Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (4167 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
I have this friend who has a guy in her life that spends alot on her, she doesn’t have sex with the man or anything because she feels this man is married even though the man is denying. Also she doesn’t get to see the man often because she’s running away from having sex with him. Yet this man keeps giving her money, now she’s getting scared. She’s asking if it could be a ritual process.
Please you all should come drop your comments let’s know her next line of action
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Davash222(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
You and your friend are your Moniker!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:
You and your friend are your Moniker!!
No insults, she’s my course mate.
No need to insult anyone please.
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by soberdrunk(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
They say someone that is feeding a chicken that doesn't belong to him is either craving peppersoup or chicken Suya....... angry

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Davash222(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

No one is insulting anyone.
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
soberdrunk:
They say someone that is feeding a chicken that doesn't belong to him is either craving peppersoup or chicken Suya....... angry

The point is why ain’t he giving up since she has clearly told him she doesn’t want sex? Why keep spending extravagantly?
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by extol1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
men like that might have hidden that could be mischievous
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by donbachi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
mutual things don turn ritual....she no wan give d man chanfa but she dey collect him money....silence Truely is golden....she is now afraid of d man not making sexual demands...hmmmm!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

but your moniker is already insulting me...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Groovy1993: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
If you are doing a social experiment, you need to put more effort.
I don't care if you are lying but at least make your post more believable.
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by farano(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lots of money? like how much Before I comment
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
but your moniker is already insulting me...

grin grin
Overlook the moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
farano:

Depends
100k, 150k, 200k depending on what he wants to do for her at that moment
Etc
For a girl who is obviously not taking u serious and has also told u that.
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Bola146(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
farano:

#5000 grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
donbachi:
mutual things don turn ritual....she no wan give d man chanfa but she dey collect him money....silence Truely is golden....she is now afraid of d man not making sexual demands...hmmmm!

She said they are still friends and that the man feels she might get to change her mind
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Bola146(f): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

Depends
Etc

Like seriously.... grin grin o ga o
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by soberdrunk(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

The point is why ain’t he giving up since she has clearly told him she doesn’t want sex? Why keep spending extravagantly?

Soon...........
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovy1993:
I don't care if you are lying but at least make you post more believable.

I’m telling you what I was told, I’ve bin there wen the man sent her 50k for school work
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by donbachi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

She said they are still friends and that the man feels she might get to change her mind
change her mind...as in,to be used for ritual or chop d ritual money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
And she doesn't have mouth to ask why is he giving her cash gifts abi?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
extol1:

Can it be a ritual? Cause me I told her it’s totally suspicious
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
donbachi:
change her mind...as in,to be used for ritual or chop d ritual money.

To date him
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by farano(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

Depends
Etc
YouareaBITCH:

I’m telling you what I was told, I’ve bin there wen the man sent her 50k for school work
Screenshots pls grin
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cutehector:
And she doesn't have mouth to ask why is he giving her cash gifts abi?

She has asked over and over. He said he cares about her
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
farano:
Screenshots pls grin

No jokes
That it’s even unbelievable
That’s why I told her it’s suspicious
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

She has asked over and over. He said he cares about her
ok, let her keep collecting then.
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by farano(f): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

No jokes
That it’s even unbelievable
That’s why I told her it’s suspicious
Seeing is believing ma...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cutehector:
ok, let her keep collecting then.

I don’t think she should be comfortable with that
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by donbachi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

To date him
every gud turn deserves another...gud move...e be like una don talk sense into her....poverty for kill her..2moro wen she marry make she allow another girl chop her own husband oo.
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovy1993:
I don't care if you are lying but at least make you post more believable.

This is reality
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
extol1:

Can it still be rituals? Even though they ain’t having sex?
Re: My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money by Groovy1993: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
YouareaBITCH:

I personally don't believe in ritual but based on the limited information you provided in your original post, the chance that this scenerio occur in real life is extremely minute. You can only expect response from gullible people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Loves Eating Ass?? / Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet (PICTURES) / A cheating woman caught on web cam having s€xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.