Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) (33999 Views)

Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by ud4u: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Carrying his deputy everywhere like homeless people, you are dead politically, I feel sorry for you, ambode got nothing on how your story will go, ungrateful goat, oshiomole moved heaven and Earth to make you governor, iyamo had more supporters and network, they did everything, forced you on people and you bit the finger that helped you, anybody that knows Edo politics knows what I'm saying, it's really painful to see, how this person was elevated to what he is now and he is acting like he got to where he is on his own, he didn't even talk during campaigns, it was oshiomole that kept telling people that they should vote him to continue his work

All the plaques of Egypt fall on your ungrateful head idiot

See how you openly support godfatherism.

Nigerians can we everly get it right
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by studentarrive: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
At least for once talk with sense. Don't go and hang yourself and die o

Witchersunited:
Carrying his deputy everywhere like homeless people, you are dead politically, I feel sorry for you, ambode got nothing on how your story will go, ungrateful goat, oshiomole moved heaven and Earth to make you governor, iyamo had more supporters and network, they did everything, forced you on people and you bit the finger that helped you, anybody that knows Edo politics knows what I'm saying, it's really painful to see, how this person was elevated to what he is now and he is acting like he got to where he is on his own, he didn't even talk during campaigns, it was oshiomole that kept telling people that they should vote him to continue his work

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by tinsel: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
zoedew:

Isn’t political office essentially about serving the people maximally? The germane question should be- is he serving well as Governor of Edo State?That gratitude you talk about is the entrenchment of godfatherism which is one the reasons we have bad governance in Nigeria.
But he clearly stated that he has done nothing in Edo for the past 3 years. So how can he be serving people?
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by tinsel: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
fredoooooo:
Hahahhahah but Obaseki said Edo is not Lagos , what is he looking for in Lagos ...
Anyway Kabiyesi Olowo eko, the Lagoon is still there, you know what to do with anyone who betray eko .. throw den there .

Nonsense and radarada grin
By that statement that Edo is not Lagos, he really goofed politically though it was sweet in the mouth of pdp supporters. That brought him in the wrong book of Tinubu. I am sure they are waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by zoedew: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
tinsel:

But he clearly stated that he has done nothing in Edo for the past 3 years. So how can he be serving people?
Really! He is on his own!
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by esanmantruth: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Who is Oshiomole? Obaseki is more political lay inclined than Oshiomole. That man is just noise maker. Is a money waster and spender. Oshiomole has no brain. Shiabu is more skillful than him. Oshiomole is a failure, if his wife can use him and dumped him Who is Oshiomole that Obaseki cannot rundown. If obaseki is a greedy man he know what to do but he stil stand at this point. If is afraid he will give Oshiomole one truck of money and give him women which is his food and make him to lost senses simple. But obaseki knows he made Oshiomole. A kingdom divided against himself will not stand but since the kingdom is sure and secure which is Obaseki and Shaibu then every other village is useless.
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:

You must be one of those he didn’t allow to chop in this his administration. Sorry enn. Better luck next time. As for Edo people, he has done well to earn a second term.
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:

An average Nigerian man is power drunk
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by jossymarcel: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Edo is bigger Dan Yoruba. We are niger deltans not Yoruba
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:

Dumbass edo is not Lagos and can never be Lagos oshoimole is no leader of anybody here in Edo so go Bleep your self
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by obazie(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2020
madridguy:
Time to select men from boys is around the corner tongue

Y cant these people make constructive coment for once...you are part of Nigerias problem.
Are we all not suppose to be uniting with cordial relationship?
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by obazie(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Nice one from my honourable governor. 8yrs sure for u
Re: Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2020
You are not part of only Nigeria problem but to the humanity.
So you're sleeping when he's busy forming Vandamme

obazie:

Y cant these people make constructive coment for once...you are part of Nigerias problem.
Are we all not suppose to be uniting with cordial relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo) / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.