Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (62420 Views)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / My First Ferry Experience In Summer 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by mareema(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
The activities of the agency are legal.

AfonjaBoston:

I go report you to naptip
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

I love you man. I have never seen somebody that has my kind offantasies like you. I have already made up my mind that no Matter what happens by God"s grace, I will retire at 35 to travel for the rest of my life. I feel so happy whenever I talk about travel adventures with somebody. We would make very good friends and travel partners. I will follow you.
Haha thx man.
I consider most people's travel routine especially my fellow Nigerians, to be quite banal. Travel to most people is going shopping in fancy malls, sleeping in luxurious hotels, fun at amusement parks and hanging with other tourists in popular places. These are good ways to experience a new city, don't get me wrong, but I don't think them to be very profound at experiencing the core of a place.
When some of my friends return from vacations, I can predict how their vacation went even before they tell me. It is usually the same old very hackneyed way of vacationing.
I want to hear something interesting like how you almost got eaten by a wild animal in a dense rainforest lol

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
iRyan:

Haha thx man.
I consider most people's travel routine especially my fellow Nigerians, to be quite banal. Travel to most people is going shopping in fancy malls, sleeping in luxurious hotels, fun at amusement parks and hanging with other tourists in popular places. These are good ways to experience a new city, don't get me wrong, but I don't think them to be very profound at experiencing the core of a place.
When some of my friends return from vacations, I can predict how their vacation went even before they tell me. It is usually the same old very hackneyed way of vacationing.
I want to hear something interesting like how you almost got eaten by a wild animal in a dense rainforest lol

Hahahahaha. You gat it. Life threatening crazy adventures. That's what we're talking about. Adventures like how you escaped falling off from a very tall mountain. Those experience that when you are telling it to somebody they would be shivering out of fear. i can't wait to travel. Stay strong bro.
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by morinto: 4:30am On Oct 26, 2021
How una take dey do am because am fucking bored in England

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.