Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos (49952 Views)

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

If any one needs to leave a non-promising land, it should be you. I'm not even in africa let alone in Nigeria.
Sip it.

Lol. Like I said, leave hate alone. I wish you well wherever you are. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by 2chukwu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I don't like involving myself in these tribal wars but you just called for it.
Do you fools ever use your brain? What's to be proud of in this useless rant of yours? They are cowards because they didn't break through a police barricade like you and your fellow dimwits IPOB dogs did in the east? What did you gain from your acclaimed bravery? Your toothless master ran and left you all in danger. A lot of you all were killed and the ones that escaped death were fed with poo and muddy water. Your bleached gayman chickened out at one confrontation living you poor souls to face the doom. Samething Ujukwu the coward did, he went into hidden and came back on his knees after years begging for political appointment. After his foolishness already cost over 3 million souls. You all will never learn.
How many of your politicians have publicly supported the group of pigs called IPOB? It's only Yoruba men like FFK,Fayose and Co that have louded their supports for this failed movement of yours. Yet you seat in your severely eroded east to post trash. Fulani herdsmen have raped, killed, slaughtered and maimed souls in your region, what have you done about it? Your leaders are all there spending your allocations on almajiri up north and y'all will still claim Yorubas worship fulanis when y'all are the doers of these things.

Wake up from your slumber and grow some senses. Yorubas know how to handle things, noise isn't music.
Foolish son of a cursed region.

PS - I am not Yoruba so damn whatever you think.
Who get pain relief abeg...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by pmoye(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Be deceiving yourself. You're a planted lowlif.e. You don't even qualify to be an Omoluabi b.astar.d. If not you wouldn't be spewing nonsense trying to play politics with peoples' life.

If criminals come to your household, do you start thinking of the constitutionality of repelling them with whatever machinery is available at your disposal? No you, wouldn't. But you would like to politicize and debate the constitutionality of a neighbourhood watch. Just because your fathers the Miyetti-Rascals have given you some dirty notes to take to the bank.

They came to Osun, killed people, kidnapped others. Your constitution kept quiet. Arrested no one. Prosecuted no one. The Boko Haram terrorists caught in the North, you pardoned them and released them back into the jungle. They came to Oyo, did the same carnage. Ekiti, Ondo, the same. Your Asiwaju denied the involvement of killer herdsmen, kidnappers and all. His slow Osibanjo the same. Months onto years, no intervention from your constitutionally backed Police Force. It got so bad some people would not venture traveling out of Lagos to the other parts of the South West. I know of conferences and meetings that were cancelled in different parts of the South West because of the crime perpetrated by your pay masters...

And finally now that the landlords of the house in the SouthWest came together to have a neighbourhood watch, you are immediately crying how it is not constitutional. Well, slow.po.ke and terrorist-in-hiding, our lives in the SW are not an article of debate before you, and before your Miyetti-Rascal paymasters. Amotekun is indeed a mild response to the insecurity. The alternative is far deadlier than you can handle. That alternative is called jungle justice, and by that time no one would tell you before you carry your terror business and leave our bight.

I say, bring it on.

WiLdFLame:

I’m an Omoluabi
So koshi daanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by KAHBOOM: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
JosephXavier:
Nigerian police controlled by the Fulani's
They should better stick to it and find ways to work in collaboration with the security outfit to combat crime because Ametokun has come to stay

U spoke well..Thats why We need brave able bodied men like u at gani freedom park.lols

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
What is this verbal warrior wailing about, instead of you to go out and protest you are here crying on nairaland , you people should change that amotekun name it doesn't fit you cowards

Queenyprinxex:

Do you fools ever use your brain? What's to be proud of in this useless rant of yours? They are cowards because they didn't break through a police barricade like you and your fellow dimwits IPOB dogs did in the east? What did you gain from your acclaimed bravery? Your toothless master ran and left you all in danger. A lot of you all were killed and the ones that escaped death were fed with poo and muddy water. Your bleached gayman chickened out at one confrontation living you poor souls to face the doom. Samething Ujukwu the coward did, he went into hidden and came back on his knees after years begging for political appointment. After his foolishness already cost over 3 million souls. You all will never learn.
How many of your politicians have publicly supported the group of pigs called IPOB? It's only Yoruba men like FFK,Fayose and Co that have louded their supports for this failed movement of yours. Yet you seat in your severely eroded east to post trash. Fulani herdsmen have raped, killed, slaughtered and maimed souls in your region, what have you done about it? Your leaders are all there spending your allocations on almajiri up north and y'all will still claim Yorubas worship fulanis when y'all are the doers of these things.

Wake up from your slumber and grow some senses. Yorubas know how to handle things, noise isn't music.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

eleyi gidi gan ooo.
Is jimyjames still alive after reading this??
Nevertheless babe pls try and be civil next time and u don't have to abuse or go vulgar to prove your point please.
There is no need calling someone foolish please let's be all matured for once

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Xisnin:

Where is your "brave" leader?
The last time I checked, it was the hopeless and dregs of Igbo society that were dying for Kanu, the coward?
It is a shame that Kanu cross-dressed to escape while leaving his poor followers to their fate.

