Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (82573 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Ohms(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2007
Pls guys I'm also writing the CISM, CISA, etc,. anyone with useful materials please send me copy with this e-mail ad: talk2ohms@yahoo.com. Tanx a million.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Ohms(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2007
Pls guys  I'm also writing the CISM, CISA, etc,.  anyone with useful materials please send me copy with this e-mail ad: talk2ohms@yahoo.com.    Tanx a million.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by majdi1982: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2007
hi everybody

Can any one send me the CISA review manual 2006 or 2007 to my e-mail address or tell me where i can find the place in which the book is ?

my e-mail is majdi.abusaleem@gmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by deepti: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hello,

Does anyone have the free CISA Study Material please help me.

mail id: deeptimittal80@gmail.com

thanks
Deepti
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by deepti: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hello,

Does anyone have the free CISA Study Material please help me.

mail id: deeptimittal80@gmail.com

thanks
Deepti
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by deepti: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hello,

Can somebody help me get a manual in Singapore. I am new to this place so unable to find out much abt classes or how to go abt getting the online CISA Manual.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepti
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by dearfunmi(f): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hi Pls i'll also like free materials for CISA and CISM certifications, My e mail addy is dearfunmi@yahoo.com.
Cheers!
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by ukgold(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2007
it seems everyone in naija want to be CISA certified, well I shouldn't be left out here o! plz do es anyone know the companies here that recognise this certifications.tank u
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by headmaster: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2007
Pojutime, please send to me the links to these Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Ex. My e-mail is adeyinka382@gmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by aymanb: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hello Pujitime,

Could u mind sharing it with me.

Tnks a lot.

Ayman B
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by cisababy: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
Does anyone have practice set, material, dumps, review questions or any other material which I may use for my upcoming exams of CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, Certified Business Continuity Professional? Are there any places also where I can have free downloads?

It will a great help, I can't afford to buy these dumps or material and I am just saving for the exam fees. I humbly request, if anyone can help me out. With Loads of love - cisababy.
Do email me at kamalsk@tsfseap.org of any help you can provide as i will surely appreciate your favour!
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by emma4oxide: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
pls can some one send me mcse dumps. i really need them. Thanks
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by mreigrp(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2007
Hi,

Can u help me for CISM Exam material,

Thanks

mrsydneykhan@yahoo.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by sanseeu: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2007
Please provide any materials which would help in CISM preparation. My exam is on 14th June 2007. Please provide some materials, or even recommend a site where I can buy good materials - helpful materials.

Regards
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by usdbox: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
Pls I want to sit for CISSP exam and I dont know any of the prometric center where i can registered for it.

pls help
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by vks(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2007
Hi,
Anybody having CISA Review Manual 2007 and Questions, Answers & Explanations updated one, plz send me on vks_vashistha@yahoo.com , I can share material on CISSP and PMP, if anybody needs mail me your email ID.

thanks
vks
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by olagboyega: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
whao! Is it real? I am interested in having the free dumps and materals on the CISSP exams.I will very much appreciate a kind respond to this: my Email:olagboyega@yahoo.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by oIo(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2007
@Topic:
What is all this craze about certifications? I think most of you have missed the whole point.
If some of you search deep down, you'll find out that you are probably doing this for a salary raise or for the prospects of a better job or for international opportunitiesmy foot.
In most cases, the bottom line is the MONEY!!!
Why don't you just get into a business like  CF and earn loads of cash instead of deceiving yourselves on the opportunities these certs may bring.
If you are really doing these certs because of your passion for their respective fields/profession, then you'll know that it is wrong to share some of these materials(pirated,photocopied,etc.)-it is against the ethics of the very ideals in which these certs were founded [CISSP and CISA/CISM for instance].
These certs are definitely good , but your motives is what matters most.
My advice: For those who have a passion for these fields, check out the official sites for these certs [e.g www.isaca.org and www.isc2.org].
For those who just need money, then join CF and earn $6000 as many times as possible. Mail me on oiogrand@yahoo.ca with the subject CLUBFREEDOM ENQUIRIES. I'd be glad to share with you so that this thread can breathe again.
Cheers all.
OIOmind u, i've passed CISA cool
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by doyenn(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2007
i am prepareing for the CISSP for dec but I want a material on june exam.if anyone has the june exam should pls mail it to me here usdoyin@gmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by svraravind(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
www.cccure.org
www.certinfo.net/exam/CISA.htm

Hope this helps.Any one from Hyderabad,
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by aimashqua(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
PLS kindly send me materials on CISA exam. my email is aimashqua@hotmail.com.

thanks.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Allien: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2007
hi all!

any kind soul to help send me CISA materials?

