Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (62414 Views)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / My First Ferry Experience In Summer 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
I don't blame the retards dropping negative comments and asking him not to disgrace them like he is the ambassador of your generation, I blame the op for wasting his resources on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Longman180(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=Asquare84 post=85917490][/quote]visit gambu in Taraba state

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Americanboy35: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by etrange: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol... friendly snow. Come to Canada, you'll hate snow.

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by awapp: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Make sure you don't return to this hell hole!

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by 99Blues(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
If i were you I will never returned to this Banana republic call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by DexterousOne(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
When I become rich and famous, I will retire from working then travel to all the countries of the world I have always wanted to travel to and meet all the people I have dreamed of meeting. Attend all the events I love; Rio carnival in Brazil, World cup, Olympics, Calabar Carnival, New York city, Iceland, and all the Latin American countries and I must phuck their beautiful girls before I leave. Those Cuban, mexican, Puerto Rican and Brazillian babes. Then I will go to this United State of America that I have been hearing all my life.

And because I like Greek mythology, I will go to Greece and go to Athens, visit all the history museums and spend months there downloading all I can download . Then I will climb mount Everest and Mount Kilimanjaro. And then I want to go to space too and see the milky way galaxy then go to mars. Then I will live the remaining days of my adventurous life in Iceland and learn that their funny language. Hahahahahahaha words in their language are very funny. Make pesin no go bite tongue comot for mouth there. Lol

This post is an inspiration to me

That's nice

3 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by churchee: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
OP, I am sad that you are happy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Awesome...
Will love to experience this one day

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Jakumo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Op has not disclosed yet which of those women in the pictures above are sharing carnal knowledge. Inquiring minds demand to know.

3 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by felixawe(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
So nairalander can travel to snow area, am surprised. I will now take nairaland serious ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by ebenezary(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Can I come and Hussle over there?

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
egopersonified:
Abeg sofri disgrace us for there
Behave!

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by philip0906(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jakumo:
Op has not disclosed yet which of those women in the pictures above are sharing carnal knowledge. Inquiring minds demand to know.

5 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by adecz: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na farm work you go do??

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, jeans inside snow?

You want make your blokkos
freeze & break off? Abi you never
hear of frost bite.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Timijo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
There is nothing special about this snow, it is part of the weather conditions in Europe, Asia and other continents that have it.
It is an opportunity to be in such a country and I pray that everyone who desires to leave Nigeria for a better country will experience it.
My own first experience was last year December and colleagues and friends around were asking whether I have experienced it before. I frankly told them that it doesn't snow in my country. One asked me whether I have tasted it or not but I just smiled.
The weather here has always been fluctuating from -1 to -11. When my people in Naija told me that the harmattan was harsh, I checked the temperature and it was +20 plus. I told them that it is not cold. Here we always dressed like astronauts. I have to abandon my naija clothes and changed wardrobe. Maybe the clothes would be useful in summer.

If you desire to leave Nigeria, work towards it and trust God. The Almighty God who favoured me and others will favour you too.

16 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Kevinsamba: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bikonu dis Finland don dey my mind since o how can I get there?
CollinsWeGlobe:

Go to Finland or Netherlands.

Wish you the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
lipsrsealed something wey yanfu yanfu for thermacool freezer grin

4 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Timijo:
There is nothing special about this snow, it is part of the weather conditions in Europe, Asia and other continents that have it.
It is an opportunity to be in such a country and I pray that everyone who desires to leave Nigeria for a better country will experience it.
My own first experience was last year December and colleagues and friends around were asking whether I have experienced it before. I frankly told them that it doesn't snow in my country. One asked me whether I have tasted it or not but I just smiled.
The weather here has always been fluctuating from -1 to -11. When my people in Naija told me that the harmattan was harsh, I checked the temperature and it was +20 plus. I told them that it is not cold. Here we always dressed like astronauts. I have to abandon my naija clothes and changed wardrobe. Maybe the clothes would be useful in summer.

If you desire to leave Nigeria, work towards it and trust God. The Almighty God who favoured me and others will favour you too.

Amen to the prayers. I have been out of Naija few occasions too buh thinking of going out finally this time around to settle down and hustle. Please which country are you and how did you go about the processing. Also, what are opportunities like over there especially for an immigrant. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Ok, bro. But I no need any negative comments on my thread this year. I use heaven beg una...I stopped making a thread since because of Nairalanders negative vibes.

Let us be guided this year. I have reported so many places in Nigeria and other African countries before so mind your comments.

Most commentators here are just poorly trained really.

There was a young lady who had just moved to Canada and she was sharing her experience via pictures and lo and behold NL small boys started calling her ugly blah blah blah...

I haven't seen her thread on NL since then.

Some of them once they fill their bellies, na to dey yarn dust remain.

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
When I become rich and famous, I will retire from working then travel to all the countries of the world I have always wanted to travel to and meet all the people I have dreamed of meeting. Attend all the events I love; Rio carnival in Brazil, World cup, Olympics, Calabar Carnival, New York city, Iceland, and all the Latin American countries and I must phuck their beautiful girls before I leave. Those Cuban, mexican, Puerto Rican and Brazillian babes. Then I will go to this United State of America that I have been hearing all my life.

And because I like Greek mythology, I will go to Greece and go to Athens, visit all the history museums and spend months there downloading all I can download . Then I will climb mount Everest and Mount Kilimanjaro. And then I want to go to space too and see the milky way galaxy then go to mars. Then I will live the remaining days of my adventurous life in Iceland and learn that their funny language. Hahahahahahaha words in their language are very funny. Make pesin no go bite tongue comot for mouth there. Lol

This post is an inspiration to me
Rich and famous? You don't have to become that to start traveling the world. If you are waiting for when you become that, you might wait for the rest of your life.
Start now. Time waits for no one. The best time to Travel the world when you are young and supple and can experience the cultures of the places you visit by meeting with the locals and hearing their stories. The best time to Travel the world is when you can indulge yourself in mind blowing activities that create memories you will carry with you to your grave.
Imagine traveling the world at 80 when your bones have grown weary and tired and can no longer let you do interesting things like climbing mount Everest.

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bros forget snow, which of those 2 oyinbo you nack. No dulling oh. Cold dey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by orobs93(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
egopersonified:
Abeg sofri disgrace us for there

I Dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Viking007:
Already started my application after my friend jokingly got his Visa.
Viking my guy nice one na 2m I just need nw to enter UK Alabi no want pay

4 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Who's this bushman

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na the kind journey wey i dey like go be this....remind me next time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.