BROS no talk abeg shame suppose dey catch all of una by now. u guys have proven to the whole Nigeria that your region is indeed cowardly to the core. With all the noise from the oba in ife & governors in your region, ur project was declared illegal and none of all your great politicians could do nothing even common protest where u guys can gather and smoke Igbo as usual you cannot do. I think you guys always boast of producing the VP and Speaker HOR see how they are quiet like sleeping dogs. Even thîèfnubu no fit talk.
DISGRACE. Una fall hand for federal (literally)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Masaudmuhammed: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wetin consern me with they matters

Let them learn from our men.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by KAHBOOM: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Theenchanter2:
All is well....... Amotekun will stand las las.

Wot are u waiting for?we need young,vibrant and courageous men like u at gani freedom park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
eleyi gidi gan ooo.
Nevertheless babe pls try and be civil next time and u don't have to abuse or go vulgar to prove your point please.

Lol I didn't read it cause you bunch of verbal warriors make a hell lot of noise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Queenyprinxex(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:

What is this verbal warrior wailing about, instead of you to go out and protest you are here crying on nairaland , you people should change that amotekun name it doesn't fit you cowards

Does this change the fact that your Savior Nnamdi chickened out and disappeared into god knows where? Does this change the fact that you didn't grow up knowing your grandpa as he and his cohorts were killed fighting for an unworthy cause? Just because Ujukwu smoked weed and lost his sense.
Does this change the fact that your mothers have been raped and named like animals.

What has your bravery earned you?

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Queenyprinxex(f): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
eleyi gidi gan ooo.

His insult to your Yoruba race was civil then.
Run along Mister
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol I didn't read it cause you bunch of verbal warriors make a hell lot of noise
Yorubas deploy Diplomacy to achieve their agitations in Democratic settings, Amotekun will be resolved and the FG will have no other option than to assent it. . unlike IPOB that makes use of hate speeches and lying propagandas to fight for their agitations.
The Police in this scenario is just deployed to ensure peace and order.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by AreaFada2: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
ideynl1:

Physical protest, them go hide.

Where are all those screaming 'Amotekun must stay'?

Them don hide.

Just wait and see. This Amotekun thing will soon dissipate. Tinubu will work underground to dissuade SW governors and he still won't get presidential ticket in 2023. At best they will give Fayemi. A Christian Southerner and a Northern Muslim like El-Rufai will be VP. Religion will be used to disqualify Tinubu. Deliberately of course. cheesy grin
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
WiLdFLame:
Lagos state has been the first state on the frontline of community policing.

No one is saying we don’t need AMOTEKUN but let it be a comprehensive all encompassing Institution, carry all stakeholders along, pass it through the House, let them debate it, loopholes of breach of etiquette blocked etc then pass it to law. Else soon Amotekun will be a shadow of itself, involving itself in extortion of Yahoo boys, Land dispute, Wife/husband snatching shit, abuse of power by the governors during and after election(Akeredolu was even saying he doesn’t care if he lose his second term bid...only fools will believe him. More attestation that the governors who are at the frontline of AMOTEKUN have ulterior motives behind.

Let AMOTEKUN be like the justice giver in the Land of Odua hence it must be sacred and without blemish, officers of Amotekun also must be men of integrity not like the Sars etc..

Take a look at the Lagos state RRS. I think they are the most professional of all police force in southwest.

I am on the fence until all stakeholders are involved sha
[/s]

The people you copied this version of democracy from dont always go to their legislature to pass laws.

Americans have 2nd amendment rights to bear arms. Yet for safety reasons you are not allowed to keep arms on you when you enter into certain places. This is because safety and preservation of life trumps everything else. While gun posession can add to safety its abuse can lead to dangers, hence some people who have been victims of gun terror will put signs outside their premise and not allow gun posession on their properties. Thats a clear violation of 2nd amendment right...but because good people with ideals can reason they do not force or push or litigate the denial and neither do they view it as peraonal vendetta.

So get your sense in the right place and stop forming Mr Democracy.
The Governors posess Executive rights to enact laws pending a debate. As it stands the Executives have exercised their powers, now the Legislature will next review it for acceptance and passage into Law. Amotekun can then operate. In cases of infraction the Judiciary will intervene to interprete the law.

Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

His insult to your Yoruba race was civil then.
Run along Mister
you're not Yoruba according to your claims then why are u more pained than the Yorubas themselves?

7 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Queenyprinxex(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you're not Yoruba according to your claims then why are u more pained than the Yorubas themselves?

Because I give no flying bleep about what anyone thinks.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Tranquillity360: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Does this change the fact that your Savior Nnamdi chickened out and disappeared into god knows where? Does this change the fact that you didn't grow up knowing your grandpa as he and his cohorts were killed fighting for an unworthy cause?
Does this change the fact that your mothers have been raped and named like animals.

Go out and protest,stop making noise here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Now the revolution he didn't want will now come subtly
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by olax02(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Klington:
Where are the chestbeating cowards.

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Because I give no flying bleep about what anyone thinks.
with a comment like this coming from a self acclaimed lady like u, I seriously doubt if you're a female.
Your comments are full of insane and derogatory words.
Maybe you're a tomboy.
Who knows?

