Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (122976 Views)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by VicM6: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
The pussy must sell
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by shortgun(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
So because of the story now all Igbo girls are sluts abi.
I wonder what Igbos have done to deserve the level of hatred.
When we start bashing other tribes now you start shouting hate speech and immaturity.
This story is likely false, Patrick is bitter about the way Davido yanked Peruzzi from him after he groomed the guy to stardom.
Patrick invested in Peruzzi, he deserves to be rewarded but Davido instead of setting the man is playing smart.

Patrick can still hurt Davido, he should just settle him.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by LordGuru1: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Naturally, the fallen human nature is very selfish. For a human being to genuinely love another human being, he or she must first have genuinely loved and submitted to the our Creator and HIS rules first. This is why only genuinely bornagain Christians enjoy marital life the most. Stop wasting your precious time/life trying to find love without first submitting the control of your heart to Holy Spirit that sees into all hearts. Surrender your life to JESUS today, you can never find true Love/Spouse outside HIM.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MoonandStar: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
Oh mehn! after all that publicity.

Yeah, the beauty of it is that Davido is aware because he defended her then by admitting that we all have an ugly past.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nastofar(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Something is telling me this is for attention.

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise
Incest in the sense that cousins as they alleged to be are really sleeping with one another. Note, evidence has proven it
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Kylekent59: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vergin201:
......... I tut u had sense but bro ur head is full of urine..... What God has joined 2geda, let no one put asunda, yes u are very coret but not wen lies ar involved..... Chioma was introduced 2 Davido as peruzzi's cousin nd not d main tin(side chick)..... Get dat in2 ur gutter of a skull..... Scam was involved

Nairaland is a faceless forum, you logged in and show how mannerless you are.

Do you think we are age grade?, you berra watch what you type.

Don't ever in your life quote me again, else, I will get you arrested. Don't ask me how

It is very easy, take note.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Queenjuliette(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Madam. stop defending rubbish.
She has been busted.
That's it. She has been busted.

You can't live a life full of falsehood and hope to change it with something good.
it's not.

If you are taking such lady as your idol or whatever you call it, it goes to show how valueless our ladies have become.

I pity this generation.

we think we are wise, but we keep increasing in foolishness.

Yes I pity this generation, always quick to judge one sided story.
Quick to call people names.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ATTemi: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Talk like someone with sense.
ledaman:
Igbo ladies are public toilets.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by baby124: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Na wa o!!! People will do anything for money. This is crazy. Kemi Olounloyo hinted on this gist early last year, but it didn’t click and wasn’t well reported. Hmm. Chioma is either really dumb or she get mind. If she doesn’t run away, Davido will deal with her in that relationship till she either leaves or commit suicide.

As for Peruzzi, he need to just leave that group now. There is no way he can twist this. He has obviously been the one hyping the relationship and pushing Chioma ahead of the other chicks. As Davido’s guy, Davido must have listened and trusted his advice. All for personal gain!!! Wicked! To think he must have had a hand in destroying the other relationships too for his own gain! Na wa o! He’s done, he better leave the country before something happens to him.

7 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Tembebe: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
shortgun:
[/b]So because of the story now all Igbo girls are sluts abi.[b]
I wonder what Igbos have done to deserve the level of hatred.
When we start bashing other tribes now you start shouting hate speech and immaturity.
This story is likely false, Patrick is bitter about the way Davido yanked Peruzzi from him after he groomed the guy to stardom.
Patrick invested in Peruzzi, he deserves to be rewarded but Davido instead of setting the man is playing smart.

Patrick can still hurt Davido, he should just settle him.
The bolded caught my attention. So you know it's not funny to generalize.I can't count how many times you igbos have generalized and stereotyped when it comes to Yoruba girls on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Dididrumz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
bolafez:

Any love that's not jealous, reactive and protective, is that one love?

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Afolabimills(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Solomon8144:
Frog voice no just get sense
with that frog voice he is richer than ur entire generation n will achieve far more than ur race mumu akamu brain always waiting bring others down

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by klax(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido and Chioma have been trending online as they unfollow each other on social media. Although they have started following each other again.

This is coming after Davido allegedly just found out that Peruzzi isn’t Chioma’s cousin as presumed. This made Davido unfollow Peruzzi and Chioma out of anger. It's alleged that Perruzi used to sleep with Chioma and uses her as love-vendor.

This made some dig up Kemi Olunloyo's old tweet where she had alleged that Perruzi used to love-vendor Chioma. Some are now hailing Kemi Olunloyo.

Davido who has been hit with "audio signing" and copyright controversy with Peruzzi's former label's CEO, King Patrick, dropped a shade via a tweet:

"If you're feeling depressed, remember that you're not alone. God is with you always. Don't be afraid to reach out to people in your family, your church, or your friend circles. Ask them to pray with you and not give u drugs ! Hope u feel better bro. Crackhead!"

Then King Patrick fired back at Davido, insinuating that Peruzzi pimped out Chioma who was his alleged side chick as his cousin to Davido.

