Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (26864 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by incogni2o: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Eclement:

It is a business that yields billions of naira
How?
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Tmiky: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
The way they practice this Islam in the North is just too insane, we v Muslims around us in the East n South West of wch they practice theirs without violence, what's THE problem with THE North.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
2metrelaurie:

I'm mixed raced

From both sides of my family

My Ancestors have experienced the evil of islam

From Dan fodio to herdsmen on my paternal side to Ottomans and ummayids on my mother's side

Read more on the link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_perpetrated_by_Muslims
You are mixed race?? But not a fvck was given. Any random person can claim to have seen the evil of what he has come to hate even with delusion of grandeur. I can as well tell you histories about the evil of what you love. You can google name of the Ten people that have killed more people on earth, but you will not find a single muslim. So your opinion and any source you are bringing is flawed.

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by olax02(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
I think is high time other regions unfolded their hand and fight against this bastard. How long will they continue killing us, and all we can do or say is God will fight for us or let be praying. If we dont help ourselves then who will help us?

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Metrofox(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Fvckoutta my mention blockhead, did i mention a place Or you are just trying to confirm my statement??
donkey I knew you are bereft of basic comprehension,go back and read your trash write-up
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Yes, it shall come to pass and you can do nothing about it. tongue
Islam will fail
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ranks007:
Islam will fail
Your worst nightmare will come to pass. Nasrun minallah(Victory is from Allah alone) Daz the Nigerian army slogan and it's a Quranic versetongue
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Leo588(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Islam is a no peaceful idea.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Leo588(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Your worst nightmare will come to pass. Nasrun minallah(Victory is from Allah alone) Daz the Nigerian army slogan and it's a Quranic versetongue

Is that what Allah told you?_
Sleep this night
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by AmDayo: 1:30am On Jan 23, 2020
Yujin:

He'll only save us if we stand up and fight. Nigeria is not the first country to face islamic terrorism. It's either an Egypt or Turkey is replicated here or a South Sudan emerges. The gods do not do for me what men ought to do for themselves.

wow I love your comment

"Is either a Egypt or Turkey is replicated or south Sudan emerge". Aye south Sudan.

If not folly,instead of uniting and making the country progress ,the only things you people are wired and brain wash is to tactically and forcefully make people succumbs to your Religion........ I swear once it's promulgated that Christian should now retaliate or repel and attack and omit those verses in the Bible that preach tolerance and peace I promise that the existence of you people all over the world won't last for 5years Am very sure you know this,cause most of you people lack innovation just because of your overzealous lifestyle...Average Muslim fellas mind want jihad

your so called king of weapons in Arab nation IRAN that their belief is kinda different with you guys are learning from other religions with tolerance.......... you people should just try crap and forget your existence been tolerant and not averagely violent doesn't mean we are dumb.

morons,
only few of them are not conservative yeye fowl wet no they lay egg.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by AmDayo: 1:33am On Jan 23, 2020
incogni2o:
Can someone explain what the sponsors of terrorism gain from it

Dey are acting according to their Quran niiii
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by AmDayo: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Emu4life:

By killing other people that doesn't share the same believed with yours right.

religion of devilish people
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by AmDayo: 2:17am On Jan 23, 2020
Emu4life:
You are mixed race?? But not a fvck was given. Any random person can claim to have seen the evil of what he has come to hate even with delusion of grandeur. I can as well tell you histories about the evil of what you love. You can google name of the Ten people that have killed more people on earth, but you will not find a single muslim. So your opinion and any source you are bringing is flawed.

And this show how dumbo you

Aldof Hitler as case study who is a Christian choose to be evil and has no affiliate with fighting or causing mayhem for the sake of his religion. He never form a group to fight for his religion.

you people are the one that always have the motive from tender to conquer the world through war because you are misleaded of making heaven...

why can't you people let the world be at peace and solve the next problem.

why do you want the world to succumb to your religion by force......Are you people mad or something.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2020
AmDayo:

And this show how dumbo you

Aldof Hitler as case study who is a Christian choose to be evil and has no affiliate with fighting or causing mayhem for the sake of his religion. He never form a group to fight for his religion.

you people are the one that always have the motive from tender to conquer the world through war because you are misleaded of making heaven...

why can't you people let the world be at peace and solve the next problem.

why do you want the world to succumb to your religion by force......Are you people mad or something.
Lol, just hear yourself.... Adolf Hitler was a Christian but evil and not affiliated to Xtianity, but the Khawarij(Terrorists) who are Muslims are not evil?? and are affiliated to Islam. More reasons you are called bloody hypocrites. Talking about world peace, America that is 70% Xtian is trying hard over the world to impose themselves and thier culture on people who have nothing in common with them, bullying and killing people who are not American and you are talking about World peace Steer clear of my mentions please
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2020
AmDayo:

By killing other people that doesn't share the same believed with yours right.

religion of devilish people
Yeah, as in LUKE 19 vs 27: Bring my enemies which will not let that i should rule over them and slaughter them before me.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by AmDayo: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Emu4life:
Yeah, as in LUKE 19 vs 27: Bring my enemies which will not let that i should rule over them and slaughter them before me.

