Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Outside Temp Of My Toyota Corolla 2003 Disapeared, Pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Outside Temp Of My Toyota Corolla 2003 Disapeared, Pls Help (1511 Views)

Hot Temps Effects In Engine Oil Viscosity Above +100 Oil Temp During Summer / Oil Change: Toyota Corolla 2003, Advice Needed Urgently / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outside Temp Of My Toyota Corolla 2003 Disapeared, Pls Help by izaac23(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
The outside temperature reading at the instrument cluster in my car disapeared after the two bumper was sprayed by a pray painter, what cud be the problem... Nairalanders pls help me out, God bless u.
Re: Outside Temp Of My Toyota Corolla 2003 Disapeared, Pls Help by autologic: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2020
izaac23:
The outside temperature reading at the instrument cluster in my car disapeared after the two bumper was sprayed by a pray painter, what cud be the problem... Nairalanders pls help me out, God bless u.
Somebody has tampered with the ambient temperature sensor located in frontal area of the vehicle ,look for something like this in front of the condenser ,seems it has been disconnected,just connect it back

2 Likes

Re: Outside Temp Of My Toyota Corolla 2003 Disapeared, Pls Help by mosbus: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
autologic:

Somebody has tampered with the ambient temperature sensor located in frontal area of the vehicle ,look for something like this in front of the condenser ,seems it has been disconnected,just connect it back

The sensor might be sprayed with paint.
Re: Outside Temp Of My Toyota Corolla 2003 Disapeared, Pls Help by izaac23(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks my people, it was sprayed with paint and i have retified it, thanks alot, i appreciate ur time to reply

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far / I Want To Buy A Fairly Used Toyota Picnic / Please What Can Make A Fuel Pump Not To Supply To Carburetor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.