Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (34445 Views)

35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Petacephas: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
A governor after my heart. God bless you for this singular act. Security is number one you owe the people and you have shown the world you are a great leader.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
thumbs up for Gov akeredolu, he's an icon.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by flecho: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:
no section of the Nigerian constitution makes provision for either state or regional police, yoruba miscreants have no authority whatsoever to raise such an illegal army.

SW (Yorubas) are trying to be smart by half and thinks nobody sees through the wooly circle. Maybe he thinks others are suffering from schizophrenia like some do.

Amotekun as a regional force cannot stand and must be nipped to the mud. Yorubas want regional Amotekun but are smartly avoid constitutional review which is the root cause of all the crises and where all the problems lies and same. Constitution is what AGF, police and the rest stand to counter Amotekun.

Amotekun is not real. If they are real and sincere they know what to do and get their regional force.

You're dealing with people that always try to play smart.

Everybody is having same insecurity and what we need is a permanent not a stylish temporary solutions

Where in the Constitution are herdsmens allowed to carry assault rifle

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by AroleOduduwa2: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
nosadesmond:
All of you reigning praises on Aketi don't live in ondo state. If you live in ondo state you will rather be cursing him

Keep quiet, why would anyone curse a man who is after the well being of his people, a pro Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by funmike83(f): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
deboysben:
Amotekun is illegal and must not allow to see the light of the day .

It's terrorist in disguise and must be stopped by all means.
and you are bearing a Yoruba name . omo ale jati jati
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by jchioma: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nice one from Aketi. I hope the other govs will not abandon him now,
due to intimidation and pressure from Buhari, Tinubu and co.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by giantstar: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
There are thieves and kidnappers on nairaland because they always against any security strategy to curb t heir activities. I pray that GOD those govs. more courage to actualize their aim.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by excel101(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:
no section of the Nigerian constitution makes provision for either state or regional police, yoruba miscreants have no authority whatsoever to raise such an illegal army.

SW (Yorubas) are trying to be smart by half and thinks nobody sees through the wooly circle. Maybe he thinks others are suffering from schizophrenia like some do.

Amotekun as a regional force cannot stand and must be nipped to the mud. Yorubas want regional Amotekun but are smartly avoid constitutional review which is the root cause of all the crises and where all the problems lies and same. Constitution is what AGF, police and the rest stand to counter Amotekun.

Amotekun is not real. If they are real and sincere they know what to do and get their regional force.

Everybody is having same insecurity and what we need is a permanent not a stylish temporary solutions
When your mates are taking steps forward, you are moving backwards. Motor don't leave u o.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Alwaysachick: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
DavidEsq:
Hm. When a politician in Nigeria is ready to sacrifice his political ambition for the ppl's welfare, he is an exception from the rest who are bloody marauders

Posterity usually speak for these ones for good. The man has a conscience.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Ojiofor: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
That's a true leader speaking.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by powerkey: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
I love this man.

Honestly, this is the only person I've seen that has what it takes to be a national leader and I respect him

How I wish he were an Igbo .

Abeg my Yoruba brothers, let's give you the governor's of Anambra, IMO, Enugu in exchange for Gov. Akeredolu...
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Charly68: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is the real Aketi that we know from the time past. God bless you omo Baba Akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by springer: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Personal interest of The Lagos Powerhouse and his products including the VP keep silent at the detriment of Yoruba race. Asiwaju indeed.

He never see anything bad in this present FG administration but he was the loudest against GEJ. Occupy Nigeria at Fawehinmi Park.

To him and his followers, 2023 supersedes Yoruba race. APC will make grievous mistake and lose Southwest votes if he is giving the ticket. Political businessman .Odale.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by DavidEsq(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cantonese:

Have you heard the words "political jingoism" before? Do not bother to ask me where I got the words from. Truly just like the great Chuba Okadigbo once said, he has read "the political barometer" and done the "arithmetic" of his chances in the next election. The best move for Akeredolu is Amotekun. With those words of his he tries to put himself on the driving seat, working on the sensibilities of the people, to secure his second term ticket. How can you ever imagine that he will not do all in his power to get it?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by NaijaHeadlines: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Zico5:
Nothing can move u my governor. We Yoruba are wise, our security first before anything. No Fulani can colonize us again. Politics apart, our collective interest first. We will fight this to finish. No one can stop us, we are that resolute.

Referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mr talk and Do governor

Imagine if if each state recruits 10000 each, Amotekun armed volonteers , that means Fulani are completely finished, i wonder what they would lash on to survive

Referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?

Stop trying to be smart by half, the only way your terrorist organization (Amotekun) can stand is by constitutional review, if not I trust sai barber to order his boys to use the terrorist organization for shooting practice.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Dpharisee: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
phemy36:
So we still have people like this man in southwest. Better day ahead of us in the region. Thanks sir

He has an Igbo wife just like FFK and those Igbo women dont accept weak husbands.

If he goes on Presidential campaign he will win election in the South East for being a strong man, thats the kind of men that we Igbos respect without sentiments
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by solmusdesigns: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
MANNABBQGR1LLS:

Stop trying to be smart by half, the only way your terrorist organization (Amotekun) can stand is by constitutional review, if not I trust sai barber to order his boys to use the terrorist organization for shooting practice.

This thing pain una Habokki oo, you even tried ussing fake account of MANNABBQGRILL and think i wont notice, Newsflash Mr Impersonator, i trust MANNABBQGRILL would never stand against protection of southern christian from criminal bandits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Dpharisee: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
WisdomFlakes:

Bro, you guys are really trying with una PR and image laundering of Aketi. Lol. Una no even hide am. E go on soun. Hehehe.

This is a matter of life and death, who cares about image laundering when our houses are almost on fire from marauding bandits that the FG is protecting
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by toplinetrtrend: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
MANNABBQGR1LLS:

Oh. So your attack is now focused on the Yoruba. This buhari ass licker won't cease to amaze me.

When herdsmen decide to attack your village again, they won't ask if you are buhari ass licker or not.

Why do you behave and if you don't mind sacrificing the blood of your family members to Fulani herdsmen if it will make buhari happy?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by ngadaAwo: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

This thing pain una Habokki oo, you even tried ussing fake account of MANNABBQGRILL and think i wont notice, Newsflash Mr Impersonator, i trust MANNABBQGRILL would never stand against protection of southern christian from criminal bandits
lol go and read stand on Amotekun

he's purely against it
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by orisa37: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
THAT'S MY BROTHER FROM OWO, A MAN OF NO MEAN SAN. AJASIN'S SON IS AWOLOWO'S SON AND A TRUE ODUDUWA'S DESCENDANT. MAY GOD BE YOUR SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESS IJN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

I trust our darling sai barber to order his boys to open fire on all of you.
if you want to protect the sw, you have senators and reps member, the should push for constitutional amendment , if not Amotekun remains a terrorist organization.

and pls stop trying to make it a southern stuff, it is south west, let them face their ejo dance on their own.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Nmezor(f): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nice comments from him, hope OTHERS will follow suit... I kinda doubt that though.no be Naija we dey
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by ChoCho54(f): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
muykem:
You can't see beyond your noise, if Tiunbu didn't support Amotekun Security outfit, you think these guys will be bold enough to come out like this.
Lol
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by HAKYN1: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hillsong34:

Osu, when men are discussing, descendants of cowards are not expected to contribute. Please crawl back to your erosion ravaged potopoto enclave
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Pacesetter123(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
antirozz:
What exactly did the so called governor do that is getting him all these praises? Smh
Security of lives n properties of the citizenry which is the primary duty of every responsible government.Thats wot it's earning him all the praises u r seeing so.Are u now satisfied?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by antirozz(f): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Security of lives n properties of the citizenry which is the primary duty of every responsible government.Thats wot it's earning him all the praises u r seeing so.Are u now satisfied?
na by mouth? Action speaks louder
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by Hillsong34: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osu, when men are discussing, descendants of cowards are not expected to contribute. Please crawl back to your erosion ravaged potopoto enclave
DAN BURAN UBANKA ZAMU KASHE YORUBAWA

YORUBA MISCREANTS ARE TERRORISTS
AMOTEKUN TERRORISTS..... smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by MayorofLagos(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
DavidEsq:
Hm. When a politician in Nigeria is ready to sacrifice his political ambition for the ppl's welfare, he is an exception from the rest who are bloody marauders

...and thats why we must get him re-elected. He stood up for us, when its election time we will stand up for him and get him victory.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition by kenny160: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
I commend you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Agbado Riddim Song / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.