Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah (16143 Views)

APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah / Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Kinikini: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
What is the big deal about the presidency?
Let us focus on strategic planning to lift our people above poverty and give them good quality lives. Presidency is about one person's ego.

. quote author=Racoon post=85913915]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/south-west-will-produce-next-president-apc-chief-tells-miyetti-allah/amp/
[/quote]
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by CSTR2: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Unless they are going to vote for themselves alone and invalidate the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by CSTR2: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
2023 is an igbo presidency.

Anybody that is not for us is against us.

1 Like

Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by salt1: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
SirLiquidGold:
I guess it's time to start having 6 wives and 50 children

And breed thugs and thieves.
Not worth it
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Dagrace01(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Better North continue ruling than south west to get presidency after years of OBJ and 8 years of Osibanjo.. aafonjas you not the only region in the south..

Greedy bunch
i
I'm a Yoruba man and I strongly like ur comment. But if we are to judge this in a geo political zones perspective, then we'll have big problem. South-west had 8yrs, South-south had 6years, North-west which Buhari and Yaradua comes from, if Buhari completes his 8yrs would have had 10yrs.
Now we still have the South-east, middle belt, North-east and North-central. Sorry o South easterners u don't believe in the unity of Nigeria and it will be so fragile to allow u rule this country. Note: Nnamdi Azikiwe had his spell years ago, those that should be ranting now are middle belt, North-east, and North Central....
I Believe the presidency should go to middle belt because Northerners don't have issues we have on the South, once u are an hausa-fulani man they vote 4u. But in the South we have big issues, and that's why we'll always have big problem. So if the presidency is to come to the South, let's find a credible candidate from middle belt and case will be settled. But the population of the North and their cows and minors voting is a big obstacle. Or we rather go for the most viable tribe in the South which is the SW..
I'm ready for the stones u'll throw at via Nairaland land but deep inside u, u know this is the bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by inspector1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
What igbos don't know is that; both the North & the south west are like 5/6? They will surely unit together when the time comes and then produce their choice. Last last they will zone other key position to the South south togl get there vote.
North still remember Biafra..... Power can't be trusted with the igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by inspector1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Dagrace01 post=85937995] i
I'm a Yoruba man and I strongly like ur comment. But if we are to judge this in a geo political zones perspective, then we'll have big problem. South-west had 8yrs, South-south had 6years, North-west which Buhari and Yaradua comes from, if Buhari completes his 8yrs would have had 10yrs.
Now we still have the South-east, middle belt, North-east and North-central. Sorry o South easterners u don't believe in the unity of Nigeria and it will be so fragile to allow u rule this country. Note: Nnamdi Azikiwe had his spell years ago, those that should be ranting now are middle belt, North-east, and North Central....
I Believe the presidency should go to middle belt because Northerners don't have issues we have South, once u are an hausa-fulani man they vote 4u. But in the South we have big issues, and that's why we'll always have big problem. So if the presidency is to come to the South, let's find a credible candidate from middle belt and case will be settled. But the population of the North and their cows and minors voting is a big obstacle. Or we rather go for the most viable tribe in the South which is the SW..
I'm ready for the stones u'll throw ate via Nairaland land but deep inside u, u know this is the bitter truth.

CORRECT BRO. IF THE HAUSA FULANI CANT GET THERE, THEY WILL SURELY GIVE THE SLOT TO SOUTH WEST...... CASE CLOSE
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by DEROX: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Episteme2:
What will South East produce then? It is better North retains power than South West to produce president. Trachery isn't sophistication.
don't be jealous follow Kanu biafra
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by emmykk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Day2logic:

Politics bro. Tinubu and Buhari combined their two parties to form APC even got some members of PDP. APC belong to SW and the north and both Tinubu and Buhari can decide who they want to field in their party.
My advice. Start up a political party now and in 8 years or more it will probably be big enough to win a presidential election but you see APC? Buhari and Tinubu worked all their lives for it. I am sure you wouldn’t handover such project to a just anybody because they are getting emotional.

This is lame talk,I understand you are pained by the comment you reply to.

The north still want it and a tinubu can't defeat any of atiku or kwakwaso.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by emmykk(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dpharisee:
With the raging controversy of Amotekun, the issue of who gets the 2023 presidency is no longer critical, even the South East is not desperate for 2023 Presidency as long as SW can produce a fearless leader who will not be subservient to the northern oligarchs, a leader who will be fair to all and guarantee level playing field for all citizens, no nepotism or tribalism and bring development across the nation which helps our business and guarantee jobs for our people, we simply dread poverty cheesy

Igbos don't hate Yorubas that's why we voted Obasanjo against our own people who contested as Vice President to Buhari, neither do we hate Fulani which was why we voted for Yar'adua.

Amotekun seems to be gradually removing the agelong fear of the North in the minds of the average Yoruba partially due to northerners proclivity to violence.

Amotekun will be made up of Yorubas who know their terrain very well against attacks from herdsmen marauders committing mass murder and occupying communities

You people are not getting it both APC and PDP will featured Northern candidates.

There are six regions in Nigeria,North west,North central and north east in the north then south west,south south, and south east in the south.

