Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA (1201 Views)

Church Members Fights Bishop In An Igbo Anglican In New Jersey USA / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by Ctorch: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
The Mayor of Woodlynne City in New Jersey USA is an Igbo man. His name, Joseph Chukwueke.. A former firefighter in the city. He defeated the long time Councilman Clyde Cook in November.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by mkasum(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Impressive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
All I can say is Igbo Amaka.

Congratulations Chukwueke.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by yanabasee(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Better pikin...

I'm sure, he'd be less concerned about any movement for Biafra from the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by sweetonugbu: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Better pikin...

you dream about biafra in your sleep, take it easy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by PicLtd: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Better pikin...

That man you see there is a hardcore Biafran. Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by powerkey: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Igbo Ndioma

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by Banmeallday: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Better pikin...

Certainly he doesnt give a rats azz about the Nigger Area filled with FOOL ani hersdmen and terrorist. But you are right, in Africa there is a zoo being lead by a zoo President who cannot talk to reporters or to the people LIVE and DIRECT

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by XANDERBOY85: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Love how you emphasised his Igboness! It's sure to get the bad-belle Igbo haters even more riled up! shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by googi: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Congratulations!

Very impressive. Igbo Amaka.

A word of advice - don't dare call Woodlyne a No Man's Land O!

Na God I take beg you. Oyinbo or Akaka nor dey take nonsense from Africans who do not know their place.
Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by XANDERBOY85: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
powerkey:
Igbo Ndioma

....n'ege nti! wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by mumumugu(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
is this not old news
Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
mumumugu:
is this not old news
Na you make am old news.
Just type igbo Amaka and bow out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by tartar9(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
That city is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by clarocuzioo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by nkwuocha1: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
tartar9:
That city is in trouble

You mean there would soon be IDP camps there? grin grin.I don't think so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by APOPTOSIS: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by brightnonso: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Igbo mmammanu o �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by allcomage: 5:53am On Jan 22, 2020
1Cabinet minister in Canada .
1 mayor in Canada
3 mayors in uk
Now in USA.
Every where you go, excellence will always locate them. Kudos to Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2020
allcomage:
1Cabinet minister in Canada .
1 mayor in Canada
3 mayors in uk
Now in USA.
Every where you go, excellence will always locate them. Kudos to Igbo.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2020
What shall it profit us to celebrate his achievement in far away USA when we have politicians in our home town stealing us dry.

I congratulate him and wish he comes home to help us fix some mess over here.
Re: Igbo Man Elected The Mayor Of Woodlyne City In New Jersey USA by OsmanTolu: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Nice one
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Gov.t Should Come To Our Aid In Saudi Arabia We Are Slaves Here / Power: Akwa Ibom Govt Soon To Commission Airport / Who’s The Next Yoruba That Northerners Will Use And Dump In 2023? By Bayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.