Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down (24152 Views)

Amotekun: South West Governors To Sign Bill For Legal Backing On February 14 / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Ajibade123(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
U'll use ur money to process d visa and collect it wen visa is confam? Deal?
check my signature and DM
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Ritchiee: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Amotekun will die a natural death
..Amotekun lives positively.
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by IYANGBALI: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Skmoda360:

Oh baby........mehn!!! It's been a while.....
see as your prick dey rice up like gari ijebu just because you called me baby
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Skmoda360(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
IYANGBALI:
see as your prick dey rice up like gari ijebu just because you called me baby
Hahahaha...you are not serious kiss kiss
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Eclement(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
EmekaMD:
both are same.

So, by your count, how many lives has Amotekun claimed? Or maybe you lost count..
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by EmekaMD(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Eclement:

So, by your count, how many lives has Amotekun claimed? Or maybe you lost count..
oh so we can now redefine terrorism based on how many lives they've taken ?
Should we only use this definition wen it suits you people?
Weren't you guys all over the place chanting anf cheering wen ipob was called a terrorist organization ?
Remind me how many people ipob killed again ?
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Eclement(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
EmekaMD:
oh so we can now redefine terrorism based on how many lives they've taken ?
Should we only use this definition wen it suits you people?
Weren't you guys all over the place chanting anf cheering wen ipob was called a terrorist organization ?
Remind me how many people ipob killed again ?

Bro.., I don't have time to run in circles, spewing grammars ehn., but lemme address the few questions that you've asked..

On whether we can redefine terrorism based on the number of lives that has been taken.... Well, I'd say NO. To name a group as terrorist, a lot of factors need to be considered.. But come to think of it, are the missions of Amotekun not clear enough..?, has it threatened you in any way? Someone above you even said the outfit was backed up by six western governors.., and you think they are terrorists? Funny of all, the Federal government hasn't declared Amotekun as a terror group, but in your ability as an omniscient, you already tagged them as a terror group... How would you describe the Hisbah police? OPC has been in existence for years, have they threatened the peaceful coexistence? Maybe the question I should ask you is your rationale for such declaration.

On whether "you guys were over the place chanting and cheering wen ipob was called a terrorist organization ?" Well, I don't know who you refer to as "you guys." With this, you sound like an IPOB and it looked as if you're transferring the aggressions of a failed mission on AMOTEKUN. It is wrong for the government to tag IPOB as a terror group, albeit, they are threatening the peaceful coexistence. There are differences between IPOB and AMOTEKUN.

You want me to remind you how many people IPOB killed? Well, maybe they didn't kill anyone, and for that reason, I reiterate, FG is wrong tagging them as a terror group, albeit, they threatened the peaceful co-existence and some of their protests became bloody upheavals and skirmish.

Conclusively.., bro, you're wrong to have said Amotekun is a terror group when you virtually know nothing about this group. You're utterly wrong....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.