Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff (30958 Views)

Anambra Road Commuters Lament Alleged Extortion By Military / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Motorists, Commuters Lament Gridlock / Sanwo-Olu Abandons Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, As Motorists, Commuters Lament (2) (3) (4)

Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by calabardick(m): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
So GIGM don get first class grin grin

Don't mind them, liars everywhere.
There's nothing like first class in GIGM
Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by calabardick(m): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2020
majamajic:

they are still the best , no matter how u people criticize them , which transportation company is better than them , ? name the company !

Even in my dream I travel with them. Airlines does worst yet we still dey fly
Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by calabardick(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2020
uccheks:
Op wants to remind me of my terrible experience with GIGM going back to PH from AJAH on the 21st of December after paying #15,000. I called it Quits and adviced everybody I know to do same for their sanity. For now GUO is a better alternative.

Was it different from what others paid?
Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by calabardick(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2020
eldeens:
I booked a ticket online from jibowo in Lagos to Abuja in 2017, I was debited 7,800 naira and I didn't get a ticket nor reversal, I tried to complain at the terminal but they told me that I have to go to Abuja, I ended up paying another fare at the counter, I visited the office more than 4 times all proved abortive, so I have to leave them with God, because God is Good.

I have such issue severally, it's not a problem that can be solve at the terminal, just call their customer care, it will be refunded.

Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by calabardick(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2020
GIGM is just the best.
- pick up option
- rescheduling and rerouting of ticket
- speed limit is 100
Nigerians will always lament irrespective of how much you try to be nice with them. they don't hesitate displaying their bad attitude outside.
If you need a bus that will fly to your destination just forget GIGM
If you need a driver you can manipulate on the road just forget GIGM
GIGM & ABC are the best, followed by GUO.

Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2020
calabardick:

Even in my dream I travel with them. Airlines does worst yet we still dey fly

all these people that are talking I asked them which transportation company is better than God is good in Nigeria , none of them replied

have u been to parks where they take bus to ibadan or if u wan go akure at mile 2 or ojota ? I don't want to talk about the condition of the busses , but take notice of alcohol mixture sellers around , the drivers will always sit inside one of these shops till he is about to leave , yet none have ever complained about it , or why there's always accident on a short Lagos- ibadan express than every other longer route in Nigeria .

or do they expect God is good to be 100% perfect ? then what about Nigeria that couldn't manage a common airline business as country ? they come here to criticize a single young man managing a transportation business left for him after his dad was murdered out of jealousy , the guy up the business , most of them here will cripple the business , but this young boy took the bull by the horn . or do the expect him to be following over 500 buses they have ? some drivers will misbehave of course , but in general God is good is still the best !!

Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by Gucciboy1(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2020
So last last, GIGM cast.
Mad oo

Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by calabardick(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2020
majamajic:

all these people that are talking I asked them which transportation company is better than God is good in Nigeria , none of them replied

have u been to parks where they take bus to ibadan or if u wan go akure at mile 2 or ojota ? I don't want to talk about the condition of the busses , but take notice of alcohol mixture sellers around , the drivers will always sit inside one of these shops till he is about to leave , yet none have ever complained about it , or why there's always accident on a short Lagos- ibadan express than every other longer route in Nigeria .

or do they expect God is good to be 100% perfect ? then what about Nigeria that couldn't manage a common airline business as country ? they come here to criticize a single young man managing a transportation business left for him after his dad was murdered out of jealousy , the guy up the business , most of them here will cripple the business , but this young boy took the bull by the horn . or do the expect him to be following over 500 buses they have ? some drivers will misbehave of course , but in general God is good is still the best !!

You're right. Maybe the price scare them
Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by tyup(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
lollytk:
I've left gigm motors 3years ago when I realized it was all packaging, GUO is bae. No unnecessary crowd, Respect passengers, gives refreshments etc for now ooo

Re: GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff by tyup(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
echobazz:
Their service has really depreciated,i booked online for a hiace bus going from their Ikotun terminal to Warri,before I arrived at the park that morning,i got a call from their ticketing officer informing me that the bus I booked for is faulty,and they will provide an alternative one for me.On getting to the park the alternative was baffling,guess what??I was directed to follow Owerri bus and meanwhile I'm transiting to warri.
I asked the manager if he's sure of what he's doing he answered in affirmative,and added that the bus will make a quick stop at Benin City, for me and other passengers going my direction so as to board their GIGM bus from Benin to Warri.On getting to Benin, the driver gave me 1k for my transport fare to Warri,i asked the captain abi driver about the bus going to Warri, he said he's not sure of what the manager told me but what he's sure of is the 1k he gave me.
OMG I was shocked,baffled and confused about the terrible GIGM Experience.

Lmao grin grin

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) / Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos)