Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (50050 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Kinikini: 3:58am On Jan 22, 2020
He should look in the mirror. Calling itinerant cattle grazing a culture that cannot be changed in this age and time? Forcefully feeding farmers crops to cows and killing the owners of the farms? Raping 70 years old women in their farms? Marrying off 14 years old Fulani girls as full grown brides? Denying majority of the young Fulani boys education but instead coerce them to become violent itinerant herders? Contributing to 50% of the poverty in any environment they exist?
It is only the thief that dislike the presence of the night guard. If fulanis have no hidden agenda to forcefully take lands from other tribes and are law abiding, why are they the only tribe kicking against neighborhood security. The face of the killers is being unmasked even before Amotekun begins. Shior

quote author=naaija post=85992386]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by DonTattaglia: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

Taah! Please don't involve Igbos in your master-slave issue. We just dey our own dey observe. In 2015 the two of you called us names, 5%, 97% and cheered our soldiers who massacred unarmed protesters and labelled them terrorists.

While we support Amotekun as it seeks to protect lives and properties of people in the SW, we don't want you to mention us in your discussions, we have suffered enough in your both hands.
Today we are remembering the massacre of our people in Asaba by Fulani Lt Col Murtala Mohammed and his Yoruba accomplice Capt Ibrahim 'garagara' Taiwo.
Allow us to reflect in peace.

The same Fulanis who celebrated the Oba who threatened us with drowning in the Lagoon and cheered Yoruba thugs in some parts of Lagos for preventing Igbos from voting in 2019 elections now wants to hoodwink us into seeing Yorubas in bad light, it won't work, we decide for ourselves how we want to view anyone sad

Oh I love this. U are so sound. If analysts and brains like u were up to 50% on this forum, I would always want to read comments here 24/7..God bless u.

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nku5: 4:13am On Jan 22, 2020
aminu114:
thats lie. igbos want to use this amotekun to create hatred between hausa/fulani and yoruba people i pray they will not succeed

See this one. You people's divide and rule has failed. SW people are seeing clearly now

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by alekuwodo(m): 4:21am On Jan 22, 2020
This association seems to be more powerful than the federal government, they speak as if they are government inside government.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by tiger28: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Are Yoruba's suddenly angry about this type of statement from Miyetti Allah? I mean they caused all this by joining forces with the Fulani's to the detriment of the whole South in 2015.
Also for those of you think these people are not speaking the mind of the Buhari's administration, then you are probably sleeping.

One more thing: Tinubu has refused to comment on the issue because he is in a tight spot... If he supports it, he fears the backlash from the North and he can as well kiss his presidential bid goodbye......while if he doesn't support it, he risks the wrath of the entire South West, so he just wants to stay on the fence and let it play out itself.

To know a good leader is in tough times like this.... Tinubu has shown he isn't..... He is just all in it for himself.
ISNT Atikulator NOT Fulani!!!!!!!!! So the IBOS that atikulated with Atiku and Obi are the smart ones!!! IDIOTS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by pfadom: 5:03am On Jan 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Are Yoruba's suddenly angry about this type of statement from Miyetti Allah? I mean they caused all this by joining forces with the Fulani's to the detriment of the whole South in 2015.
Also for those of you think these people are not speaking the mind of the Buhari's administration, then you are probably sleeping.

One more thing: Tinubu has refused to comment on the issue because he is in a tight spot... If he supports it, he fears the backlash from the North and he can as well kiss his presidential bid goodbye......while if he doesn't support it, he risks the wrath of the entire South West, so he just wants to stay on the fence and let it play out itself.

To know a good leader is in tough times like this.... Tinubu has shown he isn't..... He is just all in it for himself.

It is unnecessary for Tinubu to talk. Let the southwest governors legalise this security operation at their respective state assemblies. Once the framework is well defined including justification, operations, functions, funding, structure, integration, limitations etc.

Once these are perfected, the coalition of S/W states has the legal framework to defend Operation Amotekun.

Truth be told, the mysterious death of some cattle in Osun and Ondo States still remains a rude shock to the primitively wicked cattle breeders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 22, 2020
awa:

I am very glad that the inconsequential tribe of Buhari is now openly calling Yorubas PRIMITIVE people when it comes to the same Politics you claimed to know you play it. And more importantly, I am glad Buhari has performed much more better than GEJ for Yoruba people by giving them VP position and other numerous developmental projects in the West. Like Miyetti Allah stated and going by your argument, there might be sense in what the former said oooo... Pls don't quote me.

you're too bigoted to see beyond tribal lines? What has osinbajo's appointment got to do with development for the west? Having an igbo or hausa on seat of power shouldn't who does nothing for the good of the common people should never be seen as a win. I am not in any way supporting buhari nor Osinbajo, i just prefer to see a person for what they are without religious or tribal sentiments.

I think you should too, there are good people and there are bad people regardless of tribe, religion or country
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Japsylee: 5:20am On Jan 22, 2020
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/
s

Look at these fools you wan to turn the igbo's against yoruba's abi? Will you keep kwayet there. Unfortunately for you fulani blood thirsty killers the southerners have woken up and a rat can never eat something from a man that is awake.

Igbo , Yoruba and south south we are no awake!!!!!

But why is myetti Allah so scared of this
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Judybash93(m): 5:33am On Jan 22, 2020
LMAO!!!! Is this man really serious about what he said? Yōrùbás are primitive. Well, let them be primitive, at least they're bringing up a force that'll protect human lives in their region.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by EagleNest(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2020
The North with their divide and rule strategy. See how he was mentioning Igbos in such an unrelated matter even though both enjoyed the disenfranchisement of Igbos in 2019 election.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Petacephas: 5:53am On Jan 22, 2020
You hit the nail on the head. You are correct.
They think they can intimidate people and kill as they want but we are ready this time.
Positiveminds:
Support for your munderous Fulani militia shows how evil you people are. The devil , indeed, has many agents here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nukilia: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Banmeallday:

Yep, but that coming together must have that understanding of establishing Biafra and Oduduwa governments that will protect the “SOUTH”.
That happens, Africa rises immediately and frees itself from TERRORIST that tie bedsheets on their head instead of developing like the real Muslims in Dubai

Don't mix Biafra and Oduduwa together...
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by darediamond(m): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

me am tired of this Habokkii people ranting oo .. even a fool knows who is more primitive between North and South and between Fulani and Yoruba...

Infact exchanging insult with a fulani man feels insulting to my person, Cows are thier masters, they live and die to serve Cows and we yorubas end up eating the same cow they serve

Agaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Speedo17(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Wow! Wow!!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ProWalker: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun really dey pain these herdsmen grin
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by africanusvu(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Watch it.They are trying to bring in IGBO SENTIMENTS.thats have been their usual way.atract the emotions of Igbos and case closed.let Igbos and Yorubas unite at least on this else if Fulani have their way.it may effect us all.i am a proud Igbo and I am for amotekeun

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2020
See finishing move.. .. yorubas over to you... .
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2020
africanusvu:
Watch it.They are trying to bring in IGBO SENTIMENTS.thats have been their usual way.atract the emotions of Igbos and case closed.let Igbos and Yorubas unite at least on this else if Fulani have their way.it may effect us all.i am a proud Igbo and I am for amotekeun

IGBO and Yoruba CAN NOT unite! !!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Japsylee:
s

Look at these fools you wan to turn the igbo's against yoruba's abi? Will you keep kwayet there. Unfortunately for you fulani blood thirsty killers the southerners have woken up and a rat can never eat something from a man that is awake.

Igbo , Yoruba and south south we are no awake!!!!!

But why is myetti Allah so scared of this
Becareful, Yorubas can change in split seconds.. . Fear them. .. Run for your life
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Born2Breed(f): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin

See insult.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2020
tiger28:
ISNT Atikulator NOT Fulani!!!!!!!!! So the IBOS that atikulated with Atiku and Obi are the smart ones!!! IDIOTS EVERYWHERE!

Ehen, they have started, they are now facing IGBO instead facing there real enemies.. .Chaiii sorryyyy
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by BabbanBura(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2020
greggng:

You need common sense. The northerners claim that hisbaz and civilian Jtf are all backed by law. Is it impossible to back amotekun by law? Most we break the law because we wanna protect our region. My statement has not in anyways go against the outfit .....legalise it like the hisbaz and cjtf ...then you can continue with your outfit activities....The last time I checked Nigeria is still a federation ....certain things need to be done properly ...We are not running regional government ....before you open your dirty mouth to insult understand my point of view. Because you cannot comprehend , let me repeat my stand

I believe in the outfit
I believe the should back it up by law

If you are not happy with this two stand, then you don't mean well for Nigeria ....you wanna run a regional government which is illegal according to Nigerian constitution of 1999

Sheath ya sword Bro, I agree with your two submission. Peace
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by freemi(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2020
choi
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2020
aminu114:
thats lie. igbos want to use this amotekun to create hatred between hausa/fulani and yoruba people i pray they will not succeed
Your weed is made in Congo brazzaville, packaged in Kinshasa and imported to Nigeria.. .. ... As an Igbo man I don't care if Yoruba and Hausa Fulani even exists. ... Wetin consign turban and isi-agwu?

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Daft submission. The Yorubas want nothing to do with Biafra. Stay in your lane, pls.
You are perfectly correct, we shall stay in our beautiful lane.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by yetunsbay(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
don't even mention South east and south south in your comments again, the day u handed the helm of power over to a terrorist twice because of selfishness u no know... U don't need igbos or south southerners before u could look straight in your Fulani masters eyes and tell them amoketun has come to stay... U guys should stop acting like cowards
so na one still dey hunt you guys ?

So I must align with u before taking a personal decision right ?

Amotekun is here to stay already we all knw
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Benwallt(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2020
This is blackmail. Yorubas as primitive, insult. I don't, In fact I am speechless
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by givbitcoin: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Unimaginable!!!

A man whose greatest knowledge on earth is how his cows will feed even if it costs lives, describing others as primitive?

These cattle rearing clowns shouldn't take their freedom in the west too far, it will just be the end of the road for them. Una hear me?

I'm taking note your responses on this matter

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by GodSaklek(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2020
oskopy:
Yoruba s gave Fulani man all power they exercise today,just because they want igbo man humiliated.if not how can 7million fulanies challenged the rest of us?
If we come together with love we can send these challatans packing

When atiku become igbo? Or when Jonathan becomes igbo , don't come avd blame here, everyone was tired of PDP ruling, we want to try something new, so what are you talking about?..
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by CorleonOfSicily: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Madness + primitivity - Fulani
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by AFONJACOW(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2020
yetunsbay:
so na one still dey hunt you guys ?

So I must align with u before taking a personal decision right ?

Amotekun is here to stay already we all knw
them stop calling Igbo and Niger Deltans to come and safe ur sorry ass again... Can't you fight ur own cause without them

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
I'm not yoruba and stop being silly.

I am not interested in who you are.

That's none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.