Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari (1741 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday, told the story on how he met President Donald Trump of United Atate, in the White House.

Speaking in Abuja at the First Year Ministerial Performance Review Retreat of his second term, Buhari said he is the only African amongst the least developed countries that the President of the United States invited in the White House.

He said he was asked to explain why he is killing Christians in Nigeria.

My Response:

“I believe I was about the only African amongst the least developed countries that the President of the United States invited and when I was in his office, only myself and himself, only God is a witness, he looked at me in the face and said, ‘Why are you killing Christians?’

“I wondered if it were you, I wondered how you will react. I hope what I was feeling inside did not betray me before him. So, I understood it.

“The problem between cattle-rearers and stagnant farmers, I know which is older than me, not to talk of him, because I think I’m a couple of years older than him, were happening. And there was climate change and population growth.

“I tried to explain to him that it has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. It is a cultural thing which respective leaderships failed the nation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/killing-of-christians-my-response-to-trump-buhari/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kingspin:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday, told the story on how he met President Donald Trump of United Atate, in the White House.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/killing-of-christians-my-response-to-trump-buhari/amp/
Post am for here

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Golan007: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
The problem between cattle-rearers and stagnant farmers, I know which is older than me, not to talk of him, because I think I’m a couple of years older than him, were happening. And there was climate change and population growth.

“I tried to explain to him that it has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. It is a cultural thing which respective leaderships failed the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by olus01(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is not ethnicity or religion. my question is what have u done to stop it the killing of innocent souls

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
"....The President of the United States looked at me in the face and said, ‘Why are you killing Christians?’
Why will he not ask you since the world renown fulani/BH terrorists are all pursuing the same ethno-religious supremacist & jihadist agenda yet your government have been covertly & overtly supporting their activities? cc Saaron

8 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by hisgrace090: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
It suprised me how nobody is fighting terrorism any longer in today's Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Trump really tried for us but we went ahead to reelect a killer of Christians. Trump was direct by accusing Buhari of killing Christians " why are you killing Christians", Trump by this definitive question was sure Buhari was either a killer himself or direct accomplice to d killings

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Trump knows the antecedents of the president because America have classified information on jihadists and terrorists sympathizers.The "a fight against BH is a fight against the north" and some of his statements in all in support of terrorists shedding blood are all pointers.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
A
Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by EdCure: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
The way he rationalised the killings done by of his Fulani brothers is a tacit approval and defence of their cause.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Golan007: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why is Trump killing black people in America?
Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Samfloxin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Buhari, I now ask you "why are you killing Christians"

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by VEXT: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
The same so called Christians in Nigeria will still go ahead and elect a Sharia man as their president in 2023..some Nigerian Christians ehn..The only thing they r good at, is when they want to bring their fellow Christian down.
E.g during Jonathan regime.. See the way Christians were insulting him!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:
Why is Trump killing black people in America?

He isn't, to be fair..

The isues between black Americans and the police go way way back. It has to do with the ongoing problem the US has with structural racisim

Also, Trump, as Presdent does not control policing. Policing in the USA is controlled by a mix of states and local goverment areas (For exmple, the police force in Chicago is run by Cook COUNTY,the LGA so to sspeak). At the federal level is the FBI, but they can only investigate federal crimes (roughly crimes that crosss state barriers).

Also, police brutality is not linked to black people. Other minorites too suffer, and even the white people (A white woman was shot sans provocation by a black police officer last year).

If trump wanted to reform the police, he wouuld have a hard time. Since the American police is not a unified force, like the Nigerian police.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Golan007: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

He isn't, to be fair..

The isues between black Americans and the police go way way back. It has to do with the ongoing problem the US has with structural racisim

Also, Trump, as Presdent does not control policing. Policing in the USA is controlled by a mix of states and local goverment areas (For exmple, the police force in Chicago is run by Cook COUNTY,the LGA so to sspeak). At the federal level is the FBI, but they can only investigate federal crimes (roughly crimes that crosss state barriers).

Also, police brutality is not linked to black people. Other minorites too suffer, and even the white people (A white woman was shot sans provocation by a black police officer last year).

If trump wanted to reform the police, he wouuld have a hard time. Since the American police is not a unified force, like the Nigerian police.

Why are you defending Trump?

Are black people not being killed daily in America even by American policemen?

You would make excuses for Trump but not for Buhari.

If that isn't hypocrisy...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

Why are you defending Trump?

Are black people not being killed daily in America even by American policemen?

Im not defending the man. I'm just pointing out some things....especialy the error you have in thinking that the US prez controls their police

Also, by the same argument, you coud say Trump is killing whites since whites do die as a result of police brutality.

The problems with the US police extend way beyond racisim, w[b]hich by the way is a thing, and is still an ongoing issue(Racisim in the US , while much better than before, is still a big problem)[/b]....but there is also the issue of poor training for the police , and the gun culture of the USA.... and a host of other things.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Golan007: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Im not defending the man. I'm just pointing out some things....especialy the error you have in thinking that the US prez controls their police

Also, by the same argument, you coud say Trump is killing whites since whites do die as a result of police brutality.

