Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (122977 Views)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by olisaEze(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chai! There’s really nothing hidden under the sun. Village pipo won’t let this girl rest except if it’s to rest-in-peace.

Meanwhile Peruzzi, ure a fake *ss nigga. In fact ure an insult to fake *ss niggas!

Davido, confra fit give u street cred but e nor fit give u street smarts. How strongman go dey dull like dis? And uve been serenading a 'pimped article' with song upon songs since! Chai! The Igwe must hear dis. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Antoeni(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Atemokun is all that Matters Now
Davido & Chioma Should Sort Out Themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
And to think of it Davido still never go claim that him daughter wey resemble am from that girl wey claim so

5 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by West2019(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Frog come I have a sister I'm her cousin come and married her.her name is chiomatic

10 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by funmike83(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh no, this is disheartening. If this is true, why are women like this?

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by abuhusna1: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is why yoruba calls women 'Hoebinrin' never to be trusted

7 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nonsense story.

So Chioma is now a slut because she attained marriage to Davido?

If Davido didn't marry Chioma, won't he marry another slut ?

How many women will date you if you don't have money and a good job ?

All of them are sluts. Depends on the degree of slutship.

Even your mama is a slut. Everybody face where belle face.

16 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by palmshots: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Where is Ubunja?

Come here come and see something

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Story 4 the gods grin Rubbish
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by absool(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Something is telling me this is for attention.

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise
they will obviously try to milk the situation but the story is very much true

13 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by taf4u4me(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davido And Chioma part 2...i knew this part would definitely come out

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Brugo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
angry
Omo Igbo with their street sense.

Davido don enter omo Igbo scam. Inside life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Mercy2006(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davido and Peruzzi should have just settled that guy.After all, Davido is stupendously (I don't know if it's true) rich.
Now,he will reveal more unpalatable secrets.
Come to think of it, a very good girl with sound upbringing wouldn't have stayed with a man like Davido even when he was knacking diff babes raw and popping kids everywhere,
Unless there was something fishy going on.
Well, secrets are funny,they don't stay hidden for long.
We will know soon enough if it's true or not
Let's keep fingers crossed.

22 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Spatta: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Inside Life

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by JeffreyD1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nairaland always late

They've followed each other back
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Jaspernubi: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Woe-Man

Halt! Halt! Give em your hand but not your hearts
For when they hover around you,
You are an imminent carcass.

These vipers of Eden unrelenting, carry about their venoms
Fluttering and flapping with the disposition of a butterfly
And a grasshopper combined.
The sight of her should trigger an "alarum" bell in every wise man

With the juice supped, they flitter away
Seeking other juicy flowers in the circle of moral doom
Like bubonic plague, spreading devastating virus
Like the physician ampoule, ready on your skin to pour.

They waste your time,
Waste your money
Sapp your energy
Leaving you with unforgettable miseries
Be not down on a chauvinistic egotism in her environment
For another trial, may certify your demise

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/woe-man_1189597

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
bolafez:
FTC for the first time.
Seun, is there any take away for me?

what's this thread all about sef?

Davido, Chioma and Peruzzi abi?

the fact is, a real wife would never be so quite like Chioma on the preference being matured.
All these crazy bloggers using Chioma as a case to study to follow, I hope you have seen something saa.

Any love that's not jealous, reactive and protective, is that one love?
She probably has some bad motives other than relationship with Davido.

Poor Davido��

I hereby declare publicly that, I would always believe madam Kemi stories. She's a genius in this field of journalism.

I Stan��

Words on marble.

If this Chioma's thingy is true, it would prove the point that no woman who truly loves a man would sit quietly when he is stepping out.

Ditto a man.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by AntiWailer: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
That is why Chioma humble dey form wife material taking every bullshit the frog head throw her way.

from hoe to cutlass

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by RexTramadol1: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
I really do hope it's not true.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Hoodgod(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
bolafez:
FTC for the first time.
Seun, is there any take away for me?

what's this thread all about sef?

Davido, Chioma and Peruzzi abi?

the fact is, a real wife would never be so quite like Chioma on the preference being matured.
All these crazy bloggers using Chioma as a case to study to follow, I hope you have seen something saa.

Any love that's not jealous, reactive and protective, is that one love?
She probably has some bad motives other than relationship with Davido.

Poor Davido��

I hereby declare publicly that, I would always believe madam Kemi stories. She's a genius in this field of journalism.

I Stan��
in wizkids voice-2seconds everything e don burst o

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by CSTR2: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Igbo girl?
Abi tell us another story.

I am igbo, but I fear igbo girls.

The good ones are rotten. The bad ones are worse.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by AfroKnight: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
This one is strong.

May God protect us from these sneaky women o.

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Openbusiness: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
So what will happen to Chivido 2020? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
So everybody is fking everybody in Nigeria
He was fking chioma and also pimping her to Davido grin
Davido was taken as a fool when he fell in love undecided
Fatoyinbo was fking Busola :oand Timi was annoyed that pastor wuz der

7 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Anazp: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
IAMBlesssed:
Davido is about to drop a hit.Publicity stunts..
you don't drop a hit. You drop a song then the song becomes a hit

21 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
Sometimes I ask myself why people choose to be malevolent?

What do people gain by rendering people's marriages useless?

What past relationships have to do with the future??

The past has gone and can never be repeated. What lies ahead is the future.

Dwell on your past, get depressed

Focus on the future, get elevated and delighted.

There is an idiot below who had been trying ever since to get Mercy Johnson marriage crashed, but he hasn't succeeded.

What God has joined together, let no asunder be put by any man.

A man knows where his feet have strayed to, and many boast about their escapades, then turn around to castigate women for doing the same. Hypocrisy of the worst kind...

3 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by boliswitpassprik(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
your papa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.