Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... (1243 Views)

Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by ehissi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Guys, I was just wondering how it works. I have had too many people close to me talk about this and I think it is worth discussing.

What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Ladylite: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Here are a few tips

Very hot sex that leaves her legs shaking(often)

Weekly gifts and surprises

Cash, cash, cash

Gossip with her about others

Clean up and be clean

Thats a start. When she nags... Withdraw them all for a while and she will behave

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Sirsuky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nagging wife is like a WAEC is not easy to handle but best way to deal with it is try to be calm with her any time she's nagging move away from her don't say anything when her brain back to default settings then you sit her down and talk sense to her.

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Freestainworld(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
its normal for a woman to nagg, its in there nature but its all left for you the man to be tolerant, loving, show your woman that you a man not a boy.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't got one so ion know
Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Leave her alone let her talk as long as she is not insulting you or your family members

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by XAUBulls: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ladylite:
Here are a few tips

Very hot sex that leaves her legs shaking(often)

Weekly gifts and surprises

Cash, cash, cash

Gossip with her about others

Clean up and be clean

Thats a start. When she nags... Withdraw them all for a while and she will behave
Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Autobot05: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Japa for a few weeks unannounced
No calls, no texts

😎

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
ehissi:
Guys, I was just wondering how it works. I have had too many people close to me talk about this and I think it is worth discussing.

What are your thoughts on this?
A nagging husband or wife needs visit a mental health therapist for treatment as nagging is a result of stress and anxiety wires crossed and it is best to get a professional to uncross those wires. undecided
Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by YoungLionken(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nagging comes from two primary aspects: When a man is maltreating his woman ( lives irresponsibly, unnecessarily violent, too much cho cho cho), or when a woman is ungrateful (too blind to see and appreciate the little big things, unnecessarily deaf to corrections/warnings). As a man, if the former, then improve on your character. If the latter, then forsake (leave) her.

You can never save a lady who's bent on/programmed for destruction...
Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Send her away. Phycological problems can't be permanently solved. grin
Re: How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... by flokii: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
A nagging woman is the worst thing that can happen to a man followed by a cheat.. Most times, nagging women cheat but not all cheats nag.
When you see the red flags in that lady, moveee to save your own sanity.

(1) (Reply)

. / "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.