Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha (1742 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Oshiomhole Celebrates Uzodinma's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by dejiih01: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
“The elections in Imo were closely monitored, well advertised and everybody in Nigeria followed it through. The results were very clear, the electoral umpire still has the results.

“It is not about Emeka Ihedioha. It is not about Imo State. It is about the future of our country and democracy. It’s about what do we do tomorrow. .. I am calm and we are calm, and that is why you see in Imo, there is calmness.

“The calmness is coming out of shock, it is coming of disbelief. It is coming out of the fact that people are saying, let us still see, can this be possible? We are waiting for answers and I believe there will be answers.

“This is not the time to celebrate. I pity anyone who is celebrating that sad event. If anyone is celebrating, that person is not a student of democracy.”

Emeka Ihedioha has revealed that he is still in shock after the Supreme Court judgement which sacked him as the Governor of Imo State and also declared Hope Uzodinma as the Governor of the state.

In a meeting with members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at his Abuja residence on Saturday January 18, Emeka Ihedioha stated that he pities those celebrating his loss at the Supreme Court as they are not good students of democracy.

The sacked Governor of Imo State also disclosed that he is waiting for answers. He said;

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/i-pity-anyone-celebrating-uzodinmas-victory-at-supreme-court-ihedioha/1598

1 Share

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Kpoikpoi: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
dejiih01:
“The elections in Imo were closely monitored, well advertised and everybody in Nigeria followed it through. The results were very clear, the electoral umpire still has the results.

“It is not about Emeka Ihedioha. It is not about Imo State. It is about the future of our country and democracy. It’s about what do we do tomorrow. .. I am calm and we are calm, and that is why you see in Imo, there is calmness.

“The calmness is coming out of shock, it is coming of disbelief. It is coming out of the fact that people are saying, let us still see, can this be possible? We are waiting for answers and I believe there will be answers.

“This is not the time to celebrate. I pity anyone who is celebrating that sad event. If anyone is celebrating, that person is not a student of democracy.”

Emeka Ihedioha has revealed that he is still in shock after the Supreme Court judgement which sacked him as the Governor of Imo State and also declared Hope Uzodinma as the Governor of the state.

In a meeting with members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at his Abuja residence on Saturday January 18, Emeka Ihedioha stated that he pities those celebrating his loss at the Supreme Court as they are not good students of democracy.

The sacked Governor of Imo State also disclosed that he is waiting for answers. He said;

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/i-pity-anyone-celebrating-uzodinmas-victory-at-supreme-court-ihedioha/1598
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Kpoikpoi: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Can we have a break from this please.
Stop being a sore loser, you lost that's it.
Move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by efighter: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
We pity you idiot also. Better pack your backs ready for jail because EFCC is coming for you because of the money you stole within the few months in power

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by healthserve(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Emeka Ihedioha hold your peace. They did it to you and the good people of Imo and were disappointed, their trip to disappointment will assuredly end in shame and dissapointment.

This crazy desire to balkanize the S.E and S.S is only an attempt to draw support from the region and normalise madness which we assure you they lack such support

It's not the end result, but the process, its not who, but the common mandate. Once again Emeka Ihedioha maintain your peace. The drum beaters will be put to shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by donbachi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
wake up abeg....which kind sleep be dat.
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Joshmodest(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mr Ihedioha all sensible folks in Nigeria excluding Apc members , and one suya seller here on NL , know that you were robbed and sadly , there is nothing we can do about it ...
I know you would bounce back strong , Nigeria is no country for now.... as a youth in this sh*thole , think of how you can get your papers and leave , Nigeria is no country for sound minds and normal people !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Charmingrascal(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is it your celebration? You hav lost Pak 'n' Go
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Lipscomb(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
The man seem gentle and calm. Move on sir i wish you all the best in your future endeavor.
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
You will soon pity yourself when HOPE finally apply the same constitution you apply for OKOROCHA. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Lcf69(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sir!!! U've Tasted Democracy as a Democrat,why defend it's oozes less now?... Pinned.
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Joshmodest:
Mr Ihedioha all sensible folks in Nigeria excluding Apc members , and one suya seller here on NL , know that you were robbed and sadly , there is nothing we can do about it ...
I know you would bounce back strong , Nigeria is no country for now.... as a youth in this sh*thole , think of how you can get your papers and leave , Nigeria is no country for sound minds and normal people !!
Mannagrills abi na wetin don suffer

1 Like

Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
That State should be sold.

They lack brotherly love.
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by nameo: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
yarimo:
You will soon pity yourself when HOPE finally apply the same constitution you apply for OKOROCHA. grin grin grin

Do you have or follow any principle??
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm waiting for what Supreme court will say about Kano.
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by meccuno: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
Kpoikpoi:
Can we have a break from this please.
Stop being a sore loser, you lost that's it.
Move on.
[/s] The skip this thread. It's not by force to comment.
Re: I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha by Vickym1(f): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
efighter:
We pity you idiot also. Better pack your backs ready for jail because EFCC is coming for you because of the money you stole within the few months in power
OK.
Hw about hope's 4.3billion contract fraud? Oh! I forgot he's an apc man so his sins are forgiven according osho baba undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? / Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari / I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.