The north central,north east and south east are the only region that have not taken a shut at the presidency since 1999.

So South west should not be over ambitious over what they can get.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Basic123: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Igbo for President 2023 or else North for President till thy Kingdom come
You dey fear contesting presidency with Yorubas?

let see Tinubu versus Peter Obi na?

you guys are confirmed hausa Fulani Muslim slaves!
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Lipscomb(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Under which party? I know wike will not allow you guy to win primary election.
ghettokid1:
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Amotekun777: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:

Yet, it's the Yorubas that house and feeds your Okoro pple. The jealousy from you you guys knows no bounds indeed. Bunch of ingrates! angry
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Amotekun777: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hotzone:
Igbo must rule Nigeria cum 2023, I don’t know how.

Igbo amaka

Okoro Savages, Bunch of ingrates... dem no born una papa well. Yoruba or nothing! angry
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by abyus15: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
As long as power is coming to the south am okay just the south period...
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by GhettoG1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol, why such high personnel respond... They shouldn't be taken seriously until em back up finally lose it... Ordinary cattle rustlers�
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by PHijo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
They can cry me a river!
The only Yoruba man I can actively campaign for as a presidential candidate is Akinwumi Adesina. All those who mistreated the Ijaw nation must reap the reward of their folly.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by ogbupeter7(m): 2:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication Department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'CITIZEN JOURNALISM AND FAKE NEWS IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF LEGIT.NG AND NAIRALAND' websites.

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

You have been chosen as one of the respondents of this study. Your response would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

INSTRUCTION

Please fill the blank spaces and tick the box that corresponds to your responses below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by PHijo(m): 2:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Dagrace01:
i
I Believe the presidency should go to middle belt because Northerners don't have issues we have on the South, once u are an hausa-fulani man they vote 4u. But in the South we have big issues, and that's why we'll always have big problem. So if the presidency is to come to the South, let's find a credible candidate from middle belt and case will be settled. But the population of the North and their cows and minors voting is a big obstacle. Or we rather go for the most viable tribe in the South which is the SW..
I'm ready for the stones u'll throw at via Nairaland land but deep inside u, u know this is the bitter truth.

We had 5 years, not 6 years as some of you falsely claim.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by ofiko123(m): 4:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Let us wait until buhari finishes his second term..
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by TheSociopath(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2020
ityP:

Keep quiet. The north alone is who any sane man should be afraid o. They are more united than all the SOUTHERN states joined together. North alone can decide who becomes President of naija. Check last year's election critically. APC and PDP presidential tussle was almost equal in the south western states. The north ALONE decided that election.

Who is talking about a United South. You are off point and deluded
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by ityP(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSociopath:

Who is talking about a United South. You are off point and deluded

Lmao. Only SW go decide presidency? You are the mad person here o
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Dagrace01(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=inspector1 post=85938195][/quote]
cool cool cool
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by givbitcoin: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Day2logic:

Politics bro. Tinubu and Buhari combined their two parties to form APC even got some members of PDP. APC belong to SW and the north and both Tinubu and Buhari can decide who they want to field in their party.
My advice. Start up a political party now and in 8 years or more it will probably be big enough to win a presidential election but you see APC? Buhari and Tinubu worked all their lives for it. I am sure you wouldn’t handover such project to a just anybody because they are getting emotional.

Unfortunately, with nuisance the elders of yoruba land have chosen to become, nothing reasonable will come your way again. We sounded so friendly when we told you to jettison the idea behind this tribal army called amotekun that will soon begin to terrorise peaceful Nigerians but what did you do? You want the world to see how stubborn you are. Wise people do not bite the finger that feed them but being foolish, your elders and governors have done just that. Forget 2023 presidency and any reasonable in Nigeria ever again. And I must add that whether you like it or not, in less than 2 months, amotekun will cease to exist.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by ejimatic: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/south-west-will-produce-next-president-apc-chief-tells-miyetti-allah/amp/
I wish the South East would present the president in 2023 but I am yet to see them in the radar for the presidency.
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

Unfortunately, with nuisance the elders of yoruba land have chosen to become, nothing reasonable will come your way again. We sounded so friendly when we told you to jettison the idea behind this tribal army called amotekun that will soon begin to terrorise peaceful Nigerians but what did you do? You want the world to see how stubborn you are. Wise people do not bite the finger that feed them but being foolish, your elders and governors have done just that. Forget 2023 presidency and any reasonable in Nigeria ever again. And I must add that whether you like it or not, in less than 2 months, amotekun will cease to exist.
where’s all the threats coming from?
Re: Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah by Insectkiller: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2020
When u allow a pig into ur house they will dirty it..

Who is miyetti Allah!??..

You see where mediocrity has brought nigeria??
Ordinary nomadic from Mali contesting superiority with d son of d land..

Ooh! It seems d Mali people or Niger Republic people are d ones deciding d fate of leadership in Nigeria now..

May Nnamdi Kanu was right.. Or Maybe Sowore knows too much..

Naija Southerners and youths in general, Biko, wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Recorded Notable Achievements - President Buhari Reveals On Democracy Day / Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.