ode oshi with no sanity
you just pick a verse from the bible without having no clue of,I can't blame you cause in your religion many of you lack sanity
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by AmDayo: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Emu4life:
Lol, just hear yourself.... Adolf Hitler was a Christian but evil and not affiliated to Xtianity, but the Khawarij(Terrorists) who are Muslims are not evil?? and are affiliated to Islam. More reasons you are called bloody hypocrites. Talking about world peace, America that is 70% Xtian is trying hard over the world to impose themselves and thier culture on people who have nothing in common with them, bullying and killing people who are not American and you are talking about World peace Steer clear of my mentions please

you lack no knowledge to andastand my case study on Adolf Hitler and I won't repeat that

America imposing themselves
haha guy you are blind ooo..
America face reality rather than been fanatical about things

why can't you apply visa to Saudi Arabia instead of America or any non sharia law country.

shebi you are in support of jihad and you don't want every others religion to be at peace right go start your foolishness in America and watch your generation turn into ashes.

can't just imaging people supporting jihad
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2020
AmDayo:

you lack no knowledge to andastand my case study on Adolf Hitler and I won't repeat that

America imposing themselves
haha guy you are blind ooo..
America face reality rather than been fanatical about things

why can't you apply visa to Saudi Arabia instead of America or any non sharia law country.

shebi you are in support of jihad and you don't want every others religion to be at peace right go start your foolishness in America and watch your generation turn into ashes.

can't just imaging people supporting jihad
How do i get knowledge to comprehend balderdash
You foolishly believed everyone wants to go to America because of your Myopic thinking and mindset. Hahaha. Mr man i'd rather go to UAE, KUWAIT, QATAR, JORDAN, SAUDI ARABIA, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE etc name them. Those countries have world class infrastructures and perfect standard of living. They are as well more peaceful than the America you are asslicking dude. The mass shootings, murder cases and other vices in America in 2018 alone has claimed more lives than all natural disasters and terrorists attacks world wide. Moving in American street or relaxing in an American bar gives you highest chance of being shot dead by a potentially depressed or mentally incorrect persongrin. Literally, 1 in 2 people in America are mentally unstable and that gives 50-50 btw life and deathgrin.
That aside, i just found out I'm exchanging words with the wrong person. I beg you with watever god you Worship not to qoute me again, i wont dignify you with a response. Salam/peace
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Petlowalex(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Emu4life:
Yes of course, you know it was Muslim nations who started and fought in the WORLD WARS that claimed millions of lives. Bloody deluded hypocrite

It's so shamefull you still comment here, you should be ashamed of the evil organization you called religion. Your families will one day be wiped out, then you will know that your Islam is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Emu4life:
The best comment on this thread so far. Most Nairalanders are educated illiterates, they just consume news with out verification. Calm down man. Hisbah is not IPOBgrin
Beside, what kinda cock and bull Journalism is this?
Just to make headlines by churning false news to people? Now i know why DSS arrested that Idiot.

Is IPOB Islamic group?

Hisbah is Islamic Muhammedian group,
Boko Haram started like Hisbah until their leader was killed they become terrorists.

Terrorism is of Islam.
Nnamdi Kanu can move to any civilized nation without fear.

If Prophet Muhammad was around in this 21st century, he would be cooling down in prison somewhere in the United States, UK, France, China, Russia and Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Petlowalex:

It's so shamefull you still comment here, you should be ashamed of the evil organization you called religion. Your families will one day be wiped out, then you will know that your Islam is evil.

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Isinweke:

Is IPOB Islamic group?

Hisbah is Islamic Muhammedian group,
Boko Haram started like Hisbah until their leader was killed they become terrorists.

Terrorism is of Islam.
Nnamdi Kanu can move to any civilized nation without fear.

If Prophet Muhammad was around in this 21st century, he would be cooling down in prison somewhere in the United States, UK, France, China, Russia and Biafra.
Did i just see Biafra??

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Enemyofpeace: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Another islamic terrorist group in the country again? Dem take violence swear for muslims ni? Why is it that anything violence or terrorism is always traced to islam? Una no dey shame? God punish Mohammed wherever he is now.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Arespect10: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
seniormallam:

Las las the terrorist part of your life is revealed......... I said it, every Muslim is a potential terrorist.
Since you cannot convert them, the only option you have is to start reducing them by numbers
Idiot
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Basit46: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
seniormallam:

When BH was still walking on the street of Maiduguri during the time of Yusuf........ Instead of stopping them early, you people were dancing galala because it's more of jihad's thing...........it's impossible to separate BH and Islam now , too late.........if we gonna divide, all northern Christians should go with southwest/ Biafra, if not na suya be their meat.

The day you realise Islam is not Nigeria problem the day will be great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together / Imo, Zamfara: What Happened At The Supreme Court Yesterday / 2023: What We’ll Do If Thugs Snatch BVAS – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.