to make fun of him because he's Davido.?
Love ke...he has been Jarumaed ...Tonto Dike and her besty knows what I am saying. Did you think BobRisky went to Dubai to remove his brokoss and put ntoto for nothing. Its for the Jaruma oil to trap men and siphon their money.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by splashbaby(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
nickyvil:
Davido blokus dey on fire dey roast like roasted plantain, please let all stand up and give standing ovation to the otwumopo wey chioma use to burst davido's brain.
Na Jaruma Oil

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Words on marble.

If this Chioma's thingy is true, it would prove the point that no woman who truly loves a man would sit quietly when he is stepping out.

Ditto a man.

Davido should do DNA test on that baby from Chioma. Once a hoe, always a hoe.

6 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by akigbemaru: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jaspernubi:
Woe-Man

Halt! Halt! Give em your hand but not your hearts
For when they hover around you,
You are an imminent carcass.

These vipers of Eden unrelenting, carry about their venoms
Fluttering and flapping with the disposition of a butterfly
And a grasshopper combined.
The sight of her should trigger an "alarum" bell in every wise man

With the juice supped, they flitter away
Seeking other juicy flowers in the circle of moral doom
Like bubonic plague, spreading devastating virus
Like the physician ampoule, ready on your skin to pour.

They waste your time,
Waste your money
Sapp your energy
Leaving you with unforgettable miseries
Be not down on a chauvinistic egotism in her environment
For another trial, may certify your demise

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/woe-man_1189597

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.