Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help (1059 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by ty4real123: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
I have been the one flushing his poo since we got married, yesterday he poo and left it, everywhere was smelling and I wanted to use the toilet but couldn't I had to run to my neighbors house and beg them to use their toilet.

it was so embarrassing that I have to go through this every day for the rest of my life, hubby came back wants to bath and met his poo, he started shouting that I left the toilet dirty that why didn't I flush it, I told him I can't that's why.

And we got into argument that night, I told him why would I continue to be flushing his poo everyday and he said why did he marry me if I can't help him?

The next morning he called his mother and reported to her, You won't believe what came out from my mother's in-laws mouth, that I don't respect my husband if not I did be happy to be flushing it, that I should apologize and don't try to repeat it again.

These really got me angry and I told her over my dead body will I apologise and she banged the call
Right now my husband has left the house since two days now and hasn't come back.

please I need your advice!

Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by healthserve(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Do the same when he's pressed and needs to use it if he experiences the same feeling it'll strike his nerves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by Reichel99(f): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
You bringing this nonsense story here is the one that needs help, not your imaginary husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by AfroKnight: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is a lie. Who still cooks up incredible bullshit like this nowadays? He never flushes but he expects his wife to? And he called his mother to report?

What kind of lie is this abeg? You people don’t rate us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by CaptainStephen(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
what a terrible man! The mother siding him makes it more worse sef
Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by N2B2: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Copied story from Joro olomofin on Instagram. Op, is it hard to make up your own stories?
Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by Muhammad2468(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
At sleep insert hot iron inside him yansh
Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
where did you see that kind of husband to marry? fake story.
Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by Kylekent59: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Imagining his big poo while he's fucvvking you grin grin

It's gonna be exasperating. Ask him why he doesn't like flushing the toiled after pooing. No harm in trying.
Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by Sunnymatey(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's normal for one to forget flushing the toilet once in a while but for him to think its a wife's duty to be flushing his poo..
He need some psychiatric examination.
Who does that?
Re: My Husband Has The Habit Of Pooing In The Toilet Without Flushing It,i Need Help by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol...na wa o..
Where did you meet that kind of man?you're even worried he left for two days and is not back.. Abegi let him carry his smelly shit and stay there until he learns personal hygiene..
How can someone not be able to take care of their mess? When he's not an slowpoke.

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Cops On Girlfriend Over Too Much Sex During Lockdown (video) / Having Sex With Multiple Women Is Not An Accomplishment. / I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.