Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (50461 Views)

Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by CSTR2: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:

No one is opressing you except your conscience. Thats why they keep denying y'all assylum. My guy for Embassy just they laugh. He even said Kanu applied and was bounced. He was told to get in touch with britain since he is a British citizen

You will go and look for trouble as a short cut to seeking assylum. They are smarter now
I don't expect an abokii to know the difference between freedom and repression.

Who is looking for trouble? Is buhari more powerful than Trump that has been unfairly impeached and maligned in the media?

A president that was elected is the same one you claim that they are looking for his trouble.?
Which trouble does he have?
Do you know the meaning of a democratically elected president?
And that the press is the fourth arm of government sacred and sacrosant?

Who am I kidding? You are still in 5BC up north.

Another good brain lost to the west. I am sure your life is better for it.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Basher8583: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
CSTR2:

I don't expect an abokii to know the difference between freedom and repression.

Who is looking for trouble? Is buhari more powerful than Trump that has been unfairly impeached and maligned in the media?

A president that was elected is the same one you claim that they are looking for his trouble.?
Which trouble does he have?
Do you know the meaning of a democratically elected president?
And that the press is the fourth arm of government sacred and sacrosant?

Who am I kidding? You are still in 5BC up north.

Another good brain lost to the west. I am sure your life is better for it.

If you know the reason then over begs to ask why your tribe is jumping up and down like an orangutang because Buhari was democratically elected
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by CSTR2: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:

If you know the reason then over begs to ask why your tribe is jumping up and down like an orangutang because Buhari was democratically elected
Because it is their right to jump up and down.

That buhari was elected, does not give him a free ride.

That is democracy 101.

I hope you are learning something.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Tunbolity(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
abuhusna1:
Well scripted. He staged everything by being a critic and run to Western for greener pasture using his scripted evidences
Godwin Amaize is scammer, since the Goodluck Jonathan government where he served as aide to the then Minister of Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro was booted out, Amaize has been finding it hard to survive and the AIT job which ought to be a lifeline too didn't pay because since PDP left power, Dokpesi has had to pile up arrears of unpaid salaries to his staff. He was smart enough to cash in on the AIT-NBC faceoff to relocate abroad in search of greener pasture. I once confronted him with facts about the ills he campaigned against as a student of UI which he's also now deeply involved as a politician, the next I saw was Godwin Ohimai Amaize blocked me. He's a fraud and overnight activist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by abyus15: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Even your sleep go take another level�
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
oshe11:
"If Wishes were Flowers" Most Nigerians would...........
Would av entered Trump's bedroom... cheesy

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by oshe11: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Munzy14:
Would av entered Trump's bedroom... cheesy
Hahhahahhahhaha

My OG
Long time
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Munzy14(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
oshe11:

Hahhahahhahhaha

My OG
Long time
G.. cheesy
how your area... happy new year bro.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Destinyosaro(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oh
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by frog12: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
you know, this noisemaker is a product of nepotism. he served ministers when he was in his 20s. now he is only 35
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by frog12: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
you know, this noisemaker is a product of nepotism. he served ministers when he was in his 20s. now he is only 35..
you know, this noisemaker is a product of nepotism. he served ministers when he was in his 20s. now he is only 35
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by frog12: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
tufiakwa! bright and best what?? you don listen to the rubbish he dey say on his programme ?

CSTR2:
And once more the western world claims one of our best and brightest.

Buhari well done. Keep contributing to the national brain drain in your policy, actions and inactions.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by AMvanquish: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2020
caprini1:
Easy ticket to where? Ohimai that was personally employed by Raymond Dokpesi,that travels abroad anytime he wants... his wife a well know fashion designer in Abuja....Una go just dey assume the assumables grin

Thanks for the clarification. He still got his permanent residency at the end of the day. He still won.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Insectkiller: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
I hardly miss diz guy's programme on AIT.

I wish u d best..omaize

See where your enemies has pushed u to..they pushed u to glory and blessed land.. shocked
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Insectkiller: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
I hardly miss diz guy's programme on AIT.

I wish u d best..omaize

See where your enemies has pushed u to..they pushed u to glory and blessed land.. shocked cool
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by oshe11: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Munzy14:
G.. cheesy
how your area... happy new year bro.
Same bro

We Thank God
Its a New Year, WE MOVE!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by ogmask: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
nonxo007:
Rather sad I must say, this guys program was one of the reasons I watched Kakaaki. Its truly sad that this government can't take criticism. The feel threatened any time some one criticises them, not knowing that criticisms are only meant to make you improve. This guy would have been one of the big names on TV if he hadn't been pursued by the government.
Take for instance, you go out and the first person you meet on the road tells you that the trouser you are wearing isn't good but you ignore and keep going, you meet another person and he tells you the same things, you meet 5 more people and they all tell you the same thing. What are you now supposed to do ? Isn't it to actually take a proper look at the trouser and make amends or simply have one of the people you met to tell you what's wrong with it so you can make amends ?

To me I believe that our biggest problem in this country is religion, if we can all agree to ban religion for one year and make a reviewed constitution our new religion, just for a year you'll see how we'll almost be competing with the world power.

Question is was he doing his job as a journalist or an opposition element. These are two different pple u know.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by remi1444: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrMcJay:

Tap from wetin?

Bro, learn to understand the implications of things before wishing them on yourself.
For the purpose of knowledge sir, what are the implications?
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Dollywood(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
MrMcJay:

Tap from wetin?

Bro, learn to understand the implications of things before wishing them on yourself.

undecided I'm perplexed
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by AMvanquish: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
caprini1:
Easy ticket to where? Ohimai that was personally employed by Raymond Dokpesi,that travels abroad anytime he wants... his wife a well know fashion designer in Abuja....Una go just dey assume the assumables grin

Yes he travels anytime he wants, and used his frequent travelling gimmick + assumed govt oppression to get asylum. Numerous Journalists are facing worst conditions. Our people just see a loophole in the system, and take advantage of it. He's not the 1st.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.