Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (50049 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ZZ22: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Insectkiller:
You are very useless..
Can u tell me d meaning of primitive??
You dis bloodsuckers..assshole bitchh.. Nonetity piiig
shocked shocked
shut up! he said the truth
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Insectkiller: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Adaibeku(f): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
aminu114:
thats lie. igbos want to use this amotekun to create hatred between hausa/fulani and yoruba people i pray they will not succeed
and we Yoruba said u are right

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Jonathan39: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Abokki no go ever get sense. Your problem will always remain the Igbos. If not for the yorubas, the Igbos would have dealt with the North long time ago
aminu114:
thats lie. igbos want to use this amotekun to create hatred between hausa/fulani and yoruba people i pray they will not succeed

23 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by olajide8(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/

Idiotic somebody, yes we are primitive if our actions is to protect lives and property of our own - nonsense

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Insectkiller: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
ZZ22:
shut up! he said the truth

How

What is d meaning of truth?? You dis son of a bitchh
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Mummyfour(f): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
:othis insult from miyetti alarm is becoming too much and it is an affront to the yoruba race. Can you imagine an igbo or even yoruba man dishing out insult like tuwo towards the hausa Fulani? Of course Efcc,dss, civilian jtf,hisbah, operation crocodile,shark,snake, alligator,and cockroach smile would have been at his gate by now. Honestly these people have taken impunity to the next level indeed. How are sane Nigerians going to survive with these people at the helm of affairs till 2023?

5 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nkwuocha1: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
DNSPro:
he is being sarcastic lol

I think say na Ab!oki ooo
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Mummyfour(f): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
This insult from miyetti alarm is becoming too much and it is an affront to the yoruba race. Can you imagine an igbo or even yoruba man dishing out insult like tuwo towards the hausa Fulani? Of course Efcc,dss, civilian jtf,hisbah, operation crocodile,shark,snake, alligator,and cockroach smile would have been at his gate by now. Honestly these people have taken impunity to the next level indeed. How are sane Nigerians going to survive with these people at the helm of affairs till 2023?

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ContractKiller: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
What's even more unimaginable is that BMCS are too stupid to realize that their slavish devotion to their FULLANUS overlords is what has reduced the prestige of Yorubas in the eyes of these common almajiris.

Simplyleo:

Unimaginable!!!

A man whose greatest knowledge on earth is how his cows will feed even if it costs lives, describing others as primitive?

These cattle rearing clowns shouldn't take their freedom in the west too far, it will just be the end of the road for them. Una hear me?

8 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jack500:
Jesus Christ!

So this useless cow, dare say the educated Yoruba tribe is primitive, wow!

Lord lugard wherever u are, thunder will locate u, may ur spirit never have rest.

Can this useless contraption break up now?

Amotekun is here to stay.
Miyetti Allah u can go and die.
Buhari u can go and die.
Malam AGF u can and die.

Amotekun Stays.
Lols,die by fire die by fire die by fire grin grin grin
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by BabbanBura(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
greggng:
Why do we hate due process....? Is it now part of our life style in Nigeria? The man mentioned something about the legality of this outfit which all of you gullible people are ignoring . Hisbaz and civilian Jtf were all backed by laws why not do the same with this current outfit. Instead of beating around the Bush, the south western governors should do the needful by ensuring their state houses pass a law making this outfit legal ....We all know what happened in the south east with bakassi boys and also what the opc did in southwest ....So many innocent people were killed by this group for mere case of hatred ...There should be proper control of this outfit so that their activities doesn't get out of hand

Shut the Bleep there! Are u oblivious of what Hizbah is doing in Kano to non Moslems and Non Hausas? What have u guys done to curtail that even with the thunderous outcries?

If you are not a thief why are u crying the loudest because your neighbour has chosen to heighten his fence?

Am not a Yoruba man neither am i from southwest but fully support Amotekun!!! Naija belongs to all of us and not to just fulanis

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by jchioma: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Primitive or whatever! Amotekun must stay o! I see it as the beginning of the end of northern domination and subjugation.

We will not fold our arms and continue to endure death and destruction in the bid of wicked men to conquer us.

In fact, let every region have their own "Amotekun". Enough of the hypocrisy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by optimus106(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
So they are now primitive?

Your killer herdsmen are not primitive?

It is now operation protect yourself.

Other states or regions will launch
theirs too...

Lets see how your herdsmen will kill
people and go free since our policemen
are busy chasing yahoo boys,
killing mechanics and others in cold blood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Halexgos3(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

me am tired of this Habokkii people ranting oo .. even a fool knows who is more primitive between North and South and between Fulani and Yoruba...

Infact exchanging insult with a fulani man feels insulting to my person

Yoruba are coward
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by IJOBA2: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Unimaginable!!!