Thanks! wink

my email add is am_balbido@yahoo.com

Allien
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Allien: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2007
hi pojutime!

can you send me your CISA exam materials?

I'm just a poor guy and I can't afford to buy one.

my email add is am_balbido@yahoo.com

Thanks for your generosity. smiley

Allien
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by mbughlani: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi:

Would any one be so niece / generous to send me CISA material / links.

Thanks in advance.

mbughlani@gmail.com

Maz
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by cachirag: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hi,

Can you mail me at chirag.thakkar1@wipro.com ? thanks.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by numen(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
hello my fellow N.landers. here is a link to download "CISA Exam Cram 2 : Certified Information Systems Auditor"[/b]any of the links below will get you to this particular ebook.

http://rapidshare.com/files/35393339/0789732726.zip

http://w13.easy-share.com/1165990.html

[b]Here is the link for "CISA Exam Prep: Certified Information Systems Auditor"

http://w13.easy-share.com/1169689.html

These download links are for free just to show my goodwill. if you need more ebooks holla at me @ 08033573867(kachi).
I wish you all goodluck in life. Peace.

One Love
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by cachirag: 4:44am On Aug 24, 2007
Hi, Thanks a ton for this.

But I want material for CISM. I have already completed CISA last year.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Ijem(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hello dear,

I will be very grateful if I can get materials for CIPS (level 4).

You can e-mail me with this e-mail royal_bride1@yahoo.com

God bless u
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by numen(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
This is the list of topics that i have books on. So if u dont see what u r looking for on that list its highly probable dat i dont hv it. But dat dosent mean u shouldnt mention it. I might just come across it.

Also it will be nice to tryout sites like www.mcmcse.com for free "study guides, tutorials, articles and free online practice exams."

Artificial Intelligence
Certification
CEH
Cisco Certification
CCDA
CCIE
CCNA
CCNP
CCSP
CWNA
CISSP Certification
CompTIA
RFID Certification
Linux Certification
Microsoft Certification
MCSA
MCSD
MCSE
Oracle Certification
Sun Certification
Solaris Certification
Unix Certification
Computer Applications
AutoCAD
CRM
ERP
SAP
Lotus Notes
MATLAB
Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Access
Microsoft BizTalk
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Powerpoint
Microsoft Sharepoint
OpenOffice
SAS
Computer Engineering
Computer Hardware
RFID
USB
Computer Science
Database
Data Mining
Data Warehouse
DB2
MS SQL Server
MySQL
Oracle
Information Systems
Mobile Computing
Symbian
Multimedia
Adobe
Adobe Photoshop
Macromedia
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia Flash
Maya
Networking
Cisco
Protocols
Telecommunication
Wireless
Operating Systems
Linux
Windows
Windows Vista
Programming
.NET
ADO.NET
Algorithms
ASP.NET
Assembly
C#
C/C++
Data Structures
J2EE
Java
Eclipse
Mono
Perl
PHP
Python
Qt
Ruby
Visual Basic.NET
Security
Cryptography
Firewalls
Web
Ajax
HTML
JavaScript
XHTML
XML

All d best. One Love
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Dmajesty(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt. Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers. I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by goldenceo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
Friends,

To get the free materials,

Why not consider searching for it on Google.com
using the keywords "free reports for CISSP, "

I believe you will get a lot.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by fuadonline: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2007
Hi Guys,

This is a book you can get from RapidShare.com.

Book:Auerbach.Complete.Guide.to.CISM.Certification.Dec.2006

This a big file ( 17 MB file) and I suppose you need an account for downloading the book smiley

Any updates for new books plz add,

Fuad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Female Graduate Is A Taxi Driver In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.