Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos (49953 Views)

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by jboycrb(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:

KANU is on international assignment , the ipob movement is still growing stronger

International assignment since when? grin. Abi the guy go for admission ni?
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by oluwazoba25: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I don't like involving myself in these tribal wars but you just called for it.
Do you fools ever use your brain? What's to be proud of in this useless rant of yours? They are cowards because they didn't break through a police barricade like you and your fellow dimwits IPOB dogs did in the east? What did you gain from your acclaimed bravery? Your toothless master ran and left you all in danger. A lot of you all were killed and the ones that escaped death were fed with poo and muddy water. Your bleached gayman chickened out at one confrontation living you poor souls to face the doom. Samething Ujukwu the coward did, he went into hidden and came back on his knees after years begging for political appointment. After his foolishness already cost over 3 million souls. You all will never learn.
How many of your politicians have publicly supported the group of pigs called IPOB? It's only Yoruba men like FFK,Fayose and Co that have louded their supports for this failed movement of yours. Yet you seat in your severely eroded east to post trash. Fulani herdsmen have raped, killed, slaughtered and maimed souls in your region, what have you done about it? Your leaders are all there spending your allocations on almajiri up north and y'all will still claim Yorubas worship fulanis when y'all are the doers of these things.

Wake up from your slumber and grow some senses. Yorubas know how to handle things, noise isn't music.
Foolish son of a cursed region.

PS - I am not Yoruba so damn whatever you think.
OmO ale jatijati you are not a Yoruba why are you having a headache in this matt's? Oloribu olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by BlackSeptember: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Do you fools ever use your brain? What's to be proud of in this useless rant of yours? They are cowards because they didn't break through a police barricade like you and your fellow dimwits IPOB dogs did in the east? What did you gain from your acclaimed bravery? Your toothless master ran and left you all in danger. A lot of you all were killed and the ones that escaped death were fed with poo and muddy water. Your bleached gayman chickened out at one confrontation living you poor souls to face the doom. Samething Ujukwu the coward did, he went into hidden and came back on his knees after years begging for political appointment. After his foolishness already cost over 3 million souls. You all will never learn.
How many of your politicians have publicly supported the group of pigs called IPOB? It's only Yoruba men like FFK,Fayose and Co that have louded their supports for this failed movement of yours. Yet you seat in your severely eroded east to post trash. Fulani herdsmen have raped, killed, slaughtered and maimed souls in your region, what have you done about it? Your leaders are all there spending your allocations on almajiri up north and y'all will still claim Yorubas worship fulanis when y'all are the doers of these things.

Wake up from your slumber and grow some senses. Yorubas know how to handle things, noise isn't music.

you ended up talking like an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Halexgos3(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

See mumu talk copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Halexgos3(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
jboycrb:

International assignment since over since when? grin. Abi the guy go for admission ni?
Olodo how old are you?
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by zoghys: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:

OK your ancestors are my witness , go ahead and commit suicide I have washed my hands off you

Lol, see this dead man walking.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
oluwaahmed:

BROS no talk abeg shame suppose dey catch all of una by now. u guys have proven to the whole Nigeria that your region is indeed cowardly to the core. With all the noise from the oba in ife & governors in your region, ur project was declared illegal and none of all your great politicians could do nothing even common protest where u guys can gather and smoke Igbo as usual you cannot do. I think you guys always boast of producing the VP and Speaker HOR see how they are quiet like sleeping dogs. Even thîèfnubu no fit talk.
DISGRACE. Una fall hand for federal (literally)
You were declared a terrorist group by a court, not by a mere official but your brave leader
fled at the sight of the boot.

Amotekun officers are still being recruited and undergoing training while your brave leader
can't even bury his dead parents.
No humiliation can be greater than being forced away from one's parent burial.

We haven't forgotten how the first "brave" man fled after making so much noise leaving behind
his helpless lieutenants.

Do you think bravery is about making noise and then fleeing when it matters the most?
You should be ashamed to choose empty barrels as your role model.