The Golden Boy CEO tweeted:

"If you're Feeling stupid and you're out there popping babies and giving girls STDs, don't be sad, reach out to loved ones and get advise from your Huncho on how to Bleep his Side Chick and love-vendor her out to you as his cousin.. Let's be guided pls. Incest is a Sin."

Hope this scandal won't affect Davido and Chioma's upcoming wedding.

Honestly if this is true its not a nice way to treat someone. Davido truly love this girl why would she pay him these way

And for Perusha or persian Mr man you f u c k e d up I hope you would be happy someone do such with your wife. If you think its a fun bro forget its an act of stupidity and irresponsible.

Now its Chioma had it be its a Yoruba girl or Edo girl that did these this thread would be in page 50 by now funny enough my people has dissappeared from this thread its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Afolabimills(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
baby124:
Na wa o!!! People will do anything for money. This is crazy. Kemi Olounloyo hinted on this gist early last year, but it didn’t click and wasn’t well reported. Hmm. Chioma is either really dumb or she get mind. If she doesn’t run away, Davido will deal with her in that relationship till she either leaves or commit suicide.

As for Peruzzi, he need to just leave that group now. There is no way he can twist this. He has obviously been the one hyping the relationship and pushing Chioma ahead of the other chicks. As Davido’s guy, Davido must have listened and trusted his advice. All for personal gain!!! Wicked! To think he must have had a hand in destroying the other relationships too for his own gain! Na wa o! He’s done, he better leave the country before something happens to him.
seriously I don't believe
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Khaleell001(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Queenjuliette:

Yes I pity this generation, always quick to judge one sided story.
Quick to call people names.

Call people names?
As in, how?
Did she get married to davido before birthing his baby?

We judge with facts not what we don't know and what has not happened .

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by bolafez(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Words on marble.

If this Chioma's thingy is true, it would prove the point that no woman who truly loves a man would sit quietly when he is stepping out.

Ditto a man.

I think there's an element of truth to that story. The fact is, Chioma never loved Davido. She's with with because of money. And to say Davido fell victim of this simply means, emotions don't have to do with money.

my prayers are with Davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by seunmsg(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo is a witch. She’s always correct with her gist.

Davido should do a DNA test on Chioma’s son so as to get an ASSURANCE that the future is not RISKY. IF not, yawa go dey before sense finally FALL on him.

16 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ud4u: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jesus is the solution

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Incrediblepat: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Time for ENDURANCE Davido cry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Someone he has zoned for long.
Only a stupid man gets married to someone who doesn't have a relationship with his children.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Funkybabee(f): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Just for attention...

So whose reputations is going to affect nah..

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by UrVillagePpl: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
Sometimes I ask myself why people choose to be malevolent?

What do people gain by rendering people's marriages useless?

What past relationships have to do with the future??

Last week or so, people were advising a guy to mind his business when he said he saw his friend's wife with a man in a hotel.

The same people that advised him are not minding their businesses about Davido/Chioma.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!!

The past has gone and can never be repeated. What lies ahead is the future.

Dwell on your past, get depressed

Focus on the future, get elevated and delighted.

There is an idiot below who had been trying ever since to get Mercy Johnson marriage crashed, but he hasn't succeeded.

What God has joined together, let no asunder be put by any man.
Seems like u've forgotten Okafor's law... grin grin

Let someone quote it for him abeg. Lagos traffic no go allow me type tongue

5 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
OBO has been scammed big time.
Some people can be strong hearted really.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by sammya2z: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is there any nairalands that can design a Professional logo. Contact me asap at blackgoldmultimedia@yahoo.com
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MicroSweet(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
sad
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MicroSweet(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Obo, my man, have just been scammed. Double scamming.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Correcto: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Before you conclude, people have different approach to issues. So I urge you to just watch
bolafez:
FTC for the first time.
Seun, is there any take away for me?

what's this thread all about sef?

Davido, Chioma and Peruzzi abi?

the fact is, a real wife would never be so quite like Chioma on the preference of being matured.
All these crazy bloggers using Chioma as a case to study to follow, I hope you have seen something saa.

Any love that's not jealous, reactive and protective, is that one love?
She probably has some bad motives other than relationship with Davido.

Poor Davido��

I hereby declare publicly that, I would always believe madam Kemi stories. She's a genius in this field of journalism.

I Stan��
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Correcto: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
So you mean David O does not bleep around?
kiddoiLL:
Na the same Patrick come online yesterday come cast Davido ooo....
If this is all true, then I feel so sorry for Davido, it makes him the victim, and the guy seems to really love Chioma.
Wetin Mourinho eyes nova see for EPL?.
P.S: For the people making jokes about Davido, you do realize if it's all true then he's really and genuinely the victim here right?
You do realize making jokes about his feelings for some he loves and trusted is immature and dumb right? He's the one whose trust was abused right? So it's genuinely cool to make fun of him because he's Davido.?
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Correcto: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Really? Where is the evidence? Nigerians!!!!! SMH
Shittaakeem:
So Aunty Kemi was right shocked
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Savagethe21st(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pray the reconcile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by DexterousOne(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
hibrahim:

People like you are the ones encouraging young girls to Bleep around with impunity. Thinking, after all, is all going to be in the past and one dingbat will still marry me. May God forgive you

What is this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.