Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (62413 Views)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / My First Ferry Experience In Summer 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by RaptorX: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Destinyosaro:
Enjoyment
How is playing in snow enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by adigun98(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Viking007:
You're asking the wrong question. You should be asking must you go to the school? grin Remember you won't pay a dime until you enter the country.
Bros abeg which of the country is that ,planning on japaing but no much funds available abeg

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Destinyosaro(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oh..

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by AnthonyAk(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
lol they should never have given this one visa
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by madjune(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Mungo Park. Don't let the snow fool you.

Keep your eyes on the money.

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 5:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Lol. Na real first time. Snow wey go soon dey annoy you. grin cheesy
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Asquare84 post=85917490][/quote]

Here a thread about snow in africa

https://www.nairaland.com/2947415/snow-africa-pic#43119676
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Yxxx: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2020
egopersonified:
Abeg sofri disgrace us for there

Chai.loooool
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by merits(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Village man always disgrace Africa.
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by MizzPhoney(f): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
More

Enjoy dear!!
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

That's nice
Yeah Thanks
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2020
K00da:

SOFRI TRAVEL OO, I HEAR SAY IRAN THEY PREPARE ANOTHER REVENGE ATTACK OO grin
Hhahahahahahahah. I no go fes try near that place. God forbid. Even plane wey I go enter I go tell the pilot make e no pass that place.

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by makavelidon(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Ara oko
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2020
iRyan:

Rich and famous? You don't have to become that to start traveling the world. If you are waiting for when you become that, you might wait for the rest of your life.
Start now. Time waits for no one. The best time to Travel the world when you are young and supple and can experience the cultures of the places you visit by meeting with the locals and hearing their stories. The best time to Travel the world is when you can indulge yourself in mind blowing activities that create memories you will carry with you to your grave.
Imagine traveling the world at 80 when your bones have grown weary and tired and can no longer let you do interesting things like climbing mount Everest.

That's true. Jesus 80 I reject it. I will not travel at 80 o. At least if I too old, I will be 35 when I start travelling. I will start with the hard ones like mountaineering. Thanks man
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2020
shogsman:
I don't blame the retards dropping negative comments and asking him not to disgrace them like he is the ambassador of your generation, I blame the op for wasting his resources on nairaland.

He even told them it’s his 1st experience yet Nairalanders want to eat him raw for being real. Lol

We live in a largely fake society. I mean Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Ferya(f): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Go to Finland or Netherlands.

Wish you the best bro.

My dear, no snow in Helsinki this winter.Its being raining cats and dogs here. Climate change done kill us oh!
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

That's true. Jesus 80 I reject it. I will not travel at 80 o. At least if I too old, I will be 35 when I start travelling. I will start with the hard ones like mountaineering. Thanks man
I think you should start with exploring local places. There are so many beautiful hills in places like Abuja and Enugu. For international travel start with West Africa. Take a road trip with friends across West African countries. It's visa free for ECOWAS passport holders.
If you don't have a car you can get one of your friends who owns one to carpool
Exploring those places will motivate you to explore farther - intercontinental
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
iRyan:

I think you should start with exploring local places. There are so many beautiful hills in places like Abuja and Enugu. For international travel start with West Africa. Take a road trip with friends across Western African countries. It's visa free for ECOWAS passport holders.
If you don't have a car you can get one of your friends who owns one.

Bro, you know what's up. That's how I started my thing

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2020
iRyan:

I think you should start with exploring local places. There are so many beautiful hills in places like Abuja and Enugu. For international travel start with West Africa. Take a road trip with friends across Western African countries. It's visa free for ECOWAS passport holders.
If you don't have a car you can get one of your friends who owns one.