A man whose greatest knowledge on earth is how his cows will feed even if it costs lives, describing others as primitive?

These cattle rearing clowns shouldn't take their freedom in the west too far, it will just be the end of the road for them. Una hear me?
YOU REALLY DON’T HAVE TO INSULT YOUR MASTERS THAT WAY sad

8 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ipobarethieves: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
angry sad diz terrorist nis looking for wahala.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
I employed musa as my gateman for security reasons and my neighbor is angry and restless about this development.
At this point I will tell musa never to move the gate cos my neighbor definitely has ulterior motives.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Victorex001(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
aminu114:

So the Igbos created Amotekun? Lol

Clown � .
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Papanwamaikpe: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
He's right! Amotekun should be declared a terrorist organization!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by solmusdesigns: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Halexgos3:

Yoruba are coward

brave Biafra decendant of Ojuckwu and lamidi kanu grin chiemy why are you so concerned with yoruba matter that you call your host coward, what significant thing have you achieved to think you aint coward

the Fulani are now turning themselves to Radio without battery and ignoring them is what is paining them even more, they now feel utterly useless and powerless.. without Cow they cant feed or survive, Cows are their masters, they are slaves to Cows, same Cows we Yoruba slaughter and eat

6 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by MasterKernel: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
This thing really pain them. The SE and SS should replicate it.

Don't get us involved, Continue with your love(Fulani) .

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by lizdammy: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Really?
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ColdCode: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
It high time we use our indigenous intellectual capacity... Why should we colonize everything. The police is not our own that is why it's not working. Then let's try Amotekun. Our own thing gan gan.
People who kick against this traditional olusho or olode are scared of their evil dead.
Let's start using to swell for oath of office it it will not work...
Anyway...
Adminssion and Scholarships is available for Amotekun...
Kindly register your wards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKD7pk9l1wE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
The age of Methuselah cannot be equated with the wisdom of Solomon. This man might be older than in age but his comments lack common sense. This is error of generalizations. Which is wrong.
I'm a student of history...I know when awolowo send cloth to the north to literally protect the unclothedness of your people.
I know when so many University graduates from the southwest were posted to the north from to teach and train your primitive people..up till now, northerners are the tribe that are lagging behind in terms of education and development..

Can you imagine this castrated fools is now speaking on national TV that Yoruba is primitive.. it's not their fault, all these years we have been living together are just a wasted effort

5 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by greggng: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

Shut the Bleep there! Are u oblivious of what Hizbah is doing in Kano to non Moslems and Non Hausas? What have u guys done to curtail that even with the thunderous outcrops?

If you are not a thief why are u crying the loudest because your neighbour has chosen to heighten his fence?

Am not a Yoruba man neither am i from southwest but fully support Amotekun!!! Naija belongs to all of us and not to just fulanis

You need common sense. The northerners claim that hisbaz and civilian Jtf are all backed by law. Is it impossible to back amotekun by law? Most we break the law because we wanna protect our region. My statement has not in anyways go against the outfit .....legalise it like the hisbaz and cjtf ...then you can continue with your outfit activities....The last time I checked Nigeria is still a federation ....certain things need to be done properly ...We are not running regional government ....before you open your dirty mouth to insult understand my point of view. Because you cannot comprehend , let me repeat my stand

I believe in the outfit
I believe the should back it up by law

If you are not happy with this two stand, then you don't mean well for Nigeria ....you wanna run a regional government which is illegal according to Nigerian constitution of 1999

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by wellmax(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
I wonder why Channels TV keeps giving theses guys avenues to run their mouth

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ladycewhy(f): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Says cow fvckers who still move cows around in 2020 . I am not yoruba but this norherners are nothing but annoying parasites, no wonder the only opposition to this security outfit is coming from them. And by the way if we want to compare primitiveness based on region,the north leads the rest regions.

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by cronsberg: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
oskopy:
Yoruba s gave Fulani man all power they exercise today,just because they want igbo man humiliated.if not how can 7million fulanies challenged the rest of us?
If we come together with love we can send these challatans packing
It is the other way around pal. go back in history and see. it is the fulanis that actually decided out of pity to hand power over to Yoruba.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Mastakija(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jack500:
Jesus Christ!

So this useless cow, dare say the educated Yoruba tribe is primitive, wow!

Lord lugard wherever u are, thunder will locate u, may ur spirit never have rest.

Can this useless contraption break up now?

Amotekun is here to stay.
Miyetti Allah u can go and die.
Buhari u can go and die.
Malam AGF u can and die.

Amotekun Stays.
hahaha u b clown aswear c as u destroy them grin grin grin grin
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by panpan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Referring to an ethnic group as "most primitive" is hate speech.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada / Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.