Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man (1139 Views)

Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) / An Enlightened Read For Mature Minds. / Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by suchmuch: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
An Unenlightened man think to himself, “I want this car/house, if I can get this car , I will be happy and fulfilled”. Happiness? yes, but such happiness are only temporary,a few months, maybe a year... the need for a car will be replaced by the need for something else, you’d be left with the emptiness you started with

You love a girl? yes, but deep down is a hidden no, sooner or later when you get bored and fed up with the ‘yes’, the NO will come up and you will hate the same person.

An unenlightened lady says to herself, I want a man who is rich, confident, optimistic, 6pack etc she thought “if I get a man with all these, I will marry and be happy forever” . In reality people with anger issues are some of the most optimistic people in the world( I believe excessive anger is correlated with optimism). In short she is in a relationship over egoistical man who is annoyed by everything. In conclusion she happiness is turned to sadness

An Unenlightened mind see things in black and white... For example pastor Adeboye and oyedepo are absolutely Good and everything they say must be the voice of God. NairaMarley and Hitler are absolute evil and nothing good can come from them. But pastors are flawed human (just like you and me). Their actions or teachings are sometimes questionable.

To an enlightened mind, everything is beautiful. Even madness is beautiful (a story for another day). An enlightened person seek to understand flaws and embrace it. An enlightened mind see people as MORE GOOD or LESS GOOD. Nobody is absolutely BAD

Everything is a privilege, if you are average weight, you don’t have to worry taking public transport or an airplane because the chair isnt your size
If You existence isn’t based on drugs, you are privileged! The ability to read and write, the ability to walk a distance and enjoy fresh air, the ability to see the beauty of the grass and appreciation of big yansh is something an unenlightened mind take for granted. He is consumed with his unlimited wants, the opinion of the society(those who most likely dont care), and the expectation from family , his mind is fill with deep jealousy for those who appears to be better than he is, all without realizing how previlege he is.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by judgementyard(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nice one@op
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by suchmuch: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
judgementyard:
Nice one@op
thanks man

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by missCAPS: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
A beautiful piece, I'm enlighten by this grin.
I'm sure gonna have a good night with this in mind.

2 Likes

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Feeling more enlightened with this post. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by TyTos: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lalasticlala this is a front page material

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by sodiqapril(m): 1:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Nice one OP but the society we live in doesn't favour contentment...

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by suchmuch: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nice one OP but the society we live in doesn't favour contentment...
personal fulfillment cannot be derive from the general opinion of the society, why care about the opinion of people you wouldn’t take advice from?
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by mumumugu(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2020
how much do they sell enlightenment
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by Amwitty(f): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2020
OP I'm in love with this post it is really really beautiful. Bless your heart
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by tidalstorm(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2020
suchmuch:

An Unenlightened mind see things in black and white... For example pastor Adeboye and oyedepo are absolutely Good and everything they say must be the voice of God. NairaMarley and Hitler are absolute evil and nothing good can come from them. But pastors are flawed human (just like you and me). Their actions or teachings are sometimes questionable.

To an enlightened mind, everything is beautiful. Even madness is beautiful (a story for another day). An enlightened person seek to understand flaws and embrace it. An enlightened mind see people as MORE GOOD or LESS GOOD. Nobody is absolutely BAD

That's being human. cry

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by Triniti(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Words written on marble. Thumbs up op

1 Like

Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by suchmuch: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amwitty:
OP I'm in love with this post it is really really beautiful. Bless your heart
thanks a lot

Lalasticlala
Mynd77
Seun
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by ekensi01: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
I must say this is a very hard saying but I buy it.

Really felt something deep down when reading this.
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by chinchonglee(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2020
What a wonderful piece u wrote up dere.
Especially that of the marriage and car
Re: An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man by tobechi74: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Religion can be an obstacle to enlightenment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / What Is D Right Name 4 Girls On Badoo? / Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.