Kanu, the fugitive thinks he is wise by pretending to support Amotekun. He knows he can't
fight the federal government due to cowardice and he is looking for who to fight for him by
showing fake love. But he overestimated his intelligence.

Amotekun is here to stay, yes tell your Fulani herdsmen masters that.
You can even invite them to live in your father's compound, it is none of my business.
At the end of the day, failure would still be regarded as a failure regardless of empty boasts.
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Xisnin:

You were declared a terrorist group by a court, not by a mere official but your brave leader
fled at the sight of the boot.

Amotekun officers are still being recruited and undergoing training while your brave leader
can't even bury his dead parents.
No humiliation can be greater than being forced away from one's parent burial.

We haven't forgotten how the first coward fled after making so much noise leaving behind
his helpless lieutenants.

Do you think bravery is about making noise and then fleeing when it matters the most?
You should be ashamed to choose empty barrels as your role model.

Kanu, the fugitive thinks he is wise by pretending to support Amotekun. He knows he can't
fight the federal government due to cowardice and he is looking for who to fight for him by
showing fake love. But he overestimated his intelligence.

Amotekun is here to stay, yes tell your Fulani herdsmen masters that.
You can even invite them to live in your father's compound, it is none of my business.
At the end of the day, failure would still be regarded as a failure regardless of empty boasts.

Jonzing jew o. Lol. Did u guys not chicken out during the sowore saga that u guys even said he's not Yoruba but Ijaw. Una cowardice don cast finish. Amotekun is illegal, hisbah is legal cos sharia is in our constitution (for fûck sake there is even a sharia court, it cant be more legal than that). Let's see if amotekun will ever happen, even you will be surprised at the level of chicken livered men in ur region. Instead of you guys to have pushed for restructuring you were eyeing presidency, now that it seems you might not smell it you guys now form amotekun to pressure ur fulani bosses. Hausa get sense pass una well well amotekun and presidency u will not see. Can't wait for buratai to use soldiers to test una shoot and bounce juju

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Johnsinia(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Yes, you are right. Yoruba know how to handle things by ranting on social media. Fool
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by surgical: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
PassingShot:

This is what we are saying.

How can any security outfit exist without any legal backing, either through your own state's HOA or through the FG's NASS?

If Amotekun is established without an extant law, what will make it different from OPC of those days used to extort and steal from those they were supposed to protect?
see them tinubu boys
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by surgical: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Lagos state has been the first state on the frontline of community policing.

No one is saying we don’t need AMOTEKUN but let it be a comprehensive all encompassing Institution, carry all stakeholders along, pass it through the House, let them debate it, loopholes of breach of etiquette blocked etc then pass it to law. Else soon Amotekun will be a shadow of itself, involving itself in extortion of Yahoo boys, Land dispute, Wife/husband snatching shit, abuse of power by the governors during and after election(Akeredolu was even saying he doesn’t care if he lose his second term bid...only fools will believe him. More attestation that the governors who are at the frontline of AMOTEKUN have ulterior motives behind.

Let AMOTEKUN be like the justice giver in the Land of Odua hence it must be sacred and without blemish, officers of Amotekun also must be men of integrity not like the Sars etc..

Take a look at the Lagos state RRS. I think they are the most professional of all police force in southwest.

I am on the fence until all stakeholders are involved sha
see them tinubu boys doing the hatchet job
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:
Ordinary police Yoruba's are afraid to come out and protest , what will they do if the send soldiers like they did in the south east?

Ebenezar2020 you cowards can do better than this
240 dumb Igbos liked your senseless comments
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by kammali: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2020
You remember the time opc killed a lots of Nigerians and this amontekun is coming to kill inosent people police men don't allow them in Nigerian o they will 4uck up sha....
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
clevvermind:
they should be bold and courageous if not, this amotekun thing will not work.

are u saying they re cowards?
Re: Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos by ridbell01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol i know you coward will lie to make you feel better

Cause right now as we speak they are more than 5 thousand soldiers in the east

Ordinary police , police that ipob killed and burned them inside their car like chickens
if your cownu is not bastard he should come marry his mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) / Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.