The problems with the US police extend way beyond racisim, w[b]hich by the way is a thing, and is still an ongoing issue(Racisim in the US , while much better than before, is still a big problem)[/b]....but there is also the issue of poor training for the police , and the gun culture of the USA.... and a host of other things.

Does Buhari command all Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Valkrie: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

He is one of their member and also a patron...!!

And Note:

A Patron can be define as a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, or cause.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

So we have gone from Trump to Buhari.

Well, as far as I know, I agree with the baasic thesis that the whole herdsme-farmer crisis is simply the result of larger populaiton of both herdsmen and farmers, and of Nigerians prefering to take the laws into their own hands, and the relative inefficency of the police, and the fact that land planning is still an issue.
Then there is global warming, the sahhara pushing down, the fact that herding cows and shifting cultivaiton no longer works , and the whole religion thing mixed in.

Your hero Bubu, while not responsible for the crisis, has plenty of work to do, as do state governors at all levels.And to be honest, I a disappointed in oth sides for playing politics with the thing.....especially aas represented by two particular governors from opposing sides.
Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kingspin:

Speaking in Abuja at the First Year Ministerial Performance Review Retreat of his second term, Buhari said he is the only African amongst the least developed countries that the President of the United States invited in the White House.

He said he was asked to explain why he is killing Christians in Nigeria.

My Response:

“I believe I was about the only African amongst the least developed countries that the President of the United States invited and when I was in his office, only myself and himself, only God is a witness, he looked at me in the face and said, ‘Why are you killing Christians?’

“I wondered if it were you, I wondered how you will react. I hope what I was feeling inside did not betray me before him. So, I understood it.

“The problem between cattle-rearers and stagnant farmers, I know which is older than me, not to talk of him, because I think I’m a couple of years older than him, were happening. And there was climate change and population growth.

“I tried to explain to him that it has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. It is a cultural thing which respective leaderships failed the nation.”

Trump was face to face for the first time with a terrorist and he called him out.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Golan007: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Valkrie:

He is one of their member and also a patron...!!

And Note:

A Patron can be define as a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, or cause.

Just like Trump right?
Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by saaron(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Racoon:
Why will he not ask you since the world renown fulani/BH terrorists are all pursuing the same ethno-religious supremacist & jihadist agenda yet your government have been covertly & overtly supporting their activities? cc Saaron
America considers buhari a terrorist long before Trump became president.

Note: For the record, there's nothing like farmers herder clash. What we have is nothing but a DELIBERATE ACT OF GENOCIDE AGAINST NON FULANIS in Nigeria where by fulani terrorist under guise of herdsmen invade non fulani communities and vilages and slaughter everyone the find including women and children in a bit to take over the lands, occupy them in their their satanic quest to make Nigeria a fulani republic. Any thing outside of this is nothing but lies from the pit of hell.
The fact that buhari used the "farmers/herders clash" (taqiya deception code) to defend himself against Trump shows in black and white that he is nothing but a bloody terrorist, a liar, and a murderer.
Farmers/herders clash = Taqiya (Deception)

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by x123xlolls(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Many (not less than 10, atleast) are being killed each 12hrs here at Katsina, all are muslims.

No body mentions that, as no body wants to, but U are here asking and discussing LIERS.

I assure u, if they are Christians being killed.... HMMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Openbusiness: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:16am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Golan007:
[/s]
President Buhari has made it his lifelong ambition to oppose any form of restructuring. He has been an advocate of Fulani supremacy all his life. He has been a strong advocate and promoter of Sharia law and the Islamic faith.

He has been a loyal disciple of Uthman Dan Fodio who believed that the entire Nigeria was meant for the Northerners to occupy, rule and control. That is why Buhari has had a long standing ambition to become President to continue this hegemonic ambition of Fulanis to rule, control and dominate Nigeria. Now, the ambition is even beyond Nigeria.

The entire Fulani people across Africa are looking for a home for all Fulanis and Buhari has been seen as a suitable Grand Patron for that agenda.So, right now Buhari is acting as grand patron of that agenda for the pan- African Fulani people

That is why you see a lot of killer herdsmen today, many of them are not Nigerians. They are coming from Mali, Niger, Gambia and all African countries where you have Fulanis. They believe that this is the place God has ordained for them to be their home and Buhari is facilitating that for them.

That is why they are killing our people & want to take over our lands.If you notice, as soon as they ravage a village and kill the villagers, they take over the village and they rename the village and give it a Fulani name. Very soon, they install an Emir and turn it into an Emirate. That is what they want to do all over the country through RUGA settlement.
https://www.independent.ng/buhari-has-made-nigeria-headquarters-of-fulanis-in-africa-okurounmu/

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:19am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Golan007:
The problem between cattle-rearers and stagnant farmers, I know which is older than me, not to talk of him, because I think I’m a couple of years older than him, were happening. And there was climate change and population growth.

“I tried to explain to him that it has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. It is a cultural thing which respective leaderships failed the nation.
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nnamdi Kanu Setup Security Outfit In London? / Insecurity: Be Courageous Enough To Admit You’re Overwhelmed, NAS Tells Buhari / Is This Picture A True Representation Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.