Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua (9976 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by thablogger: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2020
The British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua is one who has gained recognition all over the world for his boxing.

Recently, he won back the championship which he lost some time back.

Here is a throwback of him around the time he newly started boxing.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/hustle-o-see-rare-throwback-photo-of.html

1 Share

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by thablogger: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>

1 Like

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Davash222(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2020
See his cone head and long jaw.
Thank God for money

7 Likes

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by money121(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2020
The guy come resemble ibo man

3 Likes

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Bola146(f): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2020
grin omo anare
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2020
money121:
grin grin I Dey tellyou. JESUS IS KING. NDubuisi
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by daddytime(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2020
What's up with the " Hustle O"?

You think say na only by hustle?

This is just a picture of a younger AJ until he came of age and packed on the muscles. I'm very sure, you, like everyone else do have a throwback picture like this.

No be only hustle matter, na growing up and coming into grace/destiny.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by flejnr2(f): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Passion drives one
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by olasaad(f): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Fine boy

1 Like

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by oluwatosink: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2020
money121:
True..
But na Yoruba guy

15 Likes

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by money121(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2020
oluwatosink:

True..
But na Yoruba guy
Sure now ishagamu man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by uboma(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2020
At some point in his life, AJ got jailed in the UK for drugs related offences.

Upon release, he developed his career as a professional boxer and made a name and fortune for himself.

1 Like

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by HallaDaTruth: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2020
His jaw back then ehn . Infact he was The JAW of iJAW Kingdom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by HQuadreal: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Believe in your dreams.
#BeGreat

5 Likes

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
All I see there is NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!

2 Likes

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Dreyl(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Don't give up in life
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by partnerbizn4(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
money is gooder
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by mu2sa2: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Davash222:
See his cone head and long jaw.
Thank God for money
You surely come from a particular part of the country. Bitterness, envy, mumuness all the time - maybe the erosion menace has eroded the people's sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Midegee(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Yes hustle o, he sure wouldn’t have gotten to his present feat if he had been laying docile and lazy all this while. So my brother keep hustling while praying for grace.
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Never dispose humble beginning,prolific giant cleaning services is here to serve you better, a trial will convince you, we look forward to your patronage
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2020
What's your point OP?
HE LOOKS young and handsome here now

1 Like

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by chigoziri2403(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Still more handsome than oshiomole
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by iluvdonjazzy: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Handsome guy
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Amstupid(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2020
When I was at this age , back then am a 3 Belts holder at my school ..... cool

I boxed d left jaw of my principal son in d final broken --- immediately I know I won't finish school for there ( principal faint ) cheesy

His son looking at him like

2 Likes

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Dey like Akwa Ibom man grin
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Congrats Man!

Sorry I haven't had time to visit u since we met last year. We did hook up this year
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by diasporaman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sure

Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by clint25(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fyn picho tho....buh why em bele cum be lyk pesin wey dey soak garri with pepsi nah?
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Koredav(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
thablogger:
The British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua is one who has gained recognition all over the world for his boxing.

Recently, he won back the championship which he lost some time back.

Here is a throwback of him around the time he newly started boxing.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/hustle-o-see-rare-throwback-photo-of.html
Wow hardworking and determination pays oooo. Handsome bobo
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by PlayerMeji: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Looks like the great Fela caricature drawn by an unsuccessful artist.

I thank God for his life and ours too.

We shall get there..
Re: Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua by Kingluqman(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . / Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery / Did She Forget Her Bra At Home? Caption This Photo Of Channels TV Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.