6 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by silverlord(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

you claimed not to be of Yoruba decent, but you are this traumatized.... please help us with your tribe then, so you can just descend 6ft where you belong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Queenyprinxex(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
with a comment like this coming from a self acclaimed lady like u, I seriously doubt if you're a female.
Your comments are full of insane and derogatory words.
Maybe you're a tomboy.
Who knows?

I wrote it already and I will write it again.

Damn whatever you think.
Peace out.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
@jimyjames,here you go with ur lack-of-imagination analysis. Is Lagos only the abode of the Yoruba? There are so many tribes in Lagos who are not Yoruba. So, to be invidious about the Yoruba is to shoot you yourself in the foot.When you ascribe cowardice to the collective of the Yoruba,you deliberately distort history. Ojukwu cowardly fled Nigeria instead of falling on his sword. Do too did Kanu some years back.
Look at the history of those that have fought repressive governments in Nigeria to date.You'll easily see they are Yoruba: Wole Soyinka, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti ,Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Beeko Ransome Kuti,Gani Fawehinmi,Femi Falana,Deji Adeyanju and Sowore.You'll notcie,except you want to be cynical, that they are Yoruba. So what cowardice are you talking about?
The Yoruba don't rush to collective stupidity like some impetuous and irrational idiots. We calculate with the currency of wisdom in the traffic of everyday socio-political life.Your lots were saying we were cowards when Amotekun was being brewed. Now, that the tiger is ready to pounce ,you're running scared.
We dare any idiot to touch the South West and we'll show you that prowling of the lion has nothing to do with cowardice.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by efighter: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:
Ordinary police Yoruba's are afraid to come out and protest , what will they do if the send soldiers like they did in the south east?

Ebenezar2020 you cowards can do better than this

We do not have three million souls to waste. We also are not ready to allow our women to be used as sex slaves. We have created AMOTEKUN to fight the blood thirsty herdsmen, what have you done to the herdsmen that are invading your homes and farms?

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol we fought a civil war against the whole country made up of northern soldiers, middle belt afonja solider, with no food no weapons for 3 yrs we were defeated yeah yeah but here we are again bigger and stronger we even turned Lagos to no mans land cause you Yoruba's are cowards

You bow to the north in shame and the north are not even scared of you cause your fights are always verbal as cowards that you are

Say whatever you like we Igbo's are brave and you Yoruba's are cowards same reason awolowo committed suicide what shame

Queenyprinxex:

Does this change the fact that your Savior Nnamdi chickened out and disappeared into god knows where? Does this change the fact that you didn't grow up knowing your grandpa as he and his cohorts were killed fighting for an unworthy cause? Just because Ujukwu smoked weed and lost his sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by danfourtson(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why is the Yoruba Nation divided in this na?
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by rofesobi: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
I AM FROM SOUTH WEST, YORUBA TO BE SPECIFIC BUT I WILL RATHER CLOSE MY EYES WHEN IBO ARE IN STRUGGLE THAN OPEN MY EYES TO SUPPORT YORUBA STRUGGLE. MANY YORUBAS LEADERS ARE JUDAS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Very good!
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mcheew I will only take Yoruba serious when they fight a war

kokomilala:
@jimyjames,here you go with ur lack-of-imagination analysis. Is Lagos only the abode of the Yoruba? There are so many tribes in Lagos who are not Yoruba. So, to be invidious about the Yoruba is to shoot you yourself in the foot.When you ascribe cowardice to the collective of the Yoruba,you deliberately distort history. Ojukwu cowardly fled Nigeria instead of falling on his sword. Do too did Kanu some years back.
Look at the history of those that have fought repressive governments in Nigeria to date.You'll easily see they are Yoruba: Wole Soyinka, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti ,Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Beeko Ransome Kuti,Gani Fawehinmi,Femi Falana,Deji Adeyanju and Sowore.You'll notcie,except you want to be cynical, that they are Yoruba. So what cowardice are you talking about?
The Yoruba don't rush to collective stupidity like some impetuous and irrational idiots. We calculate with the currency of wisdom in the traffic of everyday socio-political life.Your lots were saying we were cowards when Amotekun was being brewed. Now, that the tiger is ready to pounce ,you're running scared.
We dare any idiot to touch the South West and we'll show you that prowling of the lion has nothing to do with cowardice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Yorubas deploy Diplomacy to achieve their agitations in Democratic settings, Amotekun will be resolved and the FG will have no other option than to assent it. . unlike IPOB that makes use of hate speeches and lying propagandas to fight for their agitations.
The Police in this scenario is just deployed to ensure peace and order.
Is that why you can't come out in numbers to protest even peacefully ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Kinikini: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
See ya self. Where has this empty chest boasting taking the SE? I can write more but it will amount to doing the same thing you did. We need a good head on our shoulders to move this country forward bro.

quote author=jimyjames post=85985340]Ordinary police Yoruba's are afraid to come out and protest , what will they do if the send soldiers like they did in the south east?

Ebenezar2020 you cowards can do better than this [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) / Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.