There is one country where they said the women are way more than the men and that they were looking for men to marry their women. Swaziland or so I guess. That's where i want go in Africa. I want to touch those their boobs that they leave open all the time.
How about you? What are ur travel fantasies?
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Bro, you know what's up. That's how I started my thing
That's fantastic. I wanted to go to calabar carnival last year but finance was not there. Honestly what is just keeping me on hold is money. I just want to make this money here in Naija then retire and start travelling.
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

That's fantastic. I wanted to go to calabar carnival last year but finance was not there. Honestly what is just keeping me on hold is money. I just want to make this money here in Naija then retire and start travelling.

More grace, bro. Learn to work and travel

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by mareema(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Are you a tired wife or a husband who is tired of seeing his wife stress herself up over housework everyday? Are you also confused on where to get maids who are trustworthy and willing to work? Don’t worry, at TheMaid Depot , you can meet varieties and make your selection. Contact 08176500950 for request. We are happy to match you with a domestic staff.
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

There is one country where they said the women are way more than the men and that they were looking for men to marry their women. Swaziland or so I guess. That's where i want go in Africa. I want to touch those their boobs that they leave open all the time.
How about you? What are ur travel fantasies?
grin grin I wouldn't go anywhere close to touching their boobs. Such cultures are usually very hostile to foreign cultures and practices that violate their personal space. You could be severely punished by or even be killed.
My travel fantasies are very similar to yours that is why I commented on your post.
Although I have been to some of the places you mentioned, I still hear mother earth calling me to explore her wonders and beauties
My bucket list is too long I doubt I will ever accomplish everything on it.
I hope to quit my job one day, pack my bags and travel the world for at least 5 years touching down in every country. I want to live like a nomad, traveling across borders, living like a local while picking up the language
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
iRyan:

grin grin I wouldn't go anywhere close to touching their boobs. Such cultures are usually very hostile to foreign cultures and practices that violate their personal space. You could be severely punished by or even be killed.
My travel fantasies are very similar to yours that is why I commented on your post.
Although I have been to some of the places you mentioned, I still hear mother earth calling me to explore her wonders and beauties
I hope to quit my job one day, pack my bags and travel the world for at least 5 years touching down in every country. I want to live like a nomad, traveling across borders, living like a local while picking up the language

I will soon make thread about Seychelles.

Seychellois citizens had visa-free access to 150 countries, ranking the Seychellois passport 27th in terms of travel freedom, and best ranking African country.

You can travel free to Seychelles with Nigeria passport, secure the level when you get there. Bye

1 Like

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Juliette3Ken(f): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Deceiving him with photos?

May God help we Nigerians with our oversabi.

I never made any post advising anyone to visit Greece. As a travel blogger, don't I have the right to snap and post my pictures again? I have never seen anyone troll a white blogger even as poor as Mozambique people still make it there.

May God help una. I too know.

PS: the above pictures are snapped in 3 European countries. Bye

Op, I will advise you don't take people seriously in this thread. I am a silent followers actually and I have been reading through this thread. With what I am seeing, your mood is spoilt and you don't wish to post anymore. What I do know is that, everyone has the freedom to post whatever they want as long as it is educative and appropriate. If anyone wants to snap harmattan or snap the hot sun here in Nigeria, the person is totally free. No one has anything against nature. Op, you're giving them pleasure by giving in to their words. Please I love your pictures and foreign countries too. Continue posting them because so many readers like me are really enjoying your post. Those who have anything against it will talk and keep quiet later. One love! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2020
iRyan:

I love you man. I have never seen somebody that has my kind offantasies like you. I have already made up my mind that no Matter what happens by God"s grace, I will retire at 35 to travel for the rest of my life. I feel so happy whenever I talk about travel adventures with somebody. We would make very good friends and travel partners. I will follow you.
Re: Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) by AfonjaBoston: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
mareema:
Are you a tired wife or a husband who is tired of seeing his wife stress herself up over housework everyday? Are you also confused on where to get maids who are trustworthy and willing to work? Don’t worry, at TheMaid Depot , you can meet varieties and make your selection. Contact 08176500950 for request. We are happy to match you with a domestic staff.

I go report you to naptip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.