Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari (18644 Views)

‘I’ll Remove Gov Uzodinma’- PDP’s Anyanwu Vows / Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2020
I am a Nigerian but i live outside the country. With pain in my heart that i am writing this piece of advise. I have read a lot of articles and write up on Nairaland forum from A-Z and i was to say that i am not happy with the rate of division and hatred among us based on tribe,culture and religion. Since i left Nigeria, i haven`t had that they kill someone in the country where i reside or maybe they robed or maimed someone or ritual stuff but anytime i read Nigeria`s news, no good news. In fact i was teaching the whites and i asked them whether they there is murder in their city,they said know. Its sound strange to them.
We can`t move forward as a nation because ``Divided we fall but united we stand``. For most of us that have read ``How Europe underdeveloped Africa`` and ``How the Tropics underdeveloped the Negroes`` you will find out that today, its ``How Africans underdeveloped African and ``How Nigerians underdeveloped Nigeria``. Our leaders(rulers) know and understand our political scenarios very well in Nigerians and they are using the tribe,culture,religion etc to cause division among us and the painful things is that instead of the youths who are exposed with knowledge and experience to rise up in their little corner and initiate the expected change, u will see the level of insults and abuses among us in the blogs and social networking sites and any time they see this write up,it will determine the next policy and that is why u find that we will go 10 Kilometers forward and 100 meters backward.
If anything bad or evil happens in the west, the Hausa and Igbo will be happy by saying Afonjas. if it happens in the east, the Hausa and Yoruba will calling IPOB and vice versa. my brothers and sisters, we don`t need this at this moments and this same thing is affecting us as a nation outside the country that we cannot be our brothers` keepers and that is why many developed countries use place of birth instead of state of origin.
If you watch very well, the problems are not only cause by the leaders but also the citizenry. We all have a place to effect positive change in Nigeria and the problem is that an average Nigerian ( Leaders and Citizens) knows what to do but he or she wouldn`t do it because of lack of patriotism and the painful thing is that most of the countries some of us run to or live don`t have d kind of resources (Human, Material, Natural etc) as we do but because of selfish interest, Corruption and wickedness of the highest order, this things wouldn`t circualate
Westerners can`t employ Easterners, Northerners can`t employ Westerners in term of state and local government establishments even among people and vice versa. Are we truly one Nigeria?. Let`s work in unity and harmony, let there be love among us, patriotism,see me as your brother or sister irrespective of tribe, tradition,religion etc, pray for the government (don`t curse), work and pray for your self and shun the quest to make money at all means because wealth without work will fade. Thanks and God bless u all.
FRONT PAGE PLZZZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by colorsofrainbow: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
ridbell01:
Please who will teach me forex trading for free.. Am not part of these shits
pls if u find any,alert me bruv
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Hope should please face governance if truly he has the ability to govern.

Imo state does not need anyone who will consistently remind them about the tyrant and no 1 igbo hater in Aso rock.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Racoon(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Even Hope Uzodinma coming up as Imo governor was a judicial coup planned by the supreme court.Of course they will not know peace.

Does this fool knows that the only thing Buhari himself can take from the army and nation is his involvement in the July 28-29 1966 Northern Counter-Coup, July-29 1975 Military Coup and Dec.31 1983 Coup against a democratic government.So the real coupist is the dictator and tyrannt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by landforeast(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Omo is so in unlcuky unlike Anambra
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Pusyiter(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
This is the problem of our politicians
PDP did a rally, APC did a counter rally, it should have ended there
Mr. Hope, let your name speaks for you instead of this ranting
Result will put your detractors to silence.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Of course the PDP women were paid... We all know that. Just didn't realize it was that paltry!!! shocked sad angry

Now, since y'all are paying idle people to protest, how much did APC dole out yesterday??! Hope theirs was at least twice that of PDP... tongue
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by one1prax(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
peace pls
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I am a Nigerian but i live outside the country. With pain in my heart that i am writing this piece of advise. I have read a lot of articles and write up on Nairaland forum from A-Z and i was to say that i am not happy with the rate of division and hatred among us based on tribe,culture and religion. Since i left Nigeria, i haven`t had that they kill someone in the country where i reside or maybe they robed or maimed someone or ritual stuff but anytime i read Nigeria`s news, no good news. In fact i was teaching the whites and i asked them whether they there is murder in their city,they said know. Its sound strange to them.
We can`t move forward as a nation because ``Divided we fall but united we stand``. For most of us that have read ``How Europe underdeveloped Africa`` and ``How the Tropics underdeveloped the Negroes`` you will find out that today, its ``How Africans underdeveloped African and ``How Nigerians underdeveloped Nigeria``. Our leaders(rulers) know and understand our political scenarios very well in Nigerians and they are using the tribe,culture,religion etc to cause division among us and the painful things is that instead of the youths who are exposed with knowledge and experience to rise up in their little corner and initiate the expected change, u will see the level of insults and abuses among us in the blogs and social networking sites and any time they see this write up,it will determine the next policy and that is why u find that we will go 10 Kilometers forward and 100 meters backward.
If anything bad or evil happens in the west, the Hausa and Igbo will be happy by saying Afonjas. if it happens in the east, the Hausa and Yoruba will calling IPOB and vice versa. my brothers and sisters, we don`t need this at this moments and this same thing is affecting us as a nation outside the country that we cannot be our brothers` keepers and that is why many developed countries use place of birth instead of state of origin.
If you watch very well, the problems are not only cause by the leaders but also the citizenry. We all have a place to effect positive change in Nigeria and the problem is that an average Nigerian ( Leaders and Citizens) knows what to do but he or she wouldn`t do it because of lack of patriotism and the painful thing is that most of the countries some of us run to or live don`t have d kind of resources (Human, Material, Natural etc) as we do but because of selfish interest, Corruption and wickedness of the highest order, this things wouldn`t circualate
Westerners can`t employ Easterners, Northerners can`t employ Westerners in term of state and local government establishments even among people and vice versa. Are we truly one Nigeria?. Let`s work in unity and harmony, let there be love among us, patriotism,see me as your brother or sister irrespective of tribe, tradition,religion etc, pray for the government (don`t curse), work and pray for your self and shun the quest to make money at all means because wealth without work will fade. Thanks and God bless u all.
FRONT PAGE PLZZZ
Shut up!
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by JosephXavier: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2020
What goes around comes around
One day you will be at the receiving end
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by alvincruse(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2020
ridbell01:
Please who will teach me forex trading for free.. Am not part of these shits

I can help you with that
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Mccullum: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This man would be worse than rochas.. I can see and smell it

Because he interpreted the action of PDP nation wide and you use that as the yard stick to evaluate how he'll perform as governor...
he has the right to express his opinion as PDP also enjoying that as well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by anonimi: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020

Symphony007:
APC PROTEST LETTER TO INEC
28th November 2013
The Chairman,
Independent National Electoral Commission,
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama District,
FCT, Abuja,
NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

Re: ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION: A CALL TO SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY.

The above subject refers. On the 16th November 2013, the good people of Anambra State woke up with great aspiration and expectation to cast their votes to elect a new Governor for the state.
Prior to the date for the Election, the ominous signs of an election that was pre-determined to favour specific interests against the run of the electorate support were already clear.
When our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) noticed these foreboding signs; we immediately drew the attention of the electoral umpire and the whole world to them.
The issues, which our party complained about through official correspondencesand various press releases, are several. These include:
The unholy conspiracy between the electoral umpire (INEC) and the presidency/PDP to rig the Elections to rig the election in favor of APGA.
Mass disenfranchisement of voters through use of multiple voters registers,
Deliberate delay in the distribution of electoral materials in the opposition strongholds,
The disappearance of electoral officials and result sheets meant for opposition strongholds,
The sudden creation of about 3,00 voting units, of which our polling Agents did not receive Tags,
The unconstitutional 22-hour curfew, which was a ploy to give the riggers the leeway to actualize their rigging plans while the vigilance of the Electorate was inhibited by the curfew already in place.

The unlawful deployment and use of the military during election and purely civil activities.
Our complaint about the Anambra Resident Electoral Commissioner, Professor Chukwuemeka Onukogu and other Federal Commissioners who had proven to be biased through his conduct in previous elections.
Despite INEC getting information of our complaints, we were doubly assured that our fears were founded.
The elections that were superintended over by your commission was grossly below any acceptable standard, whether local or international. The deliberate tactic to prevent democracy and serve the two parties’ interests, PDP and particularly APGA in this case cannot be democratic and in the voters’ interest.

And the only face saving decision for you and your commission in this circumstance is to cancel the charade, which you want to reinforce of the electorate as a credible election.
We cannot gloat over the dangerous signs and the gathering storms that portend a coup d’etat against the yearnings and aspirations of our people.
The reasons why we cannot accept this infamy of your commission as regards the Anambra election are as follows.
The Manipulation of the October 12th Delta Central Senatorial District bye- election.
The refusal of INEC to conclude the election started since July 29th 2013 in the re-run election to the Imo State of Assembly in Oguta, in spite of the fact that there was a clear winner.
The abnormality displayed in the State House of Assembly by-election in Ringim Constituency of Jigawa state.
The danger that the shenanigans, the conspiracy and the subversion of the will of the people signifies to our democracy.
The question our generations’ yet unborn will ask and their judgment if we refuse to do what is right to arrest the drift of our nation to the straits of destruction which have dire consequence for our people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Abalado(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020
This so called one corner governor is nothing but baba werey, waiting concern buhari again for the matter? Sey na buhari them they protest against ni,,, awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Simplebeauty: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by adelaja70(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2020
Make IGBOS LEAVE OUR YORUBA GOVERNOR ALONE NA....
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Staro: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Nels55:
Imagine? Ngenukwenu , yarimo and Buhariadvocate , this man thinks like you guys..

I swear
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Tingotoe post=85978902][/quote] proudly with my wife. Can you post the pics of u and your gf. Cox am sure you haven't fed your self talk more thinking marriage. Ewu ohia
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Tingotoe: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2020
NnamdiKanu:
proudly with my wife. Can you post the pics of u and your gf. Cox am sure you haven't fed your self talk more thinking marriage. Ewu ohia

1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Tingotoe post=85979169][/quote] out of talk aturu
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2020
seem everyone in APC are on drugs
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by favour32(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2020
This man nor start well@all.
If e nor learn from past mistakes of others nai be say e nor dey smart
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Mccullum:

Because he interpreted the action of PDP nation wide and you use that as the yard stick to evaluate how he'll perform as governor...
he has the right to express his opinion as PDP also enjoying that as well.
Mr Hope is the beneficiary of Supreme court of APC illogical judgement, he was aware of their coup against ihedioha the elected Governor, I wonder why he mentioned buhari in IMO case
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by favour32(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
FRONT PAGE PLZZZ
Guy u try but u for transmit this matter for Pidgin English nai arrange pass.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Onyi2020(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Do you expect them to keep calm before? If not for the injustice and corruption in our system how will a sane person believe that all the whole 388 polling units voted for one particular party in an election.
NOTE: IN A SOCIETY WHERE THERE IS INJUSTICE, SILENT IS A CRIME.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by MizzPhoney(f): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank God the only thing I see is Sen. Abaribe lol!!
My dear Imo, you are always in my prayers.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by tstx(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2020
U go fear talk
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by jamace(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Only in Nigeria is a political thief guaranteed freedom of speech and safety.

Political thieves should note that their days are numbered
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Olukwu have finally replaced Iberiberism in Imo state.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by 8stargeneral: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2020
All I can see in this man is failure... Who IMO State offend?

Re: Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari by Osidazz19: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, the I'd!ot has started his sycophancy even before settling down.
That has been the plan of the terrorist all along, to plant a stooge in Igboland in order counter our moves but he doesn't know where he is, he will have it hot in Imo.

There will be no peace for the wicked. We are a highly educated and traveled people to be manipulated like that. Protests will continue within and outside Nigeria until the respect the will of the people.

Say no to dictatorship!
Say no to corruption!!
Say no to judicial coup!!!

Just say no to drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine.
You will be ok once you stop that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others / “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.