Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari (18632 Views)

Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ijustdey: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state has urged the federal government and security agencies to investigate the nationwide rally by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to protest the Supreme Court’s verdict, which ousted Emeka Ihedioha as the governor of the state.

He accused sponsors of the nationwide protest of attempting to overthrow the government of President Muhamadu Buhari.

The governor disclosed this on Monday when hundreds of supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state staged a solidarity rally for him over his victory at the Supreme Court.

“Why are they organising a nationwide protest on an event that happened in Imo? If they didn’t have ulterior motive to bring down the government, they could have held the rally in Imo state where the Supreme Court passed a judgement”, he queried.

He added: “We are one united and indivisible country. We did not go to court to challenge the election on the grounds of violence or over-voting, but we asked the court to add our votes which INEC did not include. It was on the basis of our argument that the Supreme Court declared me as the winner of the election.”

The governor urged the people of the state to go about their normal businesses because he’s in charge, adding that “It is by the grace of God that I’m your governor.”

He said the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared Ihedioha wrongly as the governor, stressing that the Supreme Court restored the confidence of the electorate in the judicial process.

Also speaking, the state’s APC deputy chairman, Ugochukwu Nzekwe, said the party members were on a solidarity rally to show that the people of the state were happy with Senator Hope Uzodinma as their new governor.

The state’s APC Secretary, Dr. Love Ineh, berated women who participated in the PDP organised rally, describing them as “hired town criers.”
She alleged that the women were given N500 each to participate in the protest, stressing that the state had passed that stage.

Our reporter gathered that the pro-Uzodinma protesters marched from the Hero’s Square to the Government House where the converged, just as traffic was disrupted along major highways as motorists were stranded for hours.

Also, traffic and regular policemen had hectic time controlling the crowd while the rally lasted.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdps-protest-coup-attempt-against-buhari-uzodinma.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by JosEast(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2020
This man would be worse than rochas.. I can see and smell it

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Kylekent59: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2020
This man talks too much.

Always blaming, he's definitely gonna be worse than others.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by kettykings: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2020
If pdp protest is now a coup the the supreme court judgement is armed robbery and kidnap and judicial terrorism combined

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Imagine? Ngenukwenu , yarimo and Buhariadvocate , this man thinks like you guys..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
GBAMsolutely!
PDP don enter another gbege.........

One week,
One problem since January 1st 2015........

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Dreal1247: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
This one has sold his state to slavery. I pity those Imo state youths protesting for him. All the billions stolen by Okorocha will now be covered. At most the Federal Government will take over, then use it to complete the Federal University of Transportation somewhere. Show me another place where we have University of Transportation.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Biafrarep(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Lol, the I'd!ot has started his sycophancy even before settling down.
That has been the plan of the terrorist all along, to plant a stooge in Igboland in order counter our moves but he doesn't know where he is, he will have it hot in Imo.

There will be no peace for the wicked. We are a highly educated and traveled people to be manipulated like that. Protests will continue within and outside Nigeria until the respect the will of the people.

Say no to dictatorship!
Say no to corruption!!
Say no to judicial coup!!!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Slawormir: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Am not surprised if that rally was sponsored

But it is all good
Nothing is genuine in Nigeria
The crowd you see in political rallies and gathering are always sponsored.
Experienced that before when my elder sister was given a contract to bring a specific number of people to one political gathering in Benin city. She paid them two thousand naira each plus their transport to and fro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Guestuser: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Dead. grin grin
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Olukat(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2020
This man is too dull! sad
His comments and responses to issues are terribly uninspiring shocked
I expected Gov. Hope to roll out policies and programs on what his administration would offer to Imo state,
but as an executive zombie he's got the dullard's balls in his mouth choking him

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by SouthSouth1914: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2020
Ass licking at its best! When apc were protesting against the PDP led government couple of years back it wasn’t a coup!

Who gave power to these bunch of animals in APC?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This man would be worse than rochas.. I can see and smell it
The man who knows tomorrow but knows nothing about himself. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by NaijadrivaCars: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
You mean that Buhari dictated that they install you Ayam not understanding tongue

Last time I checked, we are in a democracy (or something like it) and it is the Supreme Court that ruled in your favour.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by dictbennie(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Another ibeberism

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Soso990240(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Sounds funny. Hope is PDP man any day any time, forget all these gra gra based on interest. Hope joined APC from PDP just few weeks before APC governorship primaries.. Not that he loved the party, but to prove a point to Rochas . Don't quote me if u don't understand imo politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Ajike2(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
This guys will surely be worst than others grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Small vehicle pdp cannot control. Shows how useless the party is now

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by MedicH: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85978674:
GBAMsolutely!
PDP don enter another gbege.........

One week,
One problem since January 1st 2015........

By trying to bring down the murderous and tyrannous government you mean?

7 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ckmayoca: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Stupid

5 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by NORSYK(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
I said it..... HOPELESS has nothing to offer to imolites...you all can see how he's directly inciting FGN to start another python dance to kill his people.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Armed robber governor

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ridbell01(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Please who will teach me forex trading for free.. Am not part of these shits

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
I was never wrong when I said this idiot Uzodinma is a Fulani Stooge... Rie nsi efulefu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by tomdon(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
The supreme Court judgement will be reviewed and uzodinma will be removed. I am only worried about the duration for which he will be holding office illegally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by anonimi: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Was it a coup attempt when Barawo bubu and his Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC protested Ngige's 2013 loss in Anambra

Ladies and gentlemen the freedom march has just begun, thousands of APC members , human right activist and well meaning Nigerians are currently protesting in Abuja now against INEC.

Power belongs to we the people of Nigeria and we must take our destiny into our hands for this is a struggle between light and politicla darkness INECMarch hasbegun...General Buhari, Baba Akande, Asiwaju Tinubu leading @dino_melaye and thousands of APC members..NOW '

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1438691_apc_inec_jpg7ef5b839372590ada54176d8e53c0ca1

OUR ERUDITE IGBO SON DR
OGBONANYA ONU LEADING THE
PROCESSION " #APC #INECMarch:
Bisi Akande, Gen Muhammadu
Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu & Dr.
Ogbonayya Onu have delivered
brief remarks on decent
elections.INEC office on standstill.
All the staff are at the top floor of
INEC building watching the
protest" # INECMarch #APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by ainas247: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
till Nigerian would be courageous enough
to vote without sentiment nothing will change in this country..

meanwhile, check my SEO skills
and rank your website to google page 1
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Lie again and die

Anything against APC in Nigeria is bad.

Protest against this government, Dss EFCC Police will come after you.

Young boy looking good , EFCC will come after him

Please is APC corrupt free?
Do we have justice?
Do we have freedom of speech?
Do Young men have freedom of movement?
Do we have security?
What is there to trust in this government?
What is our hope ?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria / Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.