Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (82562 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by gud2lukat: 6:52pm On May 25, 2006
Hi Rita
Saw the message you posted on Nairaland on above subject.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by pfowighz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2006
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Una sef!!!

Kom dey create new accounts just so that guys wudnt know ure d ones! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by KAlharbi: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2006
HI

can you e mail me the matrial at if you have them ?
I am alos trying to get this matrial to study for the exame

Review Questions, Answers & Explanations CD-ROM 2006

K_alharbi@hotmail.com
best regard
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by cisa2006: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2006
Hello Everybody,
I am planning to write the CISA exam in december 2006 & was looking out for the material.

Im sure many people on this group would have given the June 2006 exam.

Request everybody to forward tthe link as to where we could get the CISA REVIEW MANUAL 2006.

Please also do me mail me at sandysandiego@yahoo.com incase you have & are ready to forward softcopy

kINDLY HELP!!

RGDS,
sANDEEP
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by jidadex(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hi guys,

Please i will be writing the LIFA/CFA stage 3 exam in July/August 2006. Please give me details on how to get free exam materials in print or online.

thanks.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by shoukat: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2006
Does anyone have practice set, material, dumps, review questions or any other material which I may use for my upcoming exams of CISA? Are there any places also where I can have free downloads?
plz send it to syed_shoukat_ali@hotmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by anitanu: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2006
Hi
I m planning to take CISA in dec 2006
Help me if you have downloads,links for the manual
Also tell me what books/cd are required to prepare for the exams
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by chilele(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2006
Hallo nairaland members where ideas are being shared.Does anyone has CCNA exam practice set, materials, dumps and review questions please kindly send them to me or link me on how to get them. thanks nairaland the gratest ideas website. please to:charles4at@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by ankur: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
Hi All,

Looking for CISA 2006 materials, since the registration and exam fees are costly will appreciate if any of the forum members can guide to free materials.

cheers
ankur

reply at ankur_gosalia@yahoo.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by fixar: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2006
HI

Can you e mail me the CFA matrial at if you have them?

I am trying to get this matrial to study for the exame

Review Questions, Answers & Explanations CD-ROM 2006

manager@fixar.org

Best Regards!
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by iumar: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2006
Bohye pls help with d same material: 4 CISA. i'll really appreciate it.

my contact mail is integral4u2001@yahoo.com.au

thankx
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by hazeleyes(f): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2006
Miss Rita,

Thank God for you!!!,

I have had issues trying to sort out some info on CISA & CISM and CISSP, and everywhere we tried, was no luck, I just about gave up and decided to try Nairaland.

any information you can give would be much appreicated.

my email is lolahmi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by tms222: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2006
I will be taking the CISA test in December 2006 and I would love to get my hands on study material, Please e-mail or give me the link to free material and study guide. Thanks-

tms222@gmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by j202: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2006
Hi pojutime,

I also interested in getting the CISA exam notes. I am also planning to sit for next cisa exams.

Grateful if you can pass me over the free materials.

Does anyone have a soft copy of the CISA Review manual 2006?

My email is jeanmarc_philogene@yahoo.com

Thanks

JM
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by ritu29(f): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2006
hi guyz,

can anyone help me with cisa study material, i am planning to give this exam, plz help me, smiley
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by chinx(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2006
I'm preparing for the Dec Exam can anyone offer advice on how to get past that 75%
Would really appreciate it
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by chinx(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2006
Really need all the help i can get on the CISA Exam . Any advice study guide ,Dumps whatever anything. share with me on bigcshield@yahoo.com
Outside the review manual there has to be something else. or do we get a study group or classes, I tried the classes its as expensive as the exam itself
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by vik17: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2006
Some one Pleeeeeez send me CISA 2006 materials. I am giving this Dec 06 Exam & I really can not afford such costly material. My email-id is hivcp@yahoo.com cry embarassed
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by tsepooh: 4:20am On Aug 30, 2006
Hi all,

I m preparing for the CISA Dec exam and looking for material. Can some please send me the material? Many thx ~
my email: tsepooh@hotmail.com

Thx a lot ~
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by sylinc: 2:06am On Sep 10, 2006
Hi, I am currently studying for the CISA and it would be great to have some xtra help. The test and all the materials are costly and I am having a little hardtime.

Pleaaaseee send any useful information to carol_730@hotmail.com

Thanks wink
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by haiprasad: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hi all,

Iam going to write my CISA exam in Dec-2006.

If any of you have the CISA practice test papers. Please sent it to my email id.

haiprasadhai@gmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by KATEAZUMS: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2006
pls help me send all the material to my box. kateazums@yahoo.com. God bless u
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by kaydoxkay(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2006
Please if you get any, i am also in need of it. One nigeria,one love.
Thanks
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by hbari: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hi All,

Another CISA 2006 candidate is here and need help from you guys for CISA past exams, crams, dumps or any thing that help me to be prepared well for the CISA exam. Rita, would you be my source for getting some CISA stuff,

I appreciate early reply on this,

My email address is hbari@hotmail.com

regards,

.hamid
Hamid Bari
Calgary, Canada
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by wenwen: 2:35am On Sep 20, 2006
Hi

Does anybody has free CISA study materials, preferably for year 2006? Appreciate if you can provide the link or send to my e-mail nwen2@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks!
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by ILOEGBE(f): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2006
Does anybody has free CISA study materials, preferably for year 2006? Appreciate if you can provide the link or send to my e-mail aigbokhan_joy@yahoo.com. thanks kiss
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Babaunited(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hello mates,

I have the CISA 2006 Review Manual in PDF (I spent hours converting it from Hard Copy to PDF) and the 2006 CISA (ISACA) CD ROM 750 Questions and Answers.

If any one needs them please mail me : hr_recruiter@hotmail.co.uk

PS: It is NOT free please, but very cheap grin Just to cover some expenses.

I also have the Exam Cram 2 in soft copy.

FYA : I passed CISA in 2005 at one attempt : scored 89- using ONLY the CISA materials.

I will keep u guys posted.

JA
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by saino: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
pls, I equally need the info. My e-mail is godsaino@yahoo.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by saino: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2006
pls, I equally need the info. My e-mail is  godsaino@yahoo.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by contactuzo(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2006
For those of you who need the cisa review manual 2006.i have it on cd.ican send it by email attachment or cd by post.i scanned the whole 588pages and uploaded it.so don't think it will be free.it will cost u just 1,500.i can send u a sample of the first 10 pages,or 10 middle pages or last ten pages.emailme at contactuzor@yahoo.com or 08063867832
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by itengineer: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2007
hello pojutime

i read the msgs on this forum, i hope u still have free cisa stuff for study, could u plzzz forward on this email: najam.itengineer@gmail.com, im going for the cisa exam in june 2007, i will really appreciate,

thanx in advance
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by ezeking(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2007
sEND ME CISA AND ORACLE 10g MATERIAL ABEG.
ezeking@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners / Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.