Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You? (1120 Views)

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You? by drrionelli(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2007
There's a thread similar to this elsewhere on this forum, but it's directed at the ladies. I thought I'd see what the gentlemen here at nairaland.com have to say about the same topic, but addressed from an ever-so-slightly different angle.

Would you feel comfortable marrying a woman taller than you?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Now, clearly, this topic is directed primarily at males. However, I would like to hear what the ladies have to say as well.

Thank you for you input!
Re: Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You? by drrionelli(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2007
It's hard to believe that, as of this writing, the thread about women marrying shorter men has accrued five pages of responses. So far this one has only my own.

Hmmm--does that mean that you guys would or would not? Or could it be that it's completely a non-issue for the men, but very much a concern for the ladies?
Re: Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
sorry @ poster.

take heart cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Woman Taller Than You? by iice(f): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2007
Seems its a non issue since none has responded

(1) (Reply)

A Wish / Marital Indefidelity